Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so so much 💓 and adore you always Kayla!

Soooo happy that the long weekend is finally here. I am going to be so greedy all weekend😍 Here’s some pics from a very fat day I had at work this week lol

73B02FBA-0A91-4C3C-A79A-F21EA92FE45F.jpeg

7D4ABE0C-C372-4592-93E7-24E80E0CBBFC.jpeg

this is just a start to a happy 4th of july gluttony weekend for our Casey 

Rubbing Hands GIF by Giphy QA

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooo happy that the long weekend is finally here. I am going to be so greedy all weekend😍 Here’s some pics from a very fat day I had at work this week lol

Happy 4th to you, Casey!!! Go party and fatten up even more for 'Merica! ;) Looking so huge already!

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yep, I suspect that belly is in for one giant family sized stuffing this weekend.  In honor of this most American of holidays, make sure you include some American classics - burgers, pizzas, barbecue, fried chicken, lots of shakes and soda.  ❤️

Guest FattyisLove

I hope you'll make good use of that trough by giving us some amazing pig/cow trough feeding and belly plays

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got a stock tank/trough a few months ago and it’s finally warm enough outside to bring my vision to life! Y’all aren’t ready 🔥☺️ Here’s a teaser but hot damn just wait till the video 🤯

28128456-B25C-46B3-9B8B-7548CB936BC4.jpeg

The Legend that is Casey and her gain just continues to get BIGGER and BETTER and FATTER! No one has the beauty/fat/class/ingenuity of our Casey! 😍

Guest Marshall7

You are such a sight! YOU are my favorite season! 🥵 You never cease to take my breath away!

Guest Marshall7

You have the biggest most spherical belly I've ever seen! You look the biggest you've ever been! Happy America Day to all of us! My favorite babe in all the world just happens to love America!!! What an awesome coincidence! ;)