Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?

that you are so open about yourself and your life, not just a fetish. probably breeding/pregnany. even more messy stuffing when you lose control and just mindless eating everything and push the food with your hands with the greediest mind

• Curvage Model

Wow. I have to thank you guys for the above posts in response to my questions.. my heart is so full right now I don’t really even know what to say. Whether it has been from the beginning, middle, or more recently - I am so happy to have you all hear with me on this journey. Reading your responses really helped me put a few things in prescriptive and helped me make a few plans for moving forward as well 🥰🖤 Thank you. So much. You’re my family and friends and feeders and lurking loves in so many ways and I love being here with you!

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow. I have to thank you guys for the above posts in response to my questions.. my heart is so full right now I don’t really even know what to say. Whether it has been from the beginning, middle, or more recently - I am so happy to have you all hear with me on this journey. Reading your responses really helped me put a few things in prescriptive and helped me make a few plans for moving forward as well 🥰🖤 Thank you. So much. You’re my family and friends and feeders and lurking loves in so many ways and I love being here with you!

Love you too Casey! 😊💋🥰

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

So many new family reactions have occurred this weekend.. I think I am still in a bit of denial about how big I’ve gotten recently bc in my head im still a lot smaller but to everyone else im just a massive fat lard and im so here for it lolol

F24FAED7-16BA-45EA-94F7-1DC931DCD31D.jpeg01FB9821-E4FB-4CB9-9998-14EBE0D21864.jpeg580FDB4B-BA86-40F2-81E2-684D2FFF2645.jpeg

Oh I can't wait to hear about this. And these thumbnails! Dang Casey, it looks like it's gotta be a morph. How could anyone so wee and petite be so enormously round and filled out. So plump and HEAVY. 
/ cornball confession: I stood a carpentry tape measure at five foot. And I stood in front of it to get an idea of how little you are compared to me. Imagining what it might be like to be standing with you in RL. 

On 1/21/2022 at 6:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

I know I’ve done this before, but my following has grown since then. A follower made my day this week and let me know that he’s known me as a model since 2015 when my face was first revealed on the evil site that shall never be named! It really took me back and made me realize how far I’ve come these past 7 years… 7 YEARS!! Ofcourse those 7 years came with ups and down, ebbs and flows. There were times when I was less active, times when I went dark, and times when modeling was my full time gig! It’s crazy how much my life has changed from my dingy little college dorm room in 2015 till now. You’re a really MVP if you remember me from BEFORE THAT on YouTube as a faceless tiny lil belly.

So my friends.. my question to you is..

How long have you been here with me? When did you first find me? What is your favorite video I’ve ever made or your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?Gimme the deets babes 🖤 share all or some! It’ll make my day 🥰 (Lurkers, this is your time to shine! Hahaha)

Well let’s see. According to my manyvids purchase history in April 2019 I bought a video where your feeder stuffs you with donuts sitting in the front seat of car at a public parking lot. I also bought my Snapchat subscription then but I knew you from ** prior to that. ** was where I found you. My favorite videos of you is the blueberry inflation one, you and candance pregnant and Jennifer inspecting your bellies, and you trying on clothes that don’t fit featuring a blue top, red thong, and jeans. Pregnancy has been my main legit fetish and the fact your belly looks very pregnant looking has been a huge turn on for me. What would I like to see you do next? Idk visit me so I can feed you and blow you up to the max! Lol jk I know you wouldn’t do that but I hope I can with someone some day.

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So many new family reactions have occurred this weekend.. I think I am still in a bit of denial about how big I’ve gotten recently bc in my head im still a lot smaller but to everyone else im just a massive fat lard and im so here for it lolol

F24FAED7-16BA-45EA-94F7-1DC931DCD31D.jpeg

With every update your gut seems to get bigger and rounder than before; you look phenomenal Casey.

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

F24FAED7-16BA-45EA-94F7-1DC931DCD31D.jpeg

Damn! Such an enticing beautiful face and belly! Ugggh! Just look at you, Piggy!!! Time to blow you up that much more! And I agree with everyone here! Your personality and openness are what sets you apart. Always has. But honestly, that face....such an angel! ❤️

Guest Marshall7
32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The evolution of this big belly is one of my proudest accomplishments 🥰🖤

5ED35F08-AA4D-48A6-A042-54E159CDB1A4.jpeg

This is what Curvage is all about! This should be displayed on the main site page when someone first comes on this site! How beautiful and so fucking hot!!!! So proud of you, Love! ❤️

Guest CherryCheesecake
3 minutes ago, bp1812 said:

My goodness Casey!! Beautiful at every stage but that 3rd pic 🥵. Dont think its a coincidence you look happiest in the 3rd pic either 😍

You GLOW in the 3rd pic!!! Thank you for this post of encouragement, Casey!❤️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The evolution of this big belly is one of my proudest accomplishments 🥰🖤

5ED35F08-AA4D-48A6-A042-54E159CDB1A4.jpeg

1st Pic: "I always wanted a fat tummy. And I did it! I hope you like it!!" 
2nd Pic: "I know you all jack of to my belly, but LOOK at these Titties!! Who knew?!" 
3rd Pic: 100% Agency. Self-Fulfilled and wholly Manifest Curvage Casey. Supple. Ample. Blessed. No longer needs your praise; But is genuinely grateful for all the adoration that is heaped upon her. "Mmmmmm" 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

🦋QUESTION TIME🦋 

I know I’ve done this before, but my following has grown since then. A follower made my day this week and let me know that he’s known me as a model since 2015 when my face was first revealed on the evil site that shall never be named! It really took me back and made me realize how far I’ve come these past 7 years… 7 YEARS!! Ofcourse those 7 years came with ups and down, ebbs and flows. There were times when I was less active, times when I went dark, and times when modeling was my full time gig! It’s crazy how much my life has changed from my dingy little college dorm room in 2015 till now. You’re a really MVP if you remember me from BEFORE THAT on YouTube as a faceless tiny lil belly.

So my friends.. my question to you is..

How long have you been here with me? When did you first find me? What is your favorite video I’ve ever made or your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?Gimme the deets babes 🖤 share all or some! It’ll make my day 🥰 (Lurkers, this is your time to shine! Hahaha)

Been here since the beginning! Amazing to see how far abs how happy you are now through the years. Best part is you’re just a gorgeous gainer and are so sweet through all of it. Your pretty face and how big you are and how you talk to people is amazing. Favorite video/ picture is you walking around in target with your belly hang out against the shopping cart!! Next video maybe in a store as your belly is hanging out down the aisle. You’re the best. 

• Curvage Model

Ahhhh thank you all SO much! 🖤 especially you queens @SquishyMissyx & @CherryCheesecake ! 

Constantly losing sight of how far I’ve come… but also so excited for how much further I have to go 🤟🏻🥰🦋  or should I say GROW