Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey babes!! I have had the most wild day and I cannot wait to elaborate a bit later. More scrub drama 😅 had a work physical today as well and I am.....fucking enormous. The number was higher than I expected, bringing my closer to my next big milestone. I am so fucking excited. In the mean time, I want to do a lilllll challenge :) I am going to post a prompt. Whoever elaborates with the hottest response wins a surprise ❤️ 

We've been dating for a year now and you've watched my weight skyrocket. I got so comfortable with you. Starting skipping crossfit here and there, making excuses left and right. I started to enjoy snacks more. You didn't seem to mind and I didn't seem to notice. But my clothes got tighter and I grew bigger. I thought it was just the dryer shrinking them. I've been in denial for so long. When we stared dating I was fit and under 200lbs, now I'm enormous and nearing 300. You take me out to dinner and my gut hangs out of my jeans and sits heavy between my tree trunk legs. We used to do big hikes but you've switched to short ones. I can barely breathe after .5 miles, but my denials tells me it's just allergies. Not the fact that there's 300lbs of flab on top of my lungs. I used to ride you all the time but I struggle now. You struggle to find my pussy. I am so oblivious to it all. You love it, absolutely love it. But I don't know that. You wish that I'd admit to what a greedy, gluttonous pig I am. You wish you could tell me how I destroyed my skinny body. Everyone is talking about it and concerned, but I seem to have no idea. You know I'm going tomorrow for my yearly physical and feel you should sit down with me to prepare me for my doctor's shock.... Of course, you go to talk to me and find me ass naked on the couch with a heavy full gut hanging over the edge surrounded by food, soda, and milkshakes.

I make my way over to the couch and ask you if we can talk about something.  Before I sit down, I have to clear a place for me to sit on the couch since you are surrounded by piles of your favorite junk foods.  

I take your hands in mine and tell you how happy I am to be with such an amazing woman like you and that the last year that we’ve been together has been absolute bliss.

“I want us to be together for the long term, but we are going to be in a committed long-term relationship there is something I need to come straight out and talk to you about.  Casey, I really don’t know if you have realized this or not, but you have put on A TON of weight since we started dating and it has essentially everyone close to you worried about what you are doing to your body.”

You tell me you don’t understand.  That everyone gains weight when they get in a committed relationship and that I’m being dramatic.

“Casey, I’m trying my best not to come off as rude or judgmental, but all you’ve been doing this whole relationship has been sitting on the couch or lying in bed and stuffing your face with mountains of food that could feed a family of four for a whole week in less than a day.  When we met you were such an active, athletic person with the body to match, but ever since you’ve become completely piggish and make ever excuse in the book to limit of entirely eliminate and semblance of physical activity.  I mean, look at what you’re doing right now!  You have physical tomorrow and since your last one you’ve put on easily 100 pounds and here you are stuffing your face the night before without a care in the world.  Do you even realize how much fattening food you’ve eaten to get to this point?”

You sit there quite and with a blank, expressionless face.

“Babe,  I want to be crystal clear with you and out everything on the table.  Even though I am confronting you about your weight, don’t let make you think for one-second that I don’t find you sexy or want to break up.  I should have told you this a few dozen pounds ago, but I have fallen absolutely in love with how much of a fat, greedy pig you’ve become.  You’re personality was what had me hooked on you form the start, but the massive amount of weight you’ve put on drives me completely wild with every ounce you gain.  Feeling you’re big, blubbery body swell and expand with each passing hour as you cram ungodly amounts of food in your ever-growing belly just makes me fall even more in love with you.  I think I’ve gotten all I needed to say off of my chest, now I want you to do just one thing for me: I want you to admit that you’ve gained a massive amount of weight and that you have completely given in to the incomparable satisfaction of stuffing yourself with fattening food.”

We stare at each other in complete silence for a moment before a smile sweeps across your face and you start to giggle like little girl.  After you are able to control your giggling, you tell me that you’ve been completely aware of what a complete pig you’ve become.  Those excuses I made for not skipping CrossFit training? Completely calculated.  Out of breath during a short hike because of allergies? Totally faked that shit. My clothes “shrunk in the dryer”? You actually bought all fo that?

“Oh, baby.  I’ve been on a mission to gain ever since we started to take this relationship seriously.  It’s always been my dream to find a man that I can finally be my true self with and not have to worry about being judged or criticized for wanting to be as fat as humanly possible.  I gained the weight not only because I wanted to, but I wanted to see if you would truly accept me for who I really am.  No matter what other people might think or say about it.  I love you and I just want to be your fat, price winning hog for ever and ever.”

We embrace and share a deep, passionate kiss before I reach over to grab the food, soda and milkshakes that were surrounding you and start shoveling all of it down your gullet.  We stay up all night as I force bit after fattening bite into your fat mouth so when you waddle in to your physical tomorrow, your doctor’s eyes will pop out of his head and they’ll have to weigh you on a scale made for livestock.

• Curvage Model

Haha you guys are the sweetest! So naturally last night I had a few boxes of Mac and cheese and a pizza right before bed and passed out before I even got a chance to rub my fat little pussy 😭 I did skim over what everyone wrote and fuuuuck they’re all so damn good 😍 I’m home all day so I’m going to do a huge lunch stuffing after my electrician leaves and then I’ll get off with a full gut and see who makes this clit explode the most 😏😏👿😋😋 and write back to you guys to keep the fun going tonight hehe. I love when we do this!

but like also I usually never wear red in real life but how fucking cute of a devil am I? Loving my flab in this red body suit hehehe

FF9DF534-E902-4351-8F89-553C4056FCCA.jpeg

30D8F14A-3CCC-4B88-8D2F-3CC51CD8D5AB.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Haha you guys are the sweetest! So naturally last night I had a few boxes of Mac and cheese and a pizza right before bed and passed out before I even got a chance to rub my fat little pussy 😭 I did skim over what everyone wrote and fuuuuck they’re all so damn good 😍 I’m home all day so I’m going to do a huge lunch stuffing after my electrician leaves and then I’ll get off with a full gut and see who makes this clit explode the most 😏😏👿😋😋 and write back to you guys to keep the fun going tonight hehe. I love when we do this!

but like also I usually never wear red in real life but how fucking cute of a devil am I? Loving my flab in this red body suit hehehe

please wear red more often, Babe! It's my favorite color, ya know? ;) I love you in this costume and in red!!! 🥰

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

hehe. I love when we do this! But like also I usually never wear red in real life but how fucking cute of a devil am I? Loving my flab in this red body suit hehehe

FF9DF534-E902-4351-8F89-553C4056FCCA.jpeg30D8F14A-3CCC-4B88-8D2F-3CC51CD8D5AB.jpeg

I totally possessed 😲 by the angle of your self-reassuring hand because it rests "on top" of your fat round BELLY! In the 1st pic your hand is basically palm down. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

yes Casey, you look gorgeous in everything you wear. but wow, I just wanna rip the bodysuit apart and force down all the candy in your greedy mouth and do naughty things all night with this source of light in the bedroom.. in the morning I would buy you a muh bigger suit so u ´have something to grow into . Hope you have a nice and satisfying lunch stuffing Casey ❤️ 

casey.jpg

• Curvage Model

Ugh, my day didn't go as planned AT ALLLL. :( But it was our first snowfall of the year and my backyard looks like a winter wonderland and that made me happy :) I just ate a ton and i think i just need to pass out with a full gut after the fucking day I've had. I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning heheheh ;) in the meantime - TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, my day didn't go as planned AT ALLLL. :( But it was our first snowfall of the year and my backyard looks like a winter wonderland and that made me happy :) I just ate a ton and i think i just need to pass out with a full gut after the fucking day I've had. I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning heheheh ;) in the meantime - TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY ❤️ 

Pretty much the standard. Work, get yelled at, don’t care, go home, play games.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Not as exciting as yours, just worked all day and tried not to get distracted by going on Curvage 😅 I’m recovering from a back injury but was able to workout for the time first time in ages, I had sushi to celebrate haha.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Travelling back home, cooking food, watched 3 episodes of Arrow, changed the letters in my "lamp" from Doctor Fatty to Curvage Casey 

ate chips and sourcream onion dip as dinner :) 

Oh no Casey hope things are alright and not too bad, at least the snow topped the day off and meant it wasn't all bad. Also glad whatever it was didn't stop you from eating though! 🤣

Nothing exciting happening here seeing as we're not allowed to do much right now. The usual of keeping entertained and speaking to people online through calls etc. Also admiring big beautiful growing girls like yourself :P 

Sorry to hear about your day not going as planned, hope the weekend will be better for you and being on here. I liked the red devil suit you look great as always. The picture with your tummy out in the shop was great it can not be covered anymore. You look great as always. take care and thanks.

• Curvage Model
On 10/29/2020 at 4:55 PM, Curvage Casey said:

We've been dating for a year now and you've watched my weight skyrocket. I got so comfortable with you. Starting skipping crossfit here and there, making excuses left and right. I started to enjoy snacks more. You didn't seem to mind and I didn't seem to notice. But my clothes got tighter and I grew bigger. I thought it was just the dryer shrinking them. I've been in denial for so long. When we stared dating I was fit and under 200lbs, now I'm enormous and nearing 300. You take me out to dinner and my gut hangs out of my jeans and sits heavy between my tree trunk legs. We used to do big hikes but you've switched to short ones. I can barely breathe after .5 miles, but my denials tells me it's just allergies. Not the fact that there's 300lbs of flab on top of my lungs. I used to ride you all the time but I struggle now. You struggle to find my pussy. I am so oblivious to it all. You love it, absolutely love it. But I don't know that. You wish that I'd admit to what a greedy, gluttonous pig I am. You wish you could tell me how I destroyed my skinny body. Everyone is talking about it and concerned, but I seem to have no idea. You know I'm going tomorrow for my yearly physical and feel you should sit down with me to prepare me for my doctor's shock.... Of course, you go to talk to me and find me ass naked on the couch with a heavy full gut hanging over the edge surrounded by food, soda, and milkshakes.

Your responses to my post above were SO FUCKING HOT to get off to. Omg. As promised....

@Snalskjuts @slumdogtrillionare @Ljj @jacksprat - thank you guys so much for your responses. They were all SOOOO hot. Message me for a free video as a thank you for participating ❤️ 

@Monkey @pgtip00 @Bauer88 ..... you guys literally managed to make my pussy fucking EXPLODE with your responses. It's been a hot minute since I've gotten off that hard. Usually @pgtip00 and @Bauer88 (and @jpark786 i miss you!!!) are guaranteed to read my freaking mind and get me off, but @Monkey you were the best new surprise this week joining team Casey ❤️ All three of you shoot me a message to get a special thank you from me for winning :)

• Curvage Model
On 10/30/2020 at 1:19 AM, jacksprat said:

it's so hot that Casey gives us an assignment and everybody just gets to work. The effort and creativity all to please our little fatty. 💕

Love my little tribe! ❤️ 

On 10/30/2020 at 2:41 AM, Snalskjuts said:

We usually get A and one of us will be given A+ and a star 😊

Hehe you guys are the best!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, leoalternative said:

Not as exciting as yours, just worked all day and tried not to get distracted by going on Curvage 😅 I’m recovering from a back injury but was able to workout for the time first time in ages, I had sushi to celebrate haha.

Aw damn I hope your back feels better soon! Love seeing a new friend comment in here. Welcome ❤️ jealous of your sushiiii! I am such a greedy girl when it comes to sushi

4 hours ago, drpop said:

Sorry to hear about your day not going as planned, hope the weekend will be better for you and being on here. I liked the red devil suit you look great as always. The picture with your tummy out in the shop was great it can not be covered anymore. You look great as always. take care and thanks.

Thank yo uso much love ❤️  I hope you have an amazing weekend. Stay tuned for more of the devil suit!

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your responses to my post above were SO FUCKING HOT to get off to. Omg. As promised....

@Snalskjuts @slumdogtrillionare @Ljj @jacksprat - thank you guys so much for your responses. They were all SOOOO hot. Message me for a free video as a thank you for participating ❤️ 

@Monkey @pgtip00 @Bauer88 ..... you guys literally managed to make my pussy fucking EXPLODE with your responses. It's been a hot minute since I've gotten off that hard. Usually @pgtip00 and @Bauer88 (and @jpark786 i miss you!!!) are guaranteed to read my freaking mind and get me off, but @Monkey you were the best new surprise this week joining team Casey ❤️ All three of you shoot me a message to get a special thank you from me for winning :)

Sorry about missing this one, was not in the creative writing mood. But I did buy your evil feedee and outgrown halloween costume videos last night. I will be watching those soon along with the fat shaming by friend video which I have yet to come around to watching yet. Really looking forward to all three. 😍🥵🤯🤤

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm getting ready to head out to join some friends and family in my little devil costume. My gut is looking bigger than ever and I packed on so much more weight this week. I am so excited to see if anyone says anything hehhee

It looks like u love food and sweets..., here please have my rations of pie, cake, cookies, candy and chips... 😊