Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp. This might be the hottest thing I’ve ever created lol 🥵

31C9A134-57D1-45AE-BB28-66D4FACE5315.gif

Yes, HOT AF. What is also Crazy Hot about this Ultimate FLEX is this: You could actually do this right in front of all the skinny girls and their ogling boyfriends in public. There is nothing inherently lewd or obscene about it. But of course, all the skinny girls would know in their hearts there is NOTHING they could ever do that would turn on their own boyfriends more than this. Even in the privacy of their own bedrooms! Each skinny girl would know from now on: Every time BF closes his eyes to climax during sex, he is thinking of this moment. When curvy Casey was flaunting her superbly nourished body in front of them. Making them feel insecure and inadequate. But don't worry skinny chicks! Sexy Casey isn't tryna take your man. She don't want him. She just feels so good about her angelic beauty, she HAS to share the Joy with Everyone. Just look how PROUD and Happy she is! All of her Dreams have come true. She's the prettiest girl in the world now. Just as planned. 

• Curvage Model

HOLY CONTRAST 🥵 I had the best day today with @Rylie Haze .. the contrast between our two bodies was crazy hot. I’ve been wanting a smaller girl in my life to have some fun with for a while, so this is a dream come true. We totally hit it off and she’s so sweet and down to earth! This is only the beginning of sooooo much hot fat g/g fun 💖🌸💗😍 Stay tuned! 

6CFC1B0C-3D80-4BA2-BD4C-91997F1A9072.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

HOLY CONTRAST 🥵 I had the best day today with @Rylie Haze .. the contrast between our two bodies was crazy hot. I’ve been wanting a smaller girl in my life to have some fun with for a while, so this is a dream come true. We totally hit it off and she’s so sweet and down to earth! This is only the beginning of sooooo much hot fat g/g fun 💖🌸💗😍 Stay tuned! 

That gut hang 🥵

Guest Marshall7
46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I LOVE contrast! And this looks exceptional, Casey! :) I feel like there's gonna be a lot of hot moments between you two both on and off camera in the near future....😈

49 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Did she have fun playing with that huge heavy belly of yours? You two look amazing together!

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A long time ago I suggested that you do a clip with a slim girl. You dismissed the idea explaining that thin girls don't really turn you on. But now you see that YOU are the fat girl that turns you on most. The thin girl serves to emphasize your blooming fatness. To worship you, to compare with you. Everything about this scenario compounds the glory of your fat and fertile body. 
It is extra cute that Rylie has developed a darling little starter-belly. There was a time when your Mother would've been shocked and horrified to see such a belly on her figure skating pride n joy. But even with Rylie's lil chub-belly,  she appears emaciated alongside your considerable and tremendous girth. I can't imagine how thrilling the contrast is for both of you. 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow !! That's so good to hear and so beautiful to see ! Two beauties having fun and getting fatter together ! 🥵😍🥰

On 8/19/2022 at 11:00 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I love Casey showing off as the bigger girl in the picture frame; she’s more than earned that acknowledgment. And I will love seeing more of Casey and Rylie together. I know Rylie will be looking much rounder in the future if she keeps spending time with Casey. 😍🔥🥵

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so so much! Life is absolutely wild right now pulling 70-80hr weeks but my waist line is LOVING the stress eating so I’m here for it 😍 I miss the days where I could just spend the whole day on here chatting with y’all while I eat.. thankfully I’ll have some clinical interns starting soon and I won’t have to be on my feet as much. 

So surreal that my trip to Florida to meet Ivy is finally almost here. I know I’ve asked a few times, but does anyone have any requests or suggestions for content with Ivy??

Guest Marshall7

Anything of you being stuffed by her and maybe even being taught a lesson on how to grow as big as her ;)

I also had another idea for a clip of you and Rylie. You both have those cute glasses so I was thinking you could do a role play where you are both professors at a university and she is the new skinnier hot professor on campus. You could slowly seduce her into becoming just like you, the hot naughty fat gluttonous professor. You could play around with that idea. Just thought I'd drop that one by you ;)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so so much! Life is absolutely wild right now pulling 70-80hr weeks but my waist line is LOVING the stress eating so I’m here for it 😍 I miss the days where I could just spend the whole day on here chatting with y’all while I eat.. thankfully I’ll have some clinical interns starting soon and I won’t have to be on my feet as much. 

So surreal that my trip to Florida to meet Ivy is finally almost here. I know I’ve asked a few times, but does anyone have any requests or suggestions for content with Ivy??

Perhaps you and Ivy have a dicussion based upon: "What the hell are skinny girls thinking!" There are so many sub-topics to veer off upon and explore. That guys obviously prefer thick soft fat. That seeing their bones sticking out looks uncomfortable, raggedy and emaciated. That the time is long past for "heroin chic" skeletal models. It's over, everybody knows it. And these chicks aren't turning anybody on because plain science and Nature. Their reproductive capacity actually shuts down because they don't have the body fat for healthy gestation. The then are always whining that their tits are so small. Or they are looking for ways to grow fatter boobs with drugs or even surgery without the obvious solution - getting some fat on their frame! Plus they suffer and deny themselves to remain skinny. They never get to enjoy the treats that the fatties indulge on.... etc. etc. Besides, just look at us! All voluptuous. Pampered and spoiled by thousands that worship us.... 

• Curvage Model

You are NOT ready for this clothing comparison with @Rylie Haze 🥵🔥😍 

I'm speechless mostly because I used to fit into all of her sizes with ease back in the day but then I decided to gain over 150lbs and welp, here we are 😅

IMG_6141.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

Guest Marshall7

This is soooo exciting, Casey! Look at all our progress! You are just EXPLODING out of all those clothes! Cant wait for the next 150 hehe ;) thic clip can't drop fast enough!

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are NOT ready for this clothing comparison with @Rylie Haze 🥵🔥😍 

I'm speechless mostly because I used to fit into all of her sizes with ease back in the day but then I decided to gain over 150lbs and welp, here we are 😅

IMG_6141.jpgIMG_6143.jpgIMG_6147.jpg

Oh it is so true. You called it, I am not ready. This comparison is breathtaking. And Rylie is not even skinny. Yet you dwarf her with your sensual immensity. I can't imagine how turned on Rylie must've been throughout this entire shoot. I mean, you are literally everything she ever dreams about for herself. I know you are hyper-critical about perfecting your appearance. This is what compels you to blossom ever more gorgeously. It is nice to allow yourself to be viewed as the supremely voluptuous ideal woman, just as we all see you.