Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Survived the work week and Iโ€™m sooooo ready to reward myself with a weekend of mindless feasting! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ“

E920D629-11D2-4253-B294-838A70FBA98E.jpeg

I'd imagine there is many a slice of pizza with your name on it just waiting to be turned into more fat baby.ย  Not to mention several pints of heavy cream, a couple dozen donuts, maybe a few chicken wings, a burger or 3, garlic knots ... you get the idea ๐Ÿ˜‰

Some lucky fucker is going to have his hands on that belly ... ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Curvage Model

Forever looking so big and bloated. Tomorrow Iโ€™mย going to an event at my local sportsmanโ€™s club where I go shooting sometimes and I canโ€™t wait for all the hot daddies to see the outfit I have planned for it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ total big bad bitch vibes. Stay tuned for pics!ย 

CBC85DC3-7996-4016-9747-20D1FF4E10E0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forever looking so big and bloated. Tomorrow Iโ€™mย going to an event at my local sportsmanโ€™s club where I go shooting sometimes and I canโ€™t wait for all the hot daddies to see the outfit I have planned for it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ total big bad bitch vibes. Stay tuned for pics!ย 

Would love to see a slo-mo of how much that huge belly jiggles from the recoil! Have a great time!

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The Body. All that FATย power.ย 

30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah you are ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

bad ass beyonce GIF

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

thanks for making my morning even hotter ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm going to sleep tonight with the vision of you firing a gun ... as if you weren't hot enough already. ๐Ÿ˜

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So round and thick. I wish you guys could reach through the screen and just feel how freaking DENSE my fat is. Itโ€™s so heavy and soft and squishy and I love it ๐Ÿ˜

I have an interesting bit of news to share.. I was kinda waiting to see if it was legit or not but it definitely is. I used to be suuuuuch a fucking slut in college. I was very into older guys and my professors and got dads.ย I was all over every daddy at the daycare I worked at, at the time, but then life went on and obviously I went down a much different and fatter path haha. Iโ€™ve reconnected with one of the hot dads from my past and it turns out he is VERY into all of this. We are going to dinner and if it goes well I might let him take the reinsย of my gain and make me as big as he wants. I love being controlled and fattened by someone else. So yeah, stay tuned because this was so unexpected but itโ€™s really hot ๐Ÿฅต

D968A378-991F-409D-A2F8-D85CB50E2D4E.jpeg

03DDDB33-0E84-403E-824C-594100D863C3.jpeg

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

This is so fucking hot it should be illegal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃย 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Iโ€™ve reconnected with one of the hot dads from my past and it turns out he is VERY into all of this.

I would love to hear how that conversation went!ย  How you reconnected, how he/you broached the subject of your weight gain, how he indicated he's into this!ย  And is he still married?

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So round and thick. I wish you guys could reach through the screen and just feel how freaking DENSE my fat is. Itโ€™s so heavy and soft and squishy and I love it ๐Ÿ˜

I have an interesting bit of news to share.. I was kinda waiting to see if it was legit or not but it definitely is. I used to be suuuuuch a fucking slut in college. I was very into older guys and my professors and hotย dads.ย I was all over every daddy at the daycare I worked at, at the time, but then life went on and obviously I went down a much different and fatter path haha. Iโ€™ve reconnected with one of the hot dads from my past and it turns out he is VERY into all of this. We are going to dinner and if it goes well I might let him take the reinsย of my gain and make me as big as he wants. Not a romantic thing at all but just some fattening fuckery. I love being controlled and fattened by someone else. So yeah, stay tuned because this was so unexpected but itโ€™s really hot ๐Ÿฅต

D968A378-991F-409D-A2F8-D85CB50E2D4E.jpeg

03DDDB33-0E84-403E-824C-594100D863C3.jpeg

That's so hot. Adding "fattening fuckery" to my list of things to do someday ๐Ÿฅต

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, pj44 said:

I would love to hear how that conversation went!ย  How you reconnected, how he/you broached the subject of your weight gain, how he indicated he's into this!ย  And is he still married?

It was sooo unexpected. In my normie life, I don't use social media. But I VERY briefly reactivated one of my old accounts to grab a picture that I needed for a before&after that I was making. He saw me active I guess but then I deactivated my account immediately after. He then ended up texting me saying hey stranger and we caught up a bit. He said he'd love to see me again and pick up where we left off and I was just super, super honest with him. I told him that I've gotten significantly fatter, literally twice the size I was compared to when I last saw him. I explained to him that my sexuality really revolves around feedism now and I'd have a hard time getting back into our old BDSM dynamic without feedism being a part of it. I expected the conversation to end right there but then he told me he's familiar with the kink and VERY into the control aspect of it where he could take the role of a dominant feeder. He's a very true dom so I think just any aspect of submission and control gets him going. He loves the idea of me getting so fat that I can't get off without his help. Only rewarded with sex when I hit certain milestones. All that jazzzzz. He's no longer married but it would be pretty hot because his ex wife is rail thin and a former Patriots cheerleader hahahahahah

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It was sooo unexpected. In my normie life, I don't use social media. But I VERY briefly reactivated one of my old accounts to grab a picture that I needed for a before&after that I was making. He saw me active I guess but then I deactivated my account immediately after. He then ended up texting me saying hey stranger and we caught up a bit. He said he'd love to see me again and pick up where we left off and I was just super, super honest with him. I told him that I've gotten significantly fatter, literally twice the size I was compared to when I last saw him. I explained to him that my sexuality really revolves around feedism now and I'd have a hard time getting back into our old BDSM dynamic without feedism being a part of it. I expected the conversation to end right there but then he told me he's familiar with the kink and VERY into the control aspect of it where he could take the role of a dominant feeder. He's a very true dom so I think just any aspect of submission and control gets him going. He loves the idea of me getting so fat that I can't get off without his help. Only rewarded with sex when I hit certain milestones. All that jazzzzz. He's no longer married but it would be pretty hot because his ex wife is rail thin and a former Patriots cheerleader hahahahahah

This is a dream scenario. Good heavens that's amazingly hot, I'm glad you were able to reconnect with him! Sounds like he's really going to push you and make you grow to huge proportions!

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys! I will definitely keep you posted on how that all evolves โค๏ธย Think we are going to see eachother this weekend for dinner!

I reallllly love this gif (from my latest weigh in) because it shows you how I can't really put my arms down flat against my sides anymore. I feel like that is like hella fat sumo girl shit right there and it's definitely getting more and more profound on the weight piles on

1_0_GIF_2 3.GIF

Guest Marshall7

So epic! Feel like he might put a good 50 pounds on Piggy in the coming months....one could always hope hehe ;) your weigh-ins are amazing! But even in-between gains, I always will watch and support your journey! You never let us down!!! Such a perfect sweet Beauty!ย 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys! I will definitely keep you posted on how that all evolves โค๏ธย Think we are going to see eachother this weekend for dinner!

I reallllly love this gif (from my latest weigh in) because it shows you how I can't really put my arms down flat against my sides anymore. I feel like that is like hella fat sumo girl shit right there and it's definitely getting more and more profound on the weight piles on

1_0_GIF_2 3.GIF

YES. I fell in love with thisย gif too. Yes, the arms splayed out to the sides due to your girth. oomph. And Yes, your splendid fat breasts rising so high, proud and fat. You look tremendous dear. A splendid specimen. Everything so bouncy,bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... Gah! It all kills me.ย 
/ the ex being a skinny Patriots cheerleader us so deliciously hot. It's a perverted thought but it would be so hot if she sees this and feelsย pathetically skinny. She is devastated knowing she has nothing to offer compared with your sublime beauty. You, laughingย and patting your fine fat belly.ย 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

1_0_GIF_2 3.GIF

I feel like if i hugged you, I wouldn't be able to wrap my arms all the way around lol. And it'd feel very warm and soft, too :P

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

1_0_GIF_2 3.GIF

Haha now that you mention it you totally look like a sumo here!