Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

🐷  SOME GENTLE GUIDELINES AND TIPS FOR THIS THREAD 🐷

• MESSAGING: I do my very best to reply to each and every DM. DM's related to moderating take precedent over all else. Please do not spam, you will NOT get a response. Please be patient. Sometimes it does take me a bit to reply. Most importantly - this thread is where I would prefer that you chat with me.
  • PHOTOS: If you are looking for a specific type of photo (i.e. standing, back, booty, etc) - please first check the HUNDREDS of FREE gallery albums that I have available. Chances are that I have what you are looking for in there. If there is something more specific that you'd like or an updated version - please just ask kindly and please do not demand. 
  • RESPECT: Don't like what you see here? Don't like how I do things? That is OKAY. Just click the back button on your browser and you do not have to visit this page again. There are so many gorgeous girls on here who will fit your needs. This is a positive space only. Leave any negativity out of here. Please respect me and please respect each other. 
  • WISHLIST: I do NOT do wishlists. If you'd like to support me further - just buy my clips! All clip proceeds go 100% to food and production costs. You are able to buy a clip multiple times. I appreciate the continued support SO much.
  • MY POSTS: This is a HUGE thread and I'm sure you don't always want to see everyone else's posts. If you'd like to just view mine and mine only. Click the magnifier icon to view my posts ONLY. 🔍🔍🔍🔍
  • THREAD REPLIES:  I REALLY appreciate every single post you guys contribute. Sometimes I am able to reply directly, sometimes I react to it. It depends on the post and what I have going on that day! I am human and from time to time may occasionally forget to react or reply. There's no need to panic. You are so valued here. ❤️ 

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)