Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I just filmed a cute naughty ** clip for you guys. Just cute and me playing with myself telling you about my night ❤️ Would've much rather been hooked up to a funnel tied up for you guys tho 

Hurry come feed me if that's the case

And STILL going ;)

Perfect! Now get back to stuffing yourself till you're the wettest and fattest yet! ;) be the true Piggy you are! 😈

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Byfar the fattest babe at the bar tonight and rocked it 🥰 It's been a really long time since my friends and I went out like this and it was honestly so fun. I never ever used to dress like this around my skinny friends, I'd normally wear something baggy so I would stand out but I felt so fucking confident and beautiful tonight. Little too much wine tho 😅 (i'm not a big drinker, more of a big EATER hehe)

CFAFB436-6520-4496-817A-D4FBA3BC6535.png.8498522f5ec01dbbf8e152db3cb738ec.png

you should be confident with such an amazing body and a mesmerizing face ❤️ 

8 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

So a people leave a place of ice and snow only to settle in another frozen land, oh yahh. Who does that?

I do OK in the heat, so long as I don't have to wear a suit or tuxedo or something. Interviews in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale were sheer torture!

tumblr_inline_pdl02550li1stb46q_540.gif

CWoODIMU4AAnwFU.jpg

yes. 25 % of the population in Sweden emigrated to america in 1850-1920 , thats alot!

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Perfect! Now get back to stuffing yourself till you're the wettest and fattest yet! ;) be the true Piggy you are! 😈

I literally fucked myself on my kitchen floor hahaha

10 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yes, get all the calories in your belly. ALL of them. 

I got all of them in and then some ;)

8 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

you should be confident with such an amazing body and a mesmerizing face ❤️ 

Aw thank you ❤️ As I've grown in size, I've grown far more confident ❤️ 

5 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I feel like this image best matches Casey’s appetite last night

807AE26A-CA66-41B9-8CF8-FF6A70909A64.jpeg

Omg that was literally me last night! Live action shot hahahah

• Curvage Model

I woke up feel enormous after my tipsy little kitchen raid last night. I literally was so fucking turned on that I fucked myself on my cold tile kitchen floor. Somehow got myself into bed and woke up like this..... My gut feels THICK. Like really freaking thick and heavy. Tits are sagging down sitting heavy on top of it. I'm so pale it's often hard to tell but if you look closely in those side shots you can see my stretch marks towards my backside. My back tho...my back is where I feel a tremendous difference. My rolls feel unbelievably deep. I feel a new one back there and once I'm more awake I'll check it out for myself. I feel so damn big and stuffed and fat and swollen. 

6E875471-DAE6-4D8E-B1ED-F1D08B1D4247.jpeg.7b3f820980ccab5ef53e5f3463a87064.jpg

61D4C23A-00DB-48EE-A8E8-2C95407EA03A.jpeg.ad4cf5525796d4a5cc3a90c112a6156d.jpg

B3294C66-6E26-47DD-86A3-609EF9FACE65.jpeg.d6de5441a3a4eb07482f10eed2d172c4.jpg

CE950B2D-C561-45FC-8592-45A8CC29762F.jpeg.72ba7662e3f91fc7a3d8254cc5fe0636.jpg

B1140C68-AB78-49E6-B721-83A37474CF5D.jpeg.4223e0282a88080e2dea54c2ade26612.jpg

Guest slumdogtrillionare
13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Byfar the fattest babe at the bar tonight and rocked it 🥰 It's been a really long time since my friends and I went out like this and it was honestly so fun. I never ever used to dress like this around my skinny friends, I'd normally wear something baggy so I would stand out but I felt so fucking confident and beautiful tonight. Little too much wine tho 😅 (i'm not a big drinker, more of a big EATER hehe)

CFAFB436-6520-4496-817A-D4FBA3BC6535.png.8498522f5ec01dbbf8e152db3cb738ec.png

I like how you got so fat ur basically a ball. Are you even able to pack more on that tubby body?

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I woke up feel enormous after my tipsy little kitchen raid last night. I literally was so fucking turned on that I fucked myself on my cold tile kitchen floor. Somehow got myself into bed and woke up like this..... My gut feels THICK. Like really freaking thick and heavy. Tits are sagging down sitting heavy on top of it. I'm so pale it's often hard to tell but if you look closely in those side shots you can see my stretch marks towards my backside. My back tho...my back is where I feel a tremendous difference. My rolls feel unbelievably deep. I feel a new one back there and once I'm more awake I'll check it out for myself. I feel so damn big and stuffed and fat and swollen. 

6E875471-DAE6-4D8E-B1ED-F1D08B1D4247.jpeg.7b3f820980ccab5ef53e5f3463a87064.jpg

61D4C23A-00DB-48EE-A8E8-2C95407EA03A.jpeg.ad4cf5525796d4a5cc3a90c112a6156d.jpg

B3294C66-6E26-47DD-86A3-609EF9FACE65.jpeg.d6de5441a3a4eb07482f10eed2d172c4.jpg

CE950B2D-C561-45FC-8592-45A8CC29762F.jpeg.72ba7662e3f91fc7a3d8254cc5fe0636.jpg

B1140C68-AB78-49E6-B721-83A37474CF5D.jpeg.4223e0282a88080e2dea54c2ade26612.jpg

This is by far the hottest update I’ve ever seen. How do you do it haha?  You just keep looking better and better. Hope you have a nice relaxing and fattening Sunday. 😍

• Curvage Model

Thank you @MarshallT and @Snalskjuts ❤️ 

8 hours ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

I like how you got so fat ur basically a ball. Are you even able to pack more on that tubby body?

Omg @slumdogtrillionare I've missed your comments!! I hope you're doing well ❤️ 

I really have become a big beach ball of flab haven't i? Lately my new thing is that I am just so FULL all the time, my belly is truly physically running out of room. I eat SO much

4 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

This is by far the hottest update I’ve ever seen. How do you do it haha?  You just keep looking better and better. Hope you have a nice relaxing and fattening Sunday. 😍

Awwww thanks @speedy_biff! I always love when you comment in here ❤️ 

Thank you so much love. I promise to keep growing fatter and hotter for you!

• Curvage Model

Had the nicest, most relaxing day! Right now I'm HOOKED on House of Bly Manor and also Arrow on netflix. Omfg. So good. Once I finish Arrow I am going to start Flash I think.

Anywho - I had a big fat piggy day. Lately I've been eating such a ridiculous quantity of food, more than ever, that I have been eating to the point of feeling sick (in an oddly hot way?). I'm so full constantly. It's doing incredibly things to this gut. Food addiction on fleeeeeeek bby ❤️ 

Feeling fucking horny. Let's play ;) 

Tell me what.a greedy fat cow I've become babes

AA8427FD-DA2F-4CCE-A1A5-882BC95C9258.jpeg.b3c0d7e1604db4e0dcd74db4af0b22c6.jpg

25C44F10-275C-4DC8-84AD-8847CD37443C.jpeg.0033abca07fa16bc1341edd6f8fe1349.jpg

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

AA8427FD-DA2F-4CCE-A1A5-882BC95C9258.jpeg.b3c0d7e1604db4e0dcd74db4af0b22c6.jpg

25C44F10-275C-4DC8-84AD-8847CD37443C.jpeg.0033abca07fa16bc1341edd6f8fe1349.jpg

Every time I think I should take a break, you post more pics of yourself bigger than ever, and I just keep getting a hard-on. I want to see you on all fours wearing nothing but a thong while you search for more food around the house. And I just want to stand right behind you and grab that entire fat gut of yours. All the while your fat butt is rubbing against my crotch with my cock between your cheeks. And I just want to kiss and lick all the fatness around your cute face.❤️😍❤️

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Alaxar said:

That belly is getting uncontrollable!

Omg @Alaxar!! I've missed you!

It's feeling so big. Sweatpants are all that fit me right now. The plateau is over! Back on that gain train ❤️ 

28 minutes ago, Gaelic Steve said:

That gain certainly seems to be speeding up. Looking incredible! Keep up the greediness Casey! 🤩

Always love when you pop in here @Gaelic Steve ❤️ Thank you so much. It's speeding up big time lately. I am so damn happy :) I certainly will keep it up ;)

1 minute ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Every time I think I should take a break, you post more pics of yourself bigger than ever, and I just keep getting a hard-on. I want to see you on all fours wearing nothing but a thong while you search for more food around the house. And I just want to stand right behind you and grab that entire fat gut of yours. All the while your fat butt is rubbing against my crotch with my cock between your cheeks. And I just want to kiss and lick all the fatness around your cute face.❤️😍❤️

Hehe so glad you love it! That sounds incredibly sexy omfggggg. I wish you were here right now. I want to eat a whole loaf of cinnamon bread from my kitchen but it's so far away :(

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had the nicest, most relaxing day! Right now I'm HOOKED on House of Bly Manor and also Arrow on netflix. Omfg. So good. Once I finish Arrow I am going to start Flash I think.

Anywho - I had a big fat piggy day. Lately I've been eating such a ridiculous quantity of food, more than ever, that I have been eating to the point of feeling sick (in an oddly hot way?). I'm so full constantly. It's doing incredibly things to this gut. Food addiction on fleeeeeeek bby ❤️ 

That smile tells us everything we need to know. That you're greedy fat cow is not in question. Simply look in mirror (not to mention your food bill for the week), then its obvious. But that smile. That tells us all how much you LOVE the fact that you are a greedy fat cow. That's a smile of a woman who looks at that big fat round hanging belly and remembers the countless doordash deliveries, the endless quantities of heavy cream, the ever increasing time attached to the funnel, that all made you horniest, slobbiest, fatty food addicted calorie quaffing feedee and you could not be happier about it. This is the life you wanted for yourself - becoming bigger and fatter and more immobile every day. You're nearly 3 times bigger than you used to be. Greedy fat cow, becoming more greedy and more fat every day.

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe so glad you love it! That sounds incredibly sexy omfggggg. I wish you were here right now. I want to eat a whole loaf of cinnamon bread from my kitchen but it's so far away :(

I wouldn’t mind carrying you to the kitchen❤️😍❤️ It may be a struggle but it’s all for love❤️❤️❤️I want to feel your fat body all over. I turn 29 soon so I also wouldn’t mind sharing my funfetti cake with you🎂

Guest slumdogtrillionare
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

You have gotten so tubby latley. I think you've gotten me addicted to food as well btw since ive started being on curvage ive gained 55 pounds. Your fat is literally contagious

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Do you have any Gosh darn pants that fit. Your gut is so huge it’s literally out of the picture. You’ve eaten your way to obesity and lost all that skinny Cred you had. Go try skating now. Not like you get hurt your lard gut will stop any blow. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

That smile tells us everything we need to know. That you're greedy fat cow is not in question. Simply look in mirror (not to mention your food bill for the week), then its obvious. But that smile. That tells us all how much you LOVE the fact that you are a greedy fat cow. That's a smile of a woman who looks at that big fat round hanging belly and remembers the countless doordash deliveries, the endless quantities of heavy cream, the ever increasing time attached to the funnel, that all made you horniest, slobbiest, fatty food addicted calorie quaffing feedee and you could not be happier about it. This is the life you wanted for yourself - becoming bigger and fatter and more immobile every day. You're nearly 3 times bigger than you used to be. Greedy fat cow, becoming more greedy and more fat every day.

I think you'd all have a heart attack if I ever told you guys how much I spend on food each week. All I'll say is - THANK YOU ❤️ But yes, I did want this. I wanted this so fucking bad and it's all finally happening....faster than I imagined. I can't stop. Trust me, I've tried. I try to slow down and i can't. I am rapidly growing and there's nothing stopping it

57 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I wouldn’t mind carrying you to the kitchen❤️😍❤️ It may be a struggle but it’s all for love❤️❤️❤️I want to feel your fat body all over. I turn 29 soon so I also wouldn’t mind sharing my funfetti cake with you🎂

Carrying me? hehehe no way I'm too much of a fat cow. Happy almost birthday!

27 minutes ago, Chimaira10 said:

Love too see that belly get fatter than ever. You will be huge this time next year 😍

I'll be 100lbs heavier, that's a promise ❤️ 

24 minutes ago, slumdogtrillionare said:

You have gotten so tubby latley. I think you've gotten me addicted to food as well btw since ive started being on curvage ive gained 55 pounds. Your fat is literally contagious

Omg congrats that awesome! Getting fat is the best ;)

1 minute ago, Ljj said:

Do you have any Gosh darn pants that fit. Your gut is so huge it’s literally out of the picture. You’ve eaten your way to obesity and lost all that skinny Cred you had. Go try skating now. Not like you get hurt your lard gut will stop any blow. 

I went today to go look for new pants and I'm legit so fucking fat now....It blows my mind. You guys have made me a pig too big to wear clothes and go out 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think you'd all have a heart attack if I ever told you guys how much I spend on food each week. All I'll say is - THANK YOU ❤️ But yes, I did want this. I wanted this so fucking bad and it's all finally happening....faster than I imagined. I can't stop. Trust me, I've tried. I try to slow down and i can't. I am rapidly growing and there's nothing stopping it

Carrying me? hehehe no way I'm too much of a fat cow. Happy almost birthday!

I'll be 100lbs heavier, that's a promise ❤️ 

Omg congrats that awesome! Getting fat is the best ;)

I went today to go look for new pants and I'm legit so fucking fat now....It blows my mind. You guys have made me a pig too big to wear clothes and go out 

You’ll just have to stay in and eat. And ya know... whatever else you wanna do