Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sooooo uh… who’s ready to witness a 3-way EAT OFF with @LushLauren and @Bella Abbondanza ?!

16668D3E-C850-498A-9C6D-060A9EA9B38B.jpeg

ErrrmaGerrddh! I didn't even know an EAT OFF was a thing! Now it's the ONLY thing I wannas see. &BTW, the Cutest bit is that you Casey, are by far the most petite little gal among these big girls. Yet you have such a grand and prominent belly you are up to the challenge! 

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO ❤️ 3 WAY EAT OFF featuring @LushLauren and @Bella Abbondanza has arrived! It's no secret that Casey, Lauren, and Bella loooove to eat. I mean... have you seen the size of these girls? While each of them are big, they are all different in their own ways. One couldn't help but wonder... who can stuff themselves full the fastest? WHO WINS?!  Come find out. There's nothing hotter than watched 3 unhinged fatties let their gluttony run wild!

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

NEW VIDEO ❤️ 3 WAY EAT OFF featuring @LushLauren and @Bella Abbondanza 

I cant wait to buy and watch this clip later this week! You are soooooo big and beautiful, Love! Nobody is shaped like you, no one as gorgeous! Ugggh

• Curvage Model

Tonight I ate 4 chicken and waffle sliders, chicken Alfredo, another creamy pasta dish, Mac and cheese, chocolate cake, and chugged 4 Ensures.. I started stuffing and hit a wall… but 2 hours later I somehow ended up in my kitchen finishing every crumb and literally licking the sauce out of the takeout containers 😅😬 whoops? 🐮

B2F41C9D-8F06-475B-B090-8120ABB0EEF3.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tonight I ate 4 chicken and waffle sliders, chicken Alfredo, another creamy pasta dish, Mac and cheese, chocolate cake, and chugged 4 Ensures.. I started stuffing and hit a wall… but 2 hours later I somehow ended up in my kitchen finishing every crumb and literally licking the sauce out of the takeout containers 😅😬 whoops? 🐮

Whoops?  Why "Whoops" baby?  Did you not mean to eat all that fattening chubby fuel?  Was sucking down 4 ensures to make more belly fat an accident?  Was eating thousands upon thousands of calories with of rich creamy pasta something you did not mean to do?  Was stuffing in the chocolate cake a regrettable action? Surely all 4 of those chicken and waffle sliders was fleeting decision....

No whoops baby piggy.  No whoops involved here at all, is there!  We ALL know you meant to stuff in all of those caloric fattening treats.  And YOU know you meant it too.  What's more, we all know that while the menu may change, you'll do it all again tomorrow.  And we all know - and you know - why.  MORE FAT!  More fat for the greedy hog.

Baby piggy wants to be fatter.  Baby piggy wants to be the biggest fattest baby piggy in the pen, and baby piggy will just keep on stuffing more and more fattening goodies until baby piggy IS the fattest baby piggy in the pen.  Being a fat baby piggy make baby piggy horny, doesn't it.  And baby piggy likes being a horny baby piggy.  SO baby piggy figures that if baby piggy is even fatter, baby piggy will be even hornier!

I'll just bet that ONE SECOND after that photo was snapped, baby piggy had her hands rubbing over that big bulging baby piggy belly, wondering whether she might be able to stuff MORE in before she goes to bed, or if she should wait until the morning to begin stuffing more fattening calories in.

Whoops?  He he.  Good one sweety. 😜

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

And you questioned who’s appetite was biggest with an eat off in your latest clip? Based on your overall weight gain and the food recaps you share on this thread I’d put my money on you in any eating contest. 😉😍

Guest Marshall7
17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your facial expressions always turn me on so much! It's like you too are so in shock with how gluttonous and insatiable a fat blob pig you are! Went from such a tiny pretty little fit lady to this rotund bloated hog who can never control herself around food and cock! The perfect food slut! 😈

One more thing. Where ever you are right now, take your finger out and begin sinking it deep inside that huge hole called your belly button. Feel how deep it goes? That's EVERYTHING! That's my favorite piggy! 😏

On 1/18/2022 at 2:04 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Sooooo uh… who’s ready to witness a 3-way EAT OFF with @LushLauren and @Bella Abbondanza ?!

16668D3E-C850-498A-9C6D-060A9EA9B38B.jpeg

just loving that you’re doing these! Excited to see what meet ups a year or two down the road look like when you’re dwarfing everyone. It’ll be fun because you can be the focus for blowing up 😍

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much 🥰🥰 you’re truly the fuel to my gain and I could not possibly be more thankful! 

18 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Whoops?  Why "Whoops" baby?  Did you not mean to eat all that fattening chubby fuel?  Was sucking down 4 ensures to make more belly fat an accident?  Was eating thousands upon thousands of calories with of rich creamy pasta something you did not mean to do?  Was stuffing in the chocolate cake a regrettable action? Surely all 4 of those chicken and waffle sliders was fleeting decision....

No whoops baby piggy.  No whoops involved here at all, is there!  We ALL know you meant to stuff in all of those caloric fattening treats.  And YOU know you meant it too.  What's more, we all know that while the menu may change, you'll do it all again tomorrow.  And we all know - and you know - why.  MORE FAT!  More fat for the greedy hog.

Baby piggy wants to be fatter.  Baby piggy wants to be the biggest fattest baby piggy in the pen, and baby piggy will just keep on stuffing more and more fattening goodies until baby piggy IS the fattest baby piggy in the pen.  Being a fat baby piggy make baby piggy horny, doesn't it.  And baby piggy likes being a horny baby piggy.  SO baby piggy figures that if baby piggy is even fatter, baby piggy will be even hornier!

I'll just bet that ONE SECOND after that photo was snapped, baby piggy had her hands rubbing over that big bulging baby piggy belly, wondering whether she might be able to stuff MORE in before she goes to bed, or if she should wait until the morning to begin stuffing more fattening calories in.

Whoops?  He he.  Good one sweety. 😜

NEED you to know this absolutely crippled me and got me off 😻😻😻

14 hours ago, jackal27 said:

And you questioned who’s appetite was biggest with an eat off in your latest clip? Based on your overall weight gain and the food recaps you share on this thread I’d put my money on you in any eating contest. 😉😍

I definitely need to shift my thinking a bit.. here I am thinking I’m still a model in the low 200s and got so used to always being the tiny one in my OG collabs. But the reality is I’m QUITE big now and I never realized how much I truly measure up to models who I perceived as much bigger than me 😻 like.. I’m a big freaking girl now! It’s so hot. And then add the fact that not only am I a feedee, but I am a very classic stuffer as well. Being a feedee doesn’t always coincide with being a stuffer… I was “stuffing” long before I was actually gaining. It’s only when I’m with other models that I realize how wild my appetite really is. Like it’s totally abnormal.. entirely unhinged. I can eat like CRAZY. I love it. Sorry for the rant, you sparked a thought train 🥰 thank you always 🖤

• Curvage Model

Anddddd suddenly I feel the urge to revisit some old outfits and lingerie from the pre-COVID era to see how it measures up to this gut now.. honestly I feel like the comparison doesn’t even fully highlight the difference in due justice but it’s hot as heck nonetheless. Feel free to look back and pick out some photos you’d like me to recreate! If I’ve still got the lingerie or outfit, I’ll make it happen 🥵😳😻

3A2FE6FB-73D2-41DD-8ACA-02AC344DA932.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so much 🥰🥰 you’re truly the fuel to my gain and I could not possibly be more thankful! 

NEED you to know this absolutely crippled me and got me off 😻😻😻

I definitely need to shift my thinking a bit.. here I am thinking I’m still a model in the low 200s and got so used to always being the tiny one in my OG collabs. But the reality is I’m QUITE big now and I never realized how much I truly measure up to models who I perceived as much bigger than me 😻 like.. I’m a big freaking girl now! It’s so hot. And then add the fact that not only am I a feedee, but I am a very classic stuffer as well. Being a feedee doesn’t always coincide with being a stuffer… I was “stuffing” long before I was actually gaining. It’s only when I’m with other models that I realize how wild my appetite really is. Like it’s totally abnormal.. entirely unhinged. I can eat like CRAZY. I love it. Sorry for the rant, you sparked a thought train 🥰 thank you always 🖤

This reminds me of the friend of your brother who saw you after some time: "Damn, What are you now... Pulling Three Bills?" 
Well, not quite at the time but YES! ... and all that beef stuffed into a mere 5 foot nuthin'. Fat lil' Shortie. 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anddddd suddenly I feel the urge to revisit some old outfits and lingerie from the pre-COVID era to see how it measures up to this gut now.. honestly I feel like the comparison doesn’t even fully highlight the difference in due justice but it’s hot as heck nonetheless. Feel free to look back and pick out some photos you’d like me to recreate! If I’ve still got the lingerie or outfit, I’ll make it happen 🥵😳😻

Would be nice to see how small your Beauregarde outfit is now,  now over 6 months ago. Wondering if that belt would still fit?

1_0_GIF_1.GIF.448790d3578d1be7f55cf9dd99fcfbfa.gif