Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys, I've been stuffing tonight - 3 pizzas. One meat lovers, one plain cheese, and one chicken bacon ranch - I got through the first two easily but I am struggling so hard to finish off the meatlovers. I need to finish I want to finish and I want my gut to be so full that I just pass out after. 

Any words of encouragement from my amazing crew of supporters and feeders? Your feedee needs you now more than ever. Help me finish it off and then help me get off ;) 

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Yesterday I went to walmart. Had to stock up on soda and snacks, typical hog. This is pretty much the norm for me nowadays. Gut out, flab out, waddling around suffering through seriously chaffing thighs. There will be a time when I can no longer reach that steering wheel. There will be a time where I'm sitting in a scooter navigating the store, rather than waddling. Look at that fucking gut. I cannot believe how fat I've gotten.

D324AC12-7EA3-42C5-8839-1DDEE8F2418D.jpeg.7eeef3b672ed1be8f43fbb3f358914ee.jpg

DD0B374E-9F11-443F-BB13-AD2452DB90BC.jpeg.273a9657957889e347c5d35d8dbdf6b6.jpg

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Photo dump from yesterday! Did any of you guys get a chance to see my new clip? DYING for feedback ❤️ 

4806ADCE-08FC-4510-A5A3-31726ADE45DB.jpeg.e2449a9c6af8e51c4d44c8264b895cfd.jpg

83634CAD-9DEA-48FA-BCCF-05DC2A12E93D.jpeg.09c668f485d043654ae8970aab5b7190.jpg

Those plush curves are absolutely breathtaking.😍 The first pic is my favorite because I love the way your belly is straining against your lingerie.❤️

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had the nicest, most relaxing day! Right now I'm HOOKED on House of Bly Manor and also Arrow on netflix. Omfg. So good. Once I finish Arrow I am going to start Flash I think.

Anywho - I had a big fat piggy day. Lately I've been eating such a ridiculous quantity of food, more than ever, that I have been eating to the point of feeling sick (in an oddly hot way?). I'm so full constantly. It's doing incredibly things to this gut. Food addiction on fleeeeeeek bby ❤️ 

Feeling fucking horny. Let's play ;) 

Tell me what.a greedy fat cow I've become babes

AA8427FD-DA2F-4CCE-A1A5-882BC95C9258.jpeg.b3c0d7e1604db4e0dcd74db4af0b22c6.jpg

You have the smile of a woman who just ate the contents of fridge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...