Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well my lovelies 💙

The hiatus is over and tomorrow you finally get a new video! Really sorry for the 2 week gap.. I really like to keep it all genuinely in the moment and these past 2 weeks have not been sexy.

But gosh, this video is wildly hot and just a horny ramble of fatty fantasies while I chug some shakes, slurp some cream, and literally explode out of this lingerie! 

3026990D-81E1-4A36-AAE2-F81147DE0CB3.jpeg

803E56E7-75D3-407F-8BFF-D837B1E1E175.jpeg

Are you doing the recap videos?

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for all the punny compliments and love yesterday on the dress! Here’s a little side view for everyone who requested it 🥰

B9EABF57-3572-4695-BCB7-348C49DA26CD.thumb.jpeg.4698b8e593704cbab0e6de8491f057f8.jpeg

My friend did have some hot comments on my weight and I think there will be even more on Thursday when we go kayaking together (fingers crossed my day off works out 🤞🏻🤞🏻). She was definitely surprised to see that I put so much weight back on in only a few months 😅

You musta upstaged the bride lookin that hot and voluptuous :)

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well my lovelies 💙

The hiatus is over and tomorrow you finally get a new video! Really sorry for the 2 week gap.. I really like to keep it all genuinely in the moment and these past 2 weeks have not been sexy.

But gosh, this video is wildly hot and just a horny ramble of fatty fantasies while I chug some shakes, slurp some cream, and literally explode out of this lingerie! 

3026990D-81E1-4A36-AAE2-F81147DE0CB3.jpeg803E56E7-75D3-407F-8BFF-D837B1E1E175.jpeg

Dang. You are looking so good Casey. You have that "everything as plump as possible" look. All full and well rounded... and them thighs! Jeez Girl!! 🍗💓

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well my lovelies 💙

3026990D-81E1-4A36-AAE2-F81147DE0CB3.jpeg

803E56E7-75D3-407F-8BFF-D837B1E1E175.jpeg

No worries Casey, do what you got to do. You are a person first and a fetish model second. We are all just so happy and excited that we get to go on this journey of weight gain and self-discovery with you and see you grow into the woman, pig and inner goddess you were always meant to be. And of course, enjoy all the amazing content that you create either on your own or with some on your sexy and beautiful model friends like Candice, Reiina, Lisa Lou, Lucious and Ivy. I am so happy that you are back from this brief hiatus and get to see what amazing content you have in store.😜😍❤️

P.S. Speaking on content, when can we expect the videos that you made with Lisa Lou? No rush, just wondering.😁❤️

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jpark786 said:

No worries Casey, do what you got to do. You are a person first and a fetish model second. We are all just so happy and excited that we get to go on this journey of weight gain and self-discovery with you and see you grow into the woman, pig and inner goddess you were always meant to be. And of course, enjoy all the amazing content that you create either on your own or with some on your sexy and beautiful model friends like Candice, Reiina, Lisa Lou, Lucious and Ivy. I am so happy that you are back from this brief hiatus and get to see what amazing content you have in store.😜😍❤️

P.S. Speaking on content, when can we expect the videos that you made with Lisa Lou? No rush, just wondering.😁❤️

Thank you always love ❤️ you are so sweet! I love sharing this journey with you all. 

I had such an amazing time with Lisa but unfortunately I filmed an entire video not realizing our udders were out :( Genuinely didn't realize, our lingerie was THAT tight. So sadly that's gonna have to be something I keep and enjoy for myself .... in bed... ya know ;) I'm not very technologically savvy, but if any of my amazing fans know how I could go about censoring the video so i can post it for you guys ... gosh, I'd love you forever & ever! However I'm not sure if that would ruin the video experience for ya'll ... am I overthinking it? hahaha

Guest Marshall7

Rolling around in bed with nipples showing....breeding cow clip....Casey, you are making me DROOL! 😍 You are seriously the sexiest fertility Goddess EVER!!!!!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you always love ❤️ you are so sweet! I love sharing this journey with you all. 

I had such an amazing time with Lisa but unfortunately I filmed an entire video not realizing our udders were out :( Genuinely didn't realize, our lingerie was THAT tight. So sadly that's gonna have to be something I keep and enjoy for myself .... in bed... ya know ;) I'm not very technologically savvy, but if any of my amazing fans know how I could go about censoring the video so i can post it for you guys ... gosh, I'd love you forever & ever! However I'm not sure if that would ruin the video experience for ya'll ... am I overthinking it? hahaha

I don't know how to censor a video. But I am sure someone who follows you would know, a fellow model or if they have an editor who knows how to do it. Whether or not it would ruin the video for me would depend on how much is censored. If it is just over the nipples than that would be fine. But if you and Lisa's entire chests were censored than that would take me out of the video most likely.

Love you forever & ever too!😍🥰❤️

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is there somewhere else you could release it potentially? If you're both comfortable with the nudity. It sounds absolutely incredible  and I'd love to see that 😍

• Curvage Model

Did I mention that I broke a chair in my office today? During a meeting 😅😅 I’m moving office spaces right now, so we’ve been using these crappy folding chairs - aka, my worst enemy. I sat down and the leg snapped and I toppled right over lol. Everyone rushed over to help me up. It was wild. I’m pissed my cameras didn’t catch it, I was out of view by like 2 feet 🤬

4B87FAA5-33D9-49F2-9F04-6ABBBFC55EA2.gif

47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Did I mention that I broke a chair in my office today? During a meeting 😅😅 I’m moving office spaces right now, so we’ve been using these crappy folding chairs - aka, my worst enemy. I sat down and the leg snapped and I toppled right over lol. Everyone rushed over to help me up. It was wild. I’m pissed my cameras didn’t catch it, I was out of view by like 2 feet 🤬

Well i guess we can mark this off the list 📝 Another day in the life of a fat goddess... So on this day we now know this level of Fat azznnes of Breaking work chairs was achieved  🏅

Level Up GIF by Microsoft Education

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I looked into it. The cheapest of those chairs are rated at 300 lbs capacity. They go up to about 1000 lbs. That's steel. You got some power. 

• Curvage Model

Thanks guys! It was definitely a cool (though unexpected) milestone moment for me ❤️ Also, thanks for the big love on yesterday's video - ya'll are awesome! 

Anyways, I hope you are all having a great week. My head is forever spinning between both my clinic and my teaching job but I'm so, so looking forward to my weekly work from home day on Friday - light at the end of the tunnel! For now, I've got a boatload of BBQ about to be delivered and I can't wait to devour every last bite. 

• Curvage Model

I forgot to post this 2 days ago when the date would’ve been exact - BUT 1 month from now on 9/2 I’ll land in Florida to spend a few days with the beautiful Ivy Davenport 💙 Right now I’m fluctuating in the high 270s/low 280s… setting myself a mini goal of hitting 290 by the time I get there! Let’s see what happens ☺️

Guest Marshall7

LET'S GO!!!! 290....then the big 3-0-0!!!! 😍 Ivy gonna try to stuff 10 pounds on that beautiful fat frame of yours and get you there herself! ;)