Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So as you saw in my other post, I literally broke my fucking coffee table making this clip. You'll kinda see in the video but I was bouncing up and down to simulate sex and i heard a crack, I think I say something like "omg did i just break my table" and then move on.... I was cleaning up my equipment after the clip and I did indeed crack the top of my coffee table lmfaoooo. It's nbd bc I did want to get one that matched my decor better but I literally feel like I deserve a fucking trophy for this incredible fat milestone ahahahaah

PS - for those who always ask about my stretch marks - you can see them in the pic of me bent over a bit! Told you they are pale as shit!! 

594EF9AB-01D5-43B4-B74D-36F5E7C6A231.jpeg.69589d0f0daa27a4193b4be65a11eaca.jpg

F1D12048-F88C-4F56-A4C0-C06AD4F57611.jpeg.33a8ec25fbe7f70d53506ccf64580569.jpg

You're a fucking Goddess, Love! Amazing!

Guest Billythorgaga
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

So as you saw in my other post, I literally broke my fucking coffee table making this clip. You'll kinda see in the video but I was bouncing up and down to simulate sex and i heard a crack, I think I say something like "omg did i just break my table" and then move on.... I was cleaning up my equipment after the clip and I did indeed crack the top of my coffee table lmfaoooo. It's nbd bc I did want to get one that matched my decor better but I literally feel like I deserve a fucking trophy for this incredible fat milestone ahahahaah

PS - for those who always ask about my stretch marks - you can see them in the pic of me bent over a bit! Told you they are pale as shit!! 

I soooo want that heavy load to sit on me and ride! I would love to see that dumper of yours ripple with each twerk. You need a feeder girl! Let’s get you to 300!!!

Things breaking and struggling under your ginormous fat arse is something that you'll have to get used to as you pack on even more weight. A clear sign you've just gotten so huge and heavy Casey. Really hot that even sturdy things are starting to give in under all your bulk now. I imagine you cant move lightly anymore and everyone one knows your coming with the thud of your foot steps, hearing you breathing all your flab rubbing together and jiggling all over the place 🥵

This is just what I needed a Monday morning, got from zombiemode to more awake when I read and see this ☺️

• Curvage Model

Who's ready to see this fatty in action in today's clip? It's my favorite fucking clip I've ever made. I didn't even realize how sexy it was until after. I have never shown this much of my ass before in a clip so get ready for your cock to explode

3C30C6B5-B37A-4AD2-BF7A-9D9A14155652.jpeg.d98f85eb2cb98aed6bf46f4f4a9fd368.jpg

7E870278-6463-4761-BD81-83D3F3C4AF8B.jpeg.778f937e2d39425020a510d143ee4364.jpg

Guest Billythorgaga

You’re beginning to look like a ssbbw and I love it! Is it getting harder to twerk/shake your ass because it’s so heavy and big now?!

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's ready to see this fatty in action in today's clip? It's my favorite fucking clip I've ever made. I didn't even realize how sexy it was until after. I have never shown this much of my ass before in a clip so get ready for your cock to explode

Now I hate the timezones.... But l have something exciting to look forward to 😍

Yo fatty!! Where is my evening snacks?? 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Well, since you're growing, you haven't always had this much ass...

Hehehe these new developments sure do seem to have all gone to this big fat ass ;)

2 hours ago, Billythorgaga said:

You’re beginning to look like a ssbbw and I love it! Is it getting harder to twerk/shake your ass because it’s so heavy and big now?!

It is SO HARD. In the video that goes with those pics I literally am panting and drenched in sweat. It feels so amazing to be THIS big ❤️ SSBBW status is closer and closer

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Casey DOES know how to make one's cock explode! ;)

Hehehe it's my favorite thing to do babe ;)

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Now I hate the timezones.... But l have something exciting to look forward to 😍

You are going to LOVE this one....seriously. It's my favorite clip ever.

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Yo fatty!! Where is my evening snacks?? 

Gimmme all the snacks hehehe

ohh how nice! a little leftovers after 4 whole pies and 2 liters of vanilla cream.... ive been gone for 10 hours so shouldn't be surprised...

*goes into the kitchen and got it onto a plate*

babe, what are u doin in the kitchen? come and watch netflix with me.... *goes to the livingroom with the plate*

ohh, it's for me right? thanks babe...

ehhm,,, no it's actually for me,, it was the only.....

FOR YOU? DO YOU THINK I AM TOO FAT?

ehhm, no ofcourse not.. i was just kidding...

I thought so, put it in my mouth and tell me what a good girl ive been daddy..

fatty needs more cake.jpg

Throughout all of human history, right up until now, with Casey's latest video, We never knew just how SEXY a woman could possibly be. She has rewritten the entire book. You WILL surrender yourself entirely to her as I have. Because that's what Casey wants and deserves. 
Casey is simply too GREEDY. She EATS all the Food that will fit inside her ever expanding gut. She will Harden up every Cock that comes her way and take command of its pleasure. She is saving no boners aside for the other women to enjoy. They must all belong to GREEDY CASEY. So much so, that even as you "hook up" with some other chick, You will be dreaming only of Casey when you cum. She EARNED that. She now owns your balls, your dick and all your cum. No backsies. 

• Curvage Model

I love you guys so much ❤️ I am feeling so much better today after being sick all weekend. 

Some more new developments in my recent gains. 

I am perpetually out of breath. Like a whole new level lately. I cannot catch my breath doing even the most simple of tasks, to the point where it's almost worrisome but forever sexy. Even just laying on my couch this morning I was breathing heavy - even pre morning stuffing. I am so fucking out of shape. My legs are getting so jello-like. Cellulite is finally surfacing after all this time. My gut is so fucking huge compared to the rest of me I just feel like a blob.

And I fucking LOVE it. 

To see you in this new state compared to how fit and in shape you used to be is so incredibly sexy Casey, can imagine how much you just lounge around getting no physical activity.  A far cry from the old slim Casey everyone knew. Be so cute seeing all that flab move around and jiggle just from you breathing normally, stuffed into your outgrown sweatpants lazing around on the sofa. Just become the epitome of fat girl hottest and its only going to increase along with your weight. 🥰 

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Monkey said:

To see you in this new state compared to how fit and in shape you used to be is so incredibly sexy Casey, can imagine how much you just lounge around getting no physical activity.  A far cry from the old slim Casey everyone knew. Be so cute seeing all that flab move around and jiggle just from you breathing normally, stuffed into your outgrown sweatpants lazing around on the sofa. Just become the epitome of fat girl hottest and its only going to increase along with your weight. 🥰 

It’s crazy how sedentary I’ve become. Those from my early gaining days long ago may recall I had always said I’d remain somewhat active...but that feels so far gone now. I filmed a workout video for you guys the other day. Maybe like 5 minutes of physical activity all together if you take out all the breaks and talking? I’m not kidding when I say I was SORE for days after. I had always retained a lot of my muscle, but quarantine is what really caused all of that to spiral. I had never been a sedentary person even when I did start to gain. But quarantine allowed me to be lazy and learn to LOVE being lazy. I almost wonder if it’s part of what has caused my ass to expand so much, from sitting on it so much. Even up until recently I always still went grocery shopping but lately I just have it delivered. I even hired a cleaning lady bc cleaning my whole condo exhausts me. This is a part of this fetish that I truly never ever expected myself to allow to happen but now that I’m lazier than ever I don’t ever seen it being any other way. I love being on the couch or in bed filling my gut with a good show on. I could do it all day ever day. And I WILL do it all day ever day soon enough. 

Its such a turn on to hear how you've fully embraced the full fatty way of life. Quarantine really has done a number on you hasn't it changing your mentally and physically of being a big lazy pig of a woman now. No wonder you're blowing up so much and getting massive. Sound like literally you spend your life just eating and lounging or sleeping now ❤️

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

... Quarantine allowed me to be lazy and learn to LOVE being lazy. I almost wonder if it’s part of what has caused my ass to expand so much, from sitting on it so much. Even up until recently I always still went grocery shopping but lately I just have it delivered. I even hired a cleaning lady bc cleaning my whole condo exhausts me. I love being on the couch or in bed filling my gut with a good show on... I WILL do it all day ever day soon enough. 

hehehe, How much longer before Casey is casually mixing up a WG SHAKE with Melted ice cream, heavy cream, and SERIOUS MASS while chatting with her House Cleaner. "Ooh that looks good. Watcha making there?"  Then we see Casey's wry smile as she replies, "Oh yeah, this IS good. It's my special Weight Gaining shake super-packed with supplemental calories. It's delicious and helps to keep me nice and fat." 

It’s crazy how sedentary I’ve become. Those from my early gaining days long ago may recall I had always said I’d remain somewhat active...but that feels so far gone now. I filmed a workout video for you guys the other day. Maybe like 5 minutes of physical activity all together if you take out all the breaks and talking? I’m not kidding when I say I was SORE for days after. I had always retained a lot of my muscle, but quarantine is what really caused all of that to spiral. I had never been a sedentary person even when I did start to gain. But quarantine allowed me to be lazy and learn to LOVE being lazy. I almost wonder if it’s part of what has caused my ass to expand so much, from sitting on it so much. Even up until recently I always still went grocery shopping but lately I just have it delivered. I even hired a cleaning lady bc cleaning my whole condo exhausts me. This is a part of this fetish that I truly never ever expected myself to allow to happen but now that I’m lazier than ever I don’t ever seen it being any other way. I love being on the couch or in bed filling my gut with a good show on. I could do it all day ever day. And I WILL do it all day ever day soon enough. 

Hiring a cleaning lady seems like the first step down the road to being a permanently beached whale. You’ve said you want to hit 400, right? I’m curious what mass you have to reach before you need like, a full-time caretaker. Are you going to be able to have a career when you’re immobile? It seems like at some point, as it becomes harder to get out, it’ll be harder to earn a living and buy fattening food, so you’ll hit a point of diminishing returns. You’ll need more money to maintain weight, right?