Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 7/18/2022 at 9:50 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Awww thank you guys so much! ❤️ Was feeling a bit shy to post that photo here but I'm sure happy that I did. 

Just got home from work and literally can't believe how many of you have already bought this video. I know a lot of you were pumped for the zero suit cosplay but damn, this is wild. THANK YOU ❤️ 

Here's a few more pics/gifs from the set! 

EACF0819-14E9-4586-9CED-12AAD9A5F799.JPG

20DEA221-1409-4997-841A-DA468DB035D5.JPG

My goodness! You are absolutely ready to burst from that suit Casey!

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Safe to say I’m having one heck of a greedy evening…. 🤤

0153ADD2-F5ED-4A85-9907-57F0C8BA72D5.jpeg

There is no way in gods green earth i see in this pic a smoking hot Casey dumping ice cream in her gullet ! 😆😍😆😍😆😍😍😍😍 WOW prayers do get answered now i am wondering if my lottery ticket is also a winner 

200.gif

On 7/22/2022 at 7:49 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys ❤️ Really sorry that I’ve been quiet these past 2 weeks. There are so many exciting things in the works.. truly don’t even know where to begin. 

My clinic is bouncing back finally, the 60-70 hour weeks are paying off. I’m also starting to teach again this weekend (only 1 course) and it’s my first time ever teaching a Masters level course so I’m super pumped. Additionally, I’ve been interviewing for yet another job to add to my plate (only part time) and received the official offer today which is pretty rad. I need some time to figure out how I’ll make it work with my crazy schedule but I’m determined because it’ll help balance out some of the pandemic struggles my clinic took finically. And tbh, IVF is going to be wildly expensive. So yeah.  All GREAT things! 

To top it all off, I woke up this morning to find out I passed a very, very hard and important exam that I needed for a certification I’m required to have for work. I’m so freaking thankful. 

AND! As if that’s not enough beautiful chaos - I’m going to be moving! I’m currently in the process of purchasing a new home and it’s so special because it’s a home that was built by my grandfather sooooo soooo long ago. It’s a big fixer upper. Pretty much gutting it down to the bones, adding a second level and addition, and completely flipping it. Big project. My biggest ever. I’ll contract someone for the addition/2nd floor, plumbing, and electric but other than that it’s alllll me and my dad who do the work and I’m literally drooling with excitement. 

Big update. Amazing things. Exciting times. So thankful to have you all here with me along the way! 

I've said it before - Unstoppable Piggy! ❤️

On 7/21/2022 at 7:49 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys ❤️ Really sorry that I’ve been quiet these past 2 weeks. There are so many exciting things in the works.. truly don’t even know where to begin. 

My clinic is bouncing back finally, the 60-70 hour weeks are paying off. I’m also starting to teach again this weekend (only 1 course) and it’s my first time ever teaching a Masters level course so I’m super pumped. Additionally, I’ve been interviewing for yet another job to add to my plate (only part time) and received the official offer today which is pretty rad. I need some time to figure out how I’ll make it work with my crazy schedule but I’m determined because it’ll help balance out some of the pandemic struggles my clinic took finically. And tbh, IVF is going to be wildly expensive. So yeah.  All GREAT things! 

To top it all off, I woke up this morning to find out I passed a very, very hard and important exam that I needed for a certification I’m required to have for work. I’m so freaking thankful. 

AND! As if that’s not enough beautiful chaos - I’m going to be moving! I’m currently in the process of purchasing a new home and it’s so special because it’s a home that was built by my grandfather sooooo soooo long ago. It’s a big fixer upper. Pretty much gutting it down to the bones, adding a second level and addition, and completely flipping it. Big project. My biggest ever. I’ll contract someone for the addition/2nd floor, plumbing, and electric but other than that it’s alllll me and my dad who do the work and I’m literally drooling with excitement. 

Big update. Amazing things. Exciting times. So thankful to have you all here with me along the way! 

Nothing about a wedding....so...you're saying there's a chance!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I went to an amazing Peruvian restaurant last night with a group of friends who know how much I love to indulge. No need to hide my greedy appetite with them. I had octopus, swordfish, a massssive plate of paella, and a tres leches cake to finish. It was AMAZING. Combined with a few items not pictured - cocktails, empanadas, and delicious roasted potatoes with a lobster cream sauce. My spanx didn’t stand a freaking chance against this gut by the time I finished. I needed help getting inside and getting undressed lol

3CD7D878-75CC-4F20-97F2-208399F28D8C.thumb.jpeg.31f81977dc2836f5d878cc0d84e009c3.jpeg

Jesus lord i am so glad we get pics with these little outings lol.. You look so 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hot Casey 😍😍😍😍😍 i would of loved to been in this friend group. I would of kept ordering  u food 😜🦞🦐🦑

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I went to an amazing Peruvian restaurant last night with a group of friends who know how much I love to indulge. No need to hide my greedy appetite with them. I had octopus, swordfish, a massssive plate of paella, and a tres leches cake to finish. It was AMAZING. Combined with a few items not pictured - cocktails, empanadas, and delicious roasted potatoes with a lobster cream sauce. My spanx didn’t stand a freaking chance against this gut by the time I finished. I needed help getting inside and getting undressed lol

3CD7D878-75CC-4F20-97F2-208399F28D8C.thumb.jpeg.31f81977dc2836f5d878cc0d84e009c3.jpeg

Who got blessing to help u?

Yipe!  The belly is coming for all of us.  Nothing can stop it, and it will not stop until it has devoured us all!

But dang - what a way to go! 😍

Oh baby just imagining the one the help peel off those panties over that beautiful, swollen gut Is pure bliss 😍🔥

Guest Footballer95

🥵🥵 that looks like one stuffed belly and a very happy one! Glad you got to indulge and enjoy yourself 

On 7/18/2022 at 3:42 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Oh you know me, just putting on a big fat show wherever I go 😎 Went fishing tonight and I *thought* we were the only ones there but much to my surprise there was a whole group of guys fishing around the corner and they 100% saw this fat lil photoshoot 🤣🎣🐟🌊

85020318-5212-40B4-B15F-43C70924F6EB.png

Woow, what a belly! Love your transformation🤩

Casey1.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 7/25/2022 at 2:54 AM, Sammybellylover said:

Woow, what a belly! Love your transformation🤩

Casey1.jpg

Wooooooah this is super duper hot 😍 literally ALL gut!

On 7/25/2022 at 3:14 AM, Sammybellylover said:

To underline your post one more b/a pic 🥰. What a beautiful ballooning journey!😍

Casey ballooning evolution.jpg

Ouuuuuf another good transformation. You guys are spoiling me with these. What a wild ride. I can't wait to add a fourth pic 💕

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I genuinely intended to have a week of “normal” eating bc I really need to fit into a dress this upcoming weekend for a wedding but I am currently sitting in my office devouring a family size tray of Mac and cheese as a mid day snack soooo epic fail

20FF2011-A73B-490E-8AA8-023FBF5A0FBF.jpeg

I have a wedding to attend coming up too on the 18th and I would love to bring you to it 🤗 🥰bursting out of the dress or not 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I genuinely intended to have a week of “normal” eating bc I really need to fit into a dress this upcoming weekend for a wedding but I am currently sitting in my office devouring a family size tray of Mac and cheese as a mid day snack soooo epic fail

You've gotten enormous! You literally blew up like a beach ball

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ummmmm... unless this is a MoMp style dress this might be something to reconsider 😆😆😆😍😍😍😍 but holy hell are you freaking Gorgeous 

the mask GIF 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You're going to be the center of attention at the wedding with that huge belly on display! Definitely grab an extra slice of cake when you can!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Gluttony Becomes Her 🤣