Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I know the lingerie is different, but the body is also SO different now. So much fatter in only a month. It's unreal to me. Tell me what differences you notice ;)

IMG_1877.jpg

hehehe, The BELLY is the biggest gain. Thing is ENORM. 
But the arms, both forearms and upper arms are just nicely "fuller".
Boobs is tough to see with so different style lingerie. In red the breasts heavily spilling off the sides yet retaining natural fullness. in "Tiger" the cleavage is spectacular.
The face, again hard to say "fatter" with the difference in expressions. But I LOVE the Cheeks and chins so much in Tiger. 
Most of all I love the COMMAND and presence you project in TIGER. You look so in charge of your Blessings. You are in total and comfortable OWNERSHIP. That's what got FATTEST. Your APLOMB and COUNTENANCE. 

41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I know the lingerie is different, but the body is also SO different now. So much fatter in only a month. It's unreal to me. Tell me what differences you notice ;)

IMG_1877.jpg

Arms. Gut. Gut. Gut. Tits I don’t feel can be judged due to the bra but they are definitely bigger 

Guest slumdogtrillionare
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I cannot get over how much bigger I look. What changes in my body do you guys notice the most? Plz tell me ;) it turns me on soooooo much

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated 5.GIF

animated.GIF

Your entire body is becoming round like a ball it’s so hot. I wish I could gain and stuff myself as much as you do you make it look so intoxicating and sexy to let yourself get as plump as you are.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

That gut is definitely bigger - you can clearly see it extends further and thicker across your thighs, and sticks out further to the sides. Thighs look bigger too.  And although it can't be seen, I'm pretty sure your sexual appetite has increased too.  Or have I misdiagnosed this one?

I'm so glad you notice. I feel like more and more of my lap is disappearing each day. And I'd say your diagnosis is correct ;) my sexual fixation with food is at a peak!

1 hour ago, Dylanl18 said:

@Curvage Casey You're sexy belly is definitely bigger! You're boobs are looking bigger too! You look very sexy and fat in both outfits, buy naked looks best ;) love seeing all your fat spill all over the place! I really wish I could feed that constantly hungry belly and rub it! Before you know it, it'll look you dont have a neck at all! You truly are the sexiest BBW! Keeping getting sexier with every pound! 😍 I wish I could spend just one day with you feeding you and watch you be the pig you are! That would be amazing!

Aww @Dylanl18 i love seeing you post more in here! Thank you love. These tits are HUGEEEEE. I feel like a fucking whale. Neck? what neck ;) it's long gone. I wish you could enjoy this huge body in person!

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

hehehe, The BELLY is the biggest gain. Thing is ENORM. 
But the arms, both forearms and upper arms are just nicely "fuller".
Boobs is tough to see with so different style lingerie. In red the breasts heavily spilling off the sides yet retaining natural fullness. in "Tiger" the cleavage is spectacular.
The face, again hard to say "fatter" with the difference in expressions. But I LOVE the Cheeks and chins so much in Tiger. 
Most of all I love the COMMAND and presence you project in TIGER. You look so in charge of your Blessings. You are in total and comfortable OWNERSHIP. That's what got FATTEST. Your APLOMB and COUNTENANCE. 

I am a belly now. Nothing more. Just a belly with limbs

1 hour ago, Ljj said:

Arms. Gut. Gut. Gut. Tits I don’t feel can be judged due to the bra but they are definitely bigger 

My arm gains are definitely the winner of the month. I've never had flabby arms like this before! Getting roxxy roxie vibes 😍

34 minutes ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

Your entire body is becoming round like a ball it’s so hot. I wish I could gain and stuff myself as much as you do you make it look so intoxicating and sexy to let yourself get as plump as you are.

I am a big belly ball for you guys to feed and fuck  and GROW ;)

• Curvage Model

My growth is at a peak right now and I'm eating more than ever. It's making me exhausted so I've been falling asleep earlier, surrounded by food and tonight is no exception. Growing so rapidly takes a toll, the BEST toll on the body so especially since I'm working so much again just trying to give myself more rest.

I love you guys. Thanks for blowing my new clip up today. That made me smile so big, I wasn't really expecting that ❤️ 

Also, just thanks for all being so amazing. I creep on a lot of you and see that you're like diehard Casey fans and that means the world to me to have all your attention, or even a bit of it. Many of you are more than fans to me, you've become friends. I care about each of you and look forward to your posts every day.

And as for my many lurkers, plz say hi sometime even if it's privately in my DMs. I know you're here and you guys mean just as much to me ❤️ 

Anywho - enough sappy Casey - I am so fucking full I have to sleep propped up on pillows to accommodate this gut. 

I love you guys ENDLESSSSSSLY ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My growth is at a peak right now and I'm eating more than ever. It's making me exhausted so I've been falling asleep earlier, surrounded by food and tonight is no exception. Growing so rapidly takes a toll, the BEST toll on the body so especially since I'm working so much again just trying to give myself more rest.

I love you guys. Thanks for blowing my new clip up today. That made me smile so big, I wasn't really expecting that ❤️ 

Also, just thanks for all being so amazing. I creep on a lot of you and see that you're like diehard Casey fans and that means the world to me to have all your attention, or even a bit of it. Many of you are more than fans to me, you've become friends. I care about each of you and look forward to your posts every day.

And as for my many lurkers, plz say hi sometime even if it's privately in my DMs. I know you're here and you guys mean just as much to me ❤️ 

Anywho - enough sappy Casey - I am so fucking full I have to sleep propped up on pillows to accommodate this gut. 

I love you guys ENDLESSSSSSLY ❤️ 

The love is mutual ❤️ thanks for sharing your beauty 🌼 you are stunning miss cream , have a good night sleep ❤️

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

OMG HOW TF COULD I FORGET.

I ORDERED MATERNITY SCRUBS TODAY FOR WORK HAHAHAH.

I'll elaborate more on this tomorrow. Holy fuck. SO much more to share here. 

love you all ok bye xo

Sleep well piggy.  I'd say 'and wake up starving' but ... well ... when doesn't that happen!? ❤️

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My growth is at a peak right now and I'm eating more than ever. It's making me exhausted so I've been falling asleep earlier, surrounded by food and tonight is no exception. ❤️ 

Dang. It is so adorable that you are getting your proper sleep you need to GROW. Your body is so busy between preparing meals, eating, digesting, then the manufacturing and storage of fat. Of course along with your plentiful surplus of stored fats comes the enhanced estrogen production racing throughout your body. Raising development to a feverish pitch. The amped up estrogen also brings about an intense urgency for procreation so you are always super-horny and of course there's all the energy required to satisfy those desires. And on top of all this is the attention of your mind. The creativity and work it takes to maintain a constant flow of output just to keep up with your miraculous Growth. GROWTH is always exhausting. That's why young people sleep so well. Their bodies NEED the sleep. And there can be no doubt about it, Dear Doctor Casey is our GROWING GIrl. So sleep deeply and well  dreaming of sugar plums. Always Growing BIGGER. Always Growing FATTER. 

28 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

Good day from Sunny Sweden, I took this picture at 7:43 this morning and I just have to share 

IMG_20201029_074341.jpg

Lovely Photo Snalskjuts. How extraordinary is it that you photograph the sunrise and think to send it here to the USA. All because in Boston Massachusetts there is a lovely girl you found in in all the world who is is gaining weight to develop a fatter and remarkably more beautiful belly. Casey eats and grows her sexy potbelly and therefore I am suddenly looking at the sunrise from the future! 

10 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Lovely Photo Snalskjuts. How extraordinary is it that you photograph the sunrise and think to send it here to the USA. All because in Boston Massachusetts there is a lovely girl you found in in all the world who is is gaining weight to develop a fatter and remarkably more beautiful belly. Casey eats and grows her sexy potbelly and therefore I am suddenly looking at the sunrise from the future! 

Casey's development and the sun is looking bright ☀️ I am on vacation at my family's cottage doing some outdoor working here, nice that you liked it!

• Curvage Model

Hey babes!! I have had the most wild day and I cannot wait to elaborate a bit later. More scrub drama 😅 had a work physical today as well and I am.....fucking enormous. The number was higher than I expected, bringing my closer to my next big milestone. I am so fucking excited. In the mean time, I want to do a lilllll challenge :) I am going to post a prompt. Whoever elaborates with the hottest response wins a surprise ❤️ 

We've been dating for a year now and you've watched my weight skyrocket. I got so comfortable with you. Starting skipping crossfit here and there, making excuses left and right. I started to enjoy snacks more. You didn't seem to mind and I didn't seem to notice. But my clothes got tighter and I grew bigger. I thought it was just the dryer shrinking them. I've been in denial for so long. When we stared dating I was fit and under 200lbs, now I'm enormous and nearing 300. You take me out to dinner and my gut hangs out of my jeans and sits heavy between my tree trunk legs. We used to do big hikes but you've switched to short ones. I can barely breathe after .5 miles, but my denials tells me it's just allergies. Not the fact that there's 300lbs of flab on top of my lungs. I used to ride you all the time but I struggle now. You struggle to find my pussy. I am so oblivious to it all. You love it, absolutely love it. But I don't know that. You wish that I'd admit to what a greedy, gluttonous pig I am. You wish you could tell me how I destroyed my skinny body. Everyone is talking about it and concerned, but I seem to have no idea. You know I'm going tomorrow for my yearly physical and feel you should sit down with me to prepare me for my doctor's shock.... Of course, you go to talk to me and find me ass naked on the couch with a heavy full gut hanging over the edge surrounded by food, soda, and milkshakes.

Hey Hun, what are you watching?? 

Master chef dessert edition, they do so much cool cakes and cute cupcakes and muffins! How was work babe?

Abit exhausted but I am glad I'm home, do you have anything planned for tomorrow?

Yes... I have an appointment at the doctor's office... Why you ask??

Ehhm yeah you know that you gained abit of weight the last year and we live a sedentary lifestyle... 

Yes, abit more fat,,, I guess I weight around 250??? Is there something you wanna say??

Casey.... You are pushing 300... Haven't you noticed? 

No way babe! 300?? You look down and grab a handful of fat... Why haven't you stopped me? You have let myself get soo so big...

That's what I would like to say... I am in love with your growing body and I wouldn't mind you being 550 pounds.. don't listen to the doctor tomorrow about losing weight and diet, let your inner hunger and your eager to try new restaurants and food give in and all your takeout be even more frequently...

Babe... I don't know what to say... I was afraid I maybe was getting to big for you and not to small 😌 I love food and cakes and if we are being honest I have started to drink heavy cream straight when you don't notice... I am so in love with the taste and it's making me so full and love the feeling...

Ohh you know how to turn me on! I will go to the grocery store right now and I will see how much u can handle! Our sex life will be so much better from now on..

Guest slumdogtrillionare
24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey babes!! I have had the most wild day and I cannot wait to elaborate a bit later. More scrub drama 😅 had a work physical today as well and I am.....fucking enormous. The number was higher than I expected, bringing my closer to my next big milestone. I am so fucking excited. In the mean time, I want to do a lilllll challenge :) I am going to post a prompt. Whoever elaborates with the hottest response wins a surprise ❤️ 

We've been dating for a year now and you've watched my weight skyrocket. I got so comfortable with you. Starting skipping crossfit here and there, making excuses left and right. I started to enjoy snacks more. You didn't seem to mind and I didn't seem to notice. But my clothes got tighter and I grew bigger. I thought it was just the dryer shrinking them. I've been in denial for so long. When we stared dating I was fit and under 200lbs, now I'm enormous and nearing 300. You take me out to dinner and my gut hangs out of my jeans and sits heavy between my tree trunk legs. We used to do big hikes but you've switched to short ones. I can barely breathe after .5 miles, but my denials tells me it's just allergies. Not the fact that there's 300lbs of flab on top of my lungs. I used to ride you all the time but I struggle now. You struggle to find my pussy. I am so oblivious to it all. You love it, absolutely love it. But I don't know that. You wish that I'd admit to what a greedy, gluttonous pig I am. You wish you could tell me how I destroyed my skinny body. Everyone is talking about it and concerned, but I seem to have no idea. You know I'm going tomorrow for my yearly physical and feel you should sit down with me to prepare me for my doctor's shock.... Of course, you go to talk to me and find me ass naked on the couch with a heavy full gut hanging over the edge surrounded by food, soda, and milkshakes.

I would come into that room and make you eat more so you can show up to that physical and be the biggest fattest pig you can be. You already threw away your CrossFit body away along with all shoes empty heavy cream cartons so let’s get you to be the fattest and greediest Casey you could be. I know you got that doctors appointment tomorrow but I want you to show up with an absolute balloon of a gut and as stuffed you can be so he can measure how much of a tubby pig you have become. You have nothing to loose so Just give in and become the fattest and greediest pig you can be 

Sitting down in the space that's left over on the couch next to your bloated body, your thighs spilling over now taking up twice the amount of space your once smaller and more active body once did. I place a hand on your trunk like thigh as it sinks into the soft meaty warm flesh, plumped up by all your over eating and indulging. "Hey honey can I talk to you about something?..." I ask as you look at me clearly in a daze of confusion and concern, mainly due to how stuffed you are after completely gorging yourself on snacks and treats even after a huge meal earlier in the evening. 

"Its okay darling" I say as I look into your eyes as I place on hand under your chin that you like for me to do and find so endearing. In doing so noticing how soft and supple it has become. Not the angular defined feature that it used to be. In stead all puffy and filled in with extra weight making your face rounder and more full.

"I still love you don't worry your "little" heart about that... Its just... well... its about this" In saying that I move my hand from your thigh, and gently place it on your round, extended protruding gut. In doing so it jiggles with the lightest touch. 

"I mean I REALLY love you. You've been so happy lately and we've had such a great time. It started off a little thing and I didn't expect it to turn out like this or go that far. Yet you haven seemed to notice. I mean its shown as you've grown quiet the appetite. I thought you might have heard peoples comments and just been ignoring them. But well... baby you've gotten big... like really big! I know it means we can't quite do the things the same as we used to... but I'm loving this larger you for sure. I think with the extra weight you've become far more beautiful and gorgeous then I ever imagined you could be!

Just the way your weight bears down and can feel the real heaviness of you now, there's just so much more of you to love. The way that your clothes no longer fit you and you struggle to squeeze yourself into all those fashionable outfits you use to flaunt yourself in. You've just completely outgrown them and every blubbery part of you just spills out of anything that you manage to cram yourself into. I find it the biggest turn on and the sexiest thing ever!

I know you've got your physical tomorrow and well I was worried that with all this extra weight you've put on its would come as a shock and be really embarrassing. I didn't want you to feel like there was any possibility that my feelings for you had changed in anyway after you found out. Hope you believe me that I still think you're absolutely gorgeous still there's no amount of words I could use to say how I felt... I mean the only way I can really show you is by doing this..."

Moving both hands to your enormous flabby belly I start massaging and kissing it all over the tender skin. Working my way up your body. I reach your lips and give you the biggest kiss ever. Reaching down and picking up some of the takeaway you had been snacking on and start feeding you.

"I just adore you, even if you have become a greedy heavy girl, you're my big beautiful out of shape fat hog and always will be. It doesn't matter what any physical results, test or doctors say! I wouldn't have you any other way now"....     

3 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

Heyyy, do you mind throwing a robe on and pausing that. I want to talk to you about something. 
“Sure babe, I’ll throw something on but all my robes shrunk, remember? 
Right yea. Well babe, you go to the doctor tomorrow right? 
“Yea I haven’t been in a year”

Right yea that’s what I wanted to talk about. You know how you’re clothes have been “shrinking” and your allergies have gotten really bad on hikes? 
“Yea we are on our 3rd washer and dryer this year and this pollen has been killing me” 

Well, neither of those things are true. And I figured we needed to talk about it before you go to the doctor

”What do you mean?” 
Babe, you’ve gotten pretty chunky.

“WHAT!?!”

And I love it. 
“you do?” 
I love seeing you struggle on a hike. I love seeing you struggle to fit in clothes. Looking for that pussy under that fupa is always my favorite challenge. Feeling that gut on me is the sexiest thing in the world. I haven’t said anything because I know how you loved CrossFit and being that skinny little thing. 
“So you really do like me fat?” 
Fucking love it. I just wanted to make sure you’re aware of it now bc that scale is gonna be pushing 3 bills tomorrow and you are probably gonna get some weird looks. 
“Yea I guess I have been eating a lot more junk and doing a lot less moving around.”

Its ok babe I love it. Now take that t shirt off and get on all 4s piggy it’s time for us to get down and dirty in the mud😏

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

After the usual greeting where we kiss and feel your big heavy body, I sit down next to you and take your hands in mine...

"Hey listen sweety.  I love you and I know you love me, and because we do love each other I can say this.  It might sting a little at first but you need to hear it and I think you'll be happy when I'm done.  Just hear me out, ok?  You've got your yearly physical tomorrow, right?  Yeah - you know what the doctor is going to say, don't you.  You know you've put weight on, and you know its a lot more than you think."

You look down at your gut, a little frown of resignation starts to appear but then starts to be replaced with a look of indignation.  I stop you before you can say anything..

"I know what you're going to say.  Its not that much and you can lose it if you need to and that I should love you regardless of your size anyway.  We'll get to that.  Honey, you've got to be pushing 300 pounds.  Its not just a little weight gain.  You're big! And you're getting bigger. And see all this stuff around you?  That's why - and you know it.  But you know what has happened as you've got bigger?  You've got hornier!  The more you've been eating, the more sex you want.  Its like the two are related somehow.   You suck down a bunch of burgers and fries and soda and milkshakes, and before its even had a chance to digest you're all over me.  I want you to be honest with me, and I want you to be honest with yourself.  And please give me a straight yes or no answer here - ok?  Does eating make you horny?  Please think about that for a moment before you answer."

You take a moment and think - and the revelation suddenly hits you. "yes - yes it does."

"Uhha, thought so.  How do you feel about nearly being 300 pounds?  Again - take a moment and really think about it.  And I mean just how to YOU feel - forget about the world around you."

Again you take a moment and think.  A smile creeps onto your face.  "Actually I feel pretty good about it.  If I'm honest, I like running my hands over my belly.  I feel so sensual.  Yeah, I do like it."

"Yep - I've seen you.  You don't know I'm watching some times but I've seen you sitting on the couch after eating a whole pizza, one hand on your belly and the other between your legs.  Here's where I'm going with this.  I loved you when you were a little skinny crossfit girl - but you were never really happy.  It wasn't until you started putting weight on that I saw you start really smiling and really enjoying life.  I love you even more now.  You're ARE so much more sensual now, and you've gone from a resting position of anxious to serene.  Now this doctor tomorrow is going to tell your weight is spiraling out of control, and he's going to tell you about all the trouble you're going to have if you don't lose weight.  I want you to listen to him and agree with him, but then I want you to come home and completely ignore him!  I want big girl Casey - not crossfit Casey.  Just as long as you want to be big girl Casey as well.  Is that what you want?  And again - think for a moment before answering."

You look down for a moment., taking in everything I just said.  Then you look up, a smile creeping onto you face.  "I want to be big girl Casey.  I'm so much happier with this weight on.  I love eating.  I love being big and yeah - I don't know why but it makes me so fucking horny when I eat."

"That's what I was hoping you would say.  So - you'll nod along with the Doc tomorrow but ignore anything he says?"

"Yep!"

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving!"

"Good girl.  I've got something for you.  Tell me - have you ever heard of a weight gain shake? ...."

</scene>

"Hi Baby! I'm home!"
Still a bit bleary-eyed Casey scrambles to clean up her mess. "Oh my, I must have dozed off after my snack." 
"Don't worry about it Casey, I think we should have a little chat." I take a seat on the couch next to my plump little Angel and I hoist her chubby legs up on my lap and start stroking her fat calves. "I was just thinking about your annual check-up tomorrow. I'm a little concerned you are worrying about it, that's all." 
"Why would I be worried? We do this every year." 
"Yeah, I know. I was just thinking you might be in for a little surprise this year. And I think you know what I mean. I thought maybe you've been binge-eating all this past week because you are feeling nervous about it." 
"Hahaha!" Casey bursts out laughing, "Last Week? No Silly, I've been eating like this for over a year now. You're the one who's been in denial, not me. Hahaha! I know what I'm doing." 
"Huh?" 
"Don't pretend you haven't known all along. I've been packing it on to keep you under my spell." 
What do you mean? Under your spell?" 
"Okay," Casey begins to explain it all. "About a year ago I was feeling like we were, like drifting apart, not emotionally, but that you weren't feeling it, ya know? ... Well anyways, I did a little research - just poking through your search history online. You know you can erase those things, right? hehehe. What I found was a shit ton of Big Booby Bimbos. And I realized; Aaahh, so that's what does it for him. Big juicy titties. I can't blame him tho, I mean... they're fuckin' hot.
You see? I never had boobs because I was a high level figure skater when I should have been going thru puberty with my classmates. But athletics at that level stunts sexual development. Same with the gymnast girls and ballerinas. None of these girls really mature and fill out until they quit. But I never quit. I went straight into Cross-Fit and struggled to keep any body fat off me. Gave me a great ass, but not really that hourglass you are into. So I decided to get me some big ol' titties - just for you. Short of drastic surgery, every web-site, magazine and friend told me the best way to grow bigger boobs is to gain weight. So I decided to put on a few. And that's what I did." 
"You mean you've been deliberately packing on the pounds just to get big fat boobs? Just for me?" 
"Yup" Casey flashes her big beautiful smile. 
"But your boobs got pretty big this summer, I remember commenting on them when you wore that green bikini. I told you how sexy you've been getting. You Got 'em Baby, and yeah, I gotta admit. I fucking LOVE it. But seriously Casey, You've packed on a bit more than fat titties." 
"Hahaha! You are SUCH an Idiot Jack! - But I love you. Lemme show you something." Casey takes her hands and heaves her big fat boobs right up alongside her chubby fat cheeks "It's cute as hell, right?" 
"Oh Yes Dear! You know how much I love your Huge sexy Boobs, but..." 
"But nothing! Now check this out." Casey opens her robes and exposes her Enormous FAT Belly. "Go ahead skinny boy, lay your hand on this big soft pillow belly." 
I nervously do as I am told and sink my fingers into Casey's incredibly fat belly, giving it a little shivering shake, mesmerized by all the jiggling waves of flesh.
"That's right my little Bony Boy, YOU fucking LOVE it. Just SAY it, Admit it. Look at you, You're getting a hard-on right now. Casey continued... "You see, I did set out just to get the boobs I thought you wanted. But it seemed no matter how much pure fat I added on to my tiny little athletic body, you just got hornier and hornier. Our sex has been crazy because you lust after me so much now. I just amped up the program because Hell Yeah! I love it too. What woman wouldn't Love my life right now? I've grown into your FAT dream girl. You can NEVER even stop thinking about me anymore. You walk around the house with a boner every time I'm around. You got a hard dick RIGHT now." 
"But I don't really like fat girls Casey, I'm a Tit-Man remember? I just love you." 
"Hahaha!" Casey bursts out with a FULL BELLY Laugh "Don't kid yourself Jack. I checked your Search history again last month, Not a single Big titted Skinny bitch on there. I own you now, hahaha, With all my luscious fats! And YOU thought I was the one fooling myself! Bwah- Hahahaa.. heheheehe... Hahaha (gasp) Hah- hahaha! Mwahahahhahaa... " 

oh god yes dear Casey. That ASS is a freakin' Planet! So plumped up and GORGEOUS. 
/ So Fully Spherical that scientists could calibrate their instruments using your butt as a standard. 
// and YOU STILL Demand More!! Even as we are all spewing our Cum and Drool over Your Butt as it is. Always MORE for You. I suppose if you ever became satisfied you'd never have become as hot as you are now. No one knew it was possible. But you Keep GROWING and exploding the parameters of female perfection.