Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Message added by Curvage Casey

16,586 posts / 2280272 viewsLast Reply

It's safe to say Casey went to LA and blew up. 8lbs piled onto this body in 6 days was quite an accomplishment. 

Watch Casey kick off her trip with a classic glutton-fest ... this may be one of her bigger stuffings on camera to date. She gorges donuts, super super loaded cheese fries, a MASSSIVE burrito, a cheese filled corndog, soda, and bubble tea. Literally cramming whole donuts down her throat like a mindless hog. Totally out of control. No fucks given, like a true hog.

She eats like a good glutton, chugs soda, and lets out some slobby burps for you. Casey's belly bloats big full of thick fattening calories and sugary soda. 

If you love good greedy stuffings - this is the video for you!

Link to video here

(If you liked that stuckage preview from the other day, review this video by tomorrow night to score yourself that mini video & a few others)

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh.. today was a rough one. Really really tough day.  Cheer me up and remind me why a fat greedy girl I am?

Sorry to hear it was a rough day hun. Just remember, you have a whole community here who loves you and what you do, and ready to support and encourage you in any way you need.

We'll send you all the food you and that growing body need. Just like you, we're insatiable about you, your body, your goals. With every pound you gain, we joyously celebrate. We want you stuffed always, that heavy belly sloshing as you waddle your way through your day. Or better yet, stuffed so full you can't move. An **, fat, food coma babe helpless under her own weight. 

Go home, go relax and stuff yourself silly until you can't hold anymore. You know itll make you happy.

Tomorrow is a new day 😊

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh.. today was a rough one. Really really tough day.  Cheer me up and remind me why a fat greedy girl I am?

Sorry to hear this, Love. :( You are always loved and cherished here. Such a lovely beauty you are, so full of life and food! Today's clip is a wonderful reminder of that!  Keep that beautiful head up and always remember this wonderful life and friends you have! 🥰 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh I hate when I see posts like this only because I hope your days always blissful to you since you make mine so much more pleasant when I log on to Curvage. I hope it wasn’t something too stressful. You know reading your usual  posts, has become the best part of my day. Ones like these, my shoulder is always available to lean on if you feel like venting about it, 😕🫂

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Cause you want to be the best fat, sexy blimp that you can be! 

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Nobody can doubt how committed you are. Nobody can doubt the amazing work you’ve done for your gains. You could give a Masterclass to women on weight gain😍

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sorry to hear you had a rough day, hopefully since then it's gotten much better! Hope you had a nice huge stuffing to cheer yourself up 🙂

On 1/13/2022 at 7:15 PM, Curvage Casey said:

First you are perfect, I really hope you know that.  Second thank you so much for the amazing videos you send. How you do all that is amazing, but never for a second should you think there’s not online love. 

Thank you guys all so much! Your sweet words definitely helped me feel better 🥰 as always. My heart is also so full over how much you all seemed to enjoy my hotel stuffing video. I love putting my gluttony on full display and your praise of my recent gains reallllllly turns me on and makes me want to eat more 🥵

11 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Casey. Hope you're doing well tonight. Um... could you DM me please? I'm not doing well and need someone to talk to...

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a tough time! I just saw this now but I hope your night got better. I don’t use my DMs here much bc it’s become impossible to manage, but sending you lots of healing and positive vibes!

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys all so much! Your sweet words definitely helped me feel better 🥰 as always. My heart is also so full over how much you all seemed to enjoy my hotel stuffing video. I love putting my gluttony on full display and your praise of my recent gains reallllllly turns me on and makes me want to eat more 

You have acquired all the beauty and sumptuous fats. So of course we all want to please and pamper you. Body and soul you must be kept cozy plump and fed. 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah, it’s huge 🥵😍

D1C837E3-D617-489E-BB67-261161D166D6.jpeg

FLEX.hehehe, See how proudly Casey displays her sexy fat tummy? She is a shockingly well fattened youmg woman. She knows she is your dream girl because you are here. Casey flaunts her perfection. Summoning your awe and adoration. Boldly begging for comparisons. "Look at me" she seems to command. Just as lovingly as she looks upon herself. 

48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My heart is also so full over how much you all seemed to enjoy my hotel stuffing video. I love putting my gluttony on full display and your praise of my recent gains reallllllly turns me on and makes me want to eat more 🥵

So happy to help you feel better, Love! That clip is truly special, showing off the greatest gain in the world! You are so beautiful and somehow become more so the fatter you get! I already thought you were the most beautiful girl on Earth....but now, the galaxy! ;)

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah, it’s huge 🥵😍

D1C837E3-D617-489E-BB67-261161D166D6.jpeg

Yup, it's a planet!!!! 🥵

Also, let's go Patriots and 49ers this weekend! :)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a tough time! I just saw this now but I hope your night got better. I don’t use my DMs here much bc it’s become impossible to manage, but sending you lots of healing and positive vibes!

Thanks. Getting tested positive for covid last night was kind of a gut punch for me. I knew something was wrong, but i assumed it was a bad cold or even the flu. Never thought it'd be covid, but it is what it is. Now i get to stay home for 5 days and slowly lose my mind lol

13 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Thanks. Getting tested positive for covid last night was kind of a gut punch for me. I knew something was wrong, but i assumed it was a bad cold or even the flu. Never thought it'd be covid, but it is what it is. Now i get to stay home for 5 days and slowly lose my mind lol

Hang in there Dante. Make sure to eat well as Covid is notorious for associated malnutrition and weight loss. Of course, our fattened up Casey just blew through that hurdle. She quickly came through with her belly proud, healthy and hungry. And now she has sent her Belly's healing spirit and power to you! Think of her while you force yourself to eat. She needs you to continue feeding HER fat belly. So you must take care of yourself first. We are all in your corner. 

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Hang in there Dante. Make sure to eat well as Covid is notorious for associated malnutrition and weight loss. Of course, our fattened up Casey just blew through that hurdle. She quickly came through with her belly proud, healthy and hungry. And now she has sent her Belly's healing spirit and power to you! Think of her while you force yourself to eat. She needs you to continue feeding HER fat belly. So you must take care of yourself first. We are all in your corner. 

Thanks man. You have no idea what that means to me. Though, i had no clue that malnutrition and weight loss could be caused by covid

Figured it’s been a hot minute since I dropped a photo set for y’all… 

Breed me over and over and over again. Back to back pregnancies .. constantly growing. Constantly swelling. A fertile cow with no purpose other than to grow and be filled - with food and cum and cream. 50lbs gained each time. Breeding me over and over until I eventually grow too big to leave the couch. Yours forever. Xo 

05B4F8DE-2AF1-4F82-BF48-872F9C9AA7FE.jpeg

CB7BFEC4-0C9E-4279-81F8-47C802491FD9.jpeg

1CA40ACE-CCF0-486A-880D-BB5F40197227.jpeg

51570F34-5EC2-41D0-B6CF-9E18CE766812.jpeg

28421C55-F43A-4B1A-8736-8111D47CA909.jpeg

Words do not do that perfect blossoming gut justice. I mean it, Casey! The color and shape is unlike any I've ever seen and is the most beautiful and fat as well! All I want to do is oil it up and feed you even more! Impregnate you over and over, while cramming you with the finest of fattening foods! 😍

Also, the sheer pride on your face as you look down at all our wonderful work with admiration is extra hot as well!!!!

Wow! I'm blown away by the intense beauty.  Casey longs to be bred to fulfill her purpose. She knows the best way to get that done is to present her vessel she has been preparing just for that reason. Now just look at her. She's all properly primed and prepped for breeding. Well fatted up plump and fertile. Of course every able-bodied fella is triggered by the sight of her. It's not a matter of taste. It is primordial. Casey is in full bloom as the supreme specimen of the female form. She has done her part and earned the right to choose whose sperm gets to fertilize her. She's irresistible now and knows it. It' like her appetite. No willpower can keep either in control. Casey gets whatever she desires. That's just how it is now. I mean, c'mon, Look at that belly. No what are ya going to do? 
seriously tho... did anybody know that girls could even get that sexy?