Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

I know everyone has a different body, and I’d be the last to compare the beautiful women here, but it looks like that big beautiful belly that we all love of yours ms Casey is starting to hang a bit lower vs just growing forward and up. Maybe I’m wrong. I did take the day off after a late one last night, #godogs.  🏈 🍰 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Good god, I had quite a night last night. It was really hard to return to work yesterday after quite a bit of time off. During my time off, I really spiraled more out of control than I’ve ever been. I don’t think there was ever an hour that I went without eating. Fucking my self as desired throughout my days. Belly hanging out with minimal clothing on, if at all, all day long. I knew it was going to be hard to integrate back into my professional world again. I spent my whole day anxious for my next stuffing. I left my office multiple times for take out. I was SO horny all day long. By the time I got home, I really needed a release.. 

So I stuffed. I gorged a massive meal with my bare hands and chugged sugary soda. I then took my clothes off and got down on my hands and knees on the floor to eat a chocolate cream pie with NO hands, just my mouth to start. Had to get every drop. Licked the plate clean. Chugged cream, and then more cream. Was just so full and tight and round after. It was incredible ..too full to get myself off after, yet oddly enough felt entirely satisfied sexually from that experience alone.

This picture was the before… and you’ll just have to imagine what the after looked like 😅

7E9843CF-E1B8-4A07-91F7-44923402DA29.jpeg

Holy nuggets Casey this is amazing; I’d love to see how much you’ve packed away into that gut of yours.

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Good god, I had quite a night last night. It was really hard to return to work yesterday after quite a bit of time off. During my time off, I really spiraled more out of control than I’ve ever been. I don’t think there was ever an hour that I went without eating. Fucking my self as desired throughout my days. Belly hanging out with minimal clothing on, if at all, all day long. I knew it was going to be hard to integrate back into my professional world again. I spent my whole day anxious for my next stuffing. I left my office multiple times for take out. I was SO horny all day long. By the time I got home, I really needed a release.. 

So I stuffed. I gorged a massive meal with my bare hands and chugged sugary soda. I then took my clothes off and got down on my hands and knees on the floor to eat a chocolate cream pie with NO hands, just my mouth to start. Had to get every drop. Licked the plate clean. Chugged cream, and then more cream. Was just so full and tight and round after. It was incredible ..too full to get myself off after, yet oddly enough felt entirely satisfied sexually from that experience alone.

This picture was the before… and you’ll just have to imagine what the after looked like 😅

7E9843CF-E1B8-4A07-91F7-44923402DA29.jpeg

WOW and WOW!!!!  Both to the story and that pic!

You've become, without doubt, the horniest greediest most insatiable fat pig.  Calling you a feedee is not enough anymore.  We need to come up with a new term - something that transcends Feedee.  Something that evokes the massive greed AND the sheer horniness that stuffing brings... 😍

• Curvage Model

I’ve been doing these wild massive stuffings every night since coming back from LA and I feel like such a fat hog it’s so out of control. I don’t typically go this hard during my work week bc I need to function for work but there’s just no control left in me.. no ability to resist the urges to stuff myself into a coma. It’s crazy bc I start stuffing myself because I’m horny, but then I end up getting too full to give myself a release after. I still feel just as satisfied though, because food gets me off more than anything else.

So last night I had 4 big burger sliders, Mac and cheese, cheese fries, coke, 4 ensure shake chugs in like 10 minutes lol; and then devoured a cookie skillet on all fours!

D04C3178-35A5-4AC6-8359-72CC3B6BD68D.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been doing these wild massive stuffings every night since coming back from LA and I feel like such a fat hog it’s so out of control. I don’t typically go this hard during my work week bc I need to function for work but there’s just no control left in me.. no ability to resist the urges to stuff myself into a coma. It’s crazy bc I start stuffing myself because I’m horny, but then I end up getting too full to give myself a release after. I still feel just as satisfied though, because food gets me off more than anything else.

So last night I had 4 big burger sliders, Mac and cheese, cheese fries, coke, 4 ensure shake chugs in like 10 minutes lol; and then devoured a cookie skillet on all fours!

A good girl to have eaten up so well. And so delightfully pretty and plump. 

Guest Mauser1898
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

400 lbs coming up soon 🔥❤️🔥

Guest Marshall7

I’ve been doing these wild massive stuffings every night since coming back from LA and I feel like such a fat hog it’s so out of control. I don’t typically go this hard during my work week bc I need to function for work but there’s just no control left in me..

You have never looked MORE attractive to me, both in the belly and that amazing fat face, Love! Every new clip, every new photo....just makes me fall for you more and more! All I want is to help you grow fatter and fatter! Let's just keep doing this! Amazing! 🥰

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You keep stuffing yourself that way and you'll be an immobile and obese in no time! Completely trapped and unable to move under the weight of your huge, massive belly, but still insatiable in hunger and sex drive. Constantly needed to be fed and touched, stuffed full of cum and food till you can't think clearly. 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hopefully you aren’t feeling too groggy in the morning? Sometimes I preset the coffeemaker if I feel a binge coming on in the evening, so that I know I’ll at least have that when I have to rip myself out of bed in the morning…

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, dania201 said:

Hopefully you aren’t feeling too groggy in the morning? Sometimes I preset the coffeemaker if I feel a binge coming on in the evening, so that I know I’ll at least have that when I have to rip myself out of bed in the morning…

I’m usually pretty okay; I think just bc my body is so used to it now! But I coffee certainly helps 🖤🖤

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve literally never felt more out of control before with my eating and gaining and it’s so fucking addicting to wake up each day fatter and fatter. Obvious tangible results of my own gluttony. I’m so obsessed

9B368F5C-1289-4038-A9AD-9BA6564C83FB.jpeg

8C18B60A-4DB5-4B70-870E-8871A256D8A8.jpeg

Love hearing how addicted you are to your own gaining and growing. We can literally see you get fatter and bigger with each passing day. Who can imagine how big you'll be by this time next year?

Also, very surprised those straps still reach across your huge belly! I'm surprised that lingerie doesn't snap with the slightest movement!

Guest Expandingbellylover

I’ve literally never felt more out of control before with my eating and gaining and it’s so fucking addicting to wake up each day fatter and fatter. Obvious tangible results of my own gluttony. I’m so obsessed

B62905E6-EB53-4BEE-B809-D93940FED4DA.jpeg

AC0AD95B-58E7-4B56-844D-A78C80F18A86.jpeg

Damn that belly is dwarfing your boobs in that last pic😍

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Go for it beautiful fat hog, get it all.  All the fat for you! 😍

Guest Mauser1898
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a while! Let’s do a Q& A!

ask me anything! 

What’s one place you’d love to visit?

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

B62905E6-EB53-4BEE-B809-D93940FED4DA.jpegAC0AD95B-58E7-4B56-844D-A78C80F18A86.jpeg

Of course you are addicted. Really. An actual addiction. There's the obvious positive reinforcement. You stuff and gain and people tell you how hot it is. Not merely hot like "Oh I think Scarlet Johansson is hot." No. The sight of you "triggers" us to react physically. Pupils dilate, heartrates increase, cocks get hard and get beaten off. We can't help it. And you lap it up like it's chocolate syrup on your fat boob. It's not only fetishists. You create "fetishists". People who have no idea they are "into fat girls" see you and confess to themselves their new found turn on. Think about it, people fuck'n send you food. Not just thru your fat worshipping online persona, but in real life... unsolicited... because you are so hot. Then there's the 'Habit'. You are accustomed to large quantities of food and a huge intake of calories. Your body knows just what to do with all those excessive calories and gets busy building up your figure. As far as your appetite goes, everything is going Great! Your body needs food and gets it aplenty. You get hungry for more food like a starving person, even while there is still food in your belly. You are constantly metabolising and developing. Digesting and growing is part of your homeostasis. You consistently maintain a full tummy as your norm. So that's positive reinforcement and habit. Enough right there for an addiction. But there's more. There's an actual chemical dependency not unlike a drug habit that you are addicted to. The Endorphines. We all experience an endorphine rush when we eat. It's the "pleasure" of eating. And you are thriving on it. Endorphines pulsing throughout your body increasing your libido and growing you sexier and sexier. Exponentially Compounding EVERYTHING.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a while! Let’s do a Q& A!

ask me anything! 

1) How about the "Mani-Pedi" girls at the salon? Have you built up a rapport with them that revolves around your fat? Do you laugh and chat about it? 
2) And the neighbor that sends you food. Do you thank him in person.... patting your big protruding tummy to show him all the good work he's doing? 
3) And about tummy pats; Have you ever just naturally and casually started patting your fat belly audibly in a situation where it is not necessarily appropriate, perhaps embarassing like a professional meeting. Raising Eyebrows?