Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooooooooooo I’m going to a pool party on the fourth with my bae’s family 🙈 bikini or one piece? Do I mortify them or play it safe? Haha. Fat girl probs!

Definitely Bikini, all the way. And of course, take advantage of all the food and stuff yourself to the absolute limit for all to see. And take pics of before and after for comparison.🥵😍 But it also depends on if your Boyfriend is into all of this or not too. If he is, go for it, all the way, go very big and be rolled home.🐷🍔🌭🍗🍖 If not, then maybe play safe with one piece, but still stuff yourself to the max, as if anyone has to say something, you will do it anyways, you just can't help yourself.🐷😍❤️

21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooooooooooo I’m going to a pool party on the fourth with my bae’s family 🙈 bikini or one piece? Do I mortify them or play it safe? Haha. Fat girl probs!

@Curvage Casey let me just start by saying we love you lol... This post honestly made me lol out loud 😆 ok now for the fat girl question of the day.. i totally think to play it smart would be a good idea 💡 but what you could do is make a vid with a thong bikini and do like a late 4th of July stuffing 🍕🌭🍗🥧🍪🍧🍫🍰🥤

Fire Love GIF

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Always have to vote for a bikini so that huge belly gets some freedom, but let's be honest, that huge booty is going to swallow anything you wear! 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, jpark786 said:

Definitely Bikini, all the way. And of course, take advantage of all the food and stuff yourself to the absolute limit for all to see. And take pics of before and after for comparison.🥵😍 But it also depends on if your Boyfriend is into all of this or not too. If he is, go for it, all the way, go very big and be rolled home.🐷🍔🌭🍗🍖 If not, then maybe play safe with one piece, but still stuff yourself to the max, as if anyone has to say something, you will do it anyways, you just can't help yourself.🐷😍❤️

I will definitely be taking loads of pics for you guys. I have a weekend FULL of all my favorite 'Merica activities and so many cute fat girl outfits planned. My man is definitely super into all of this (I could never be with someone who isnt haha) and definitely wants to see me in a bikini all day long gorging on fatty foods ... I think ya'll have convinced me! Bikini it is ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

@Curvage Casey let me just start by saying we love you lol... This post honestly made me lol out loud 😆 ok now for the fat girl question of the day.. i totally think to play it smart would be a good idea 💡 but what you could do is make a vid with a thong bikini and do like a late 4th of July stuffing 🍕🌭🍗🥧🍪🍧🍫🍰🥤

You're the sweetest! Thank you ❤️ I actually have a pretty epic 4th of July video along those lines dropping! Great minds think alike 

13 hours ago, mbrewster said:

Always have to vote for a bikini so that huge belly gets some freedom, but let's be honest, that huge booty is going to swallow anything you wear! 

SO thankful my booty is finally growing lol, FINALLY! i actually don't know if I have any bikini bottoms that fit it modestly anymore

Guest Marshall7
46 minutes ago, as1234 said:

index.thumb.gif.ac6fee6f59f021f25bc8f321eb316b68.gif

This may be the greatest transition demonstration ever! Thank you for this! You can literally see her belly grow before our eyes!!! And just look at that perfect fat face!!!! 🥰

Guest puppet_master
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Baby gainer to blue ribbon pig! I forgot how tiny i was when i first started modeling 🙈

8D15732D-C3F4-434B-92D4-09616968086A.jpeg

That's a pretty fat belly on the right, but the left image makes your before belly look skinny. Your belly looks like a round belly fetish morph. It looks too round and perfect to be real.

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Baby gainer to blue ribbon pig! I forgot how tiny i was when i first started modeling 🙈

8D15732D-C3F4-434B-92D4-09616968086A.jpeg

It’s funny how fast time can fly by, but I could never forget your epic progression from when you started modeling here to now. It’s truly incredible and I’m so grateful that you shared all of it with us. 😍

Guest Marshall7
16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FULL of all my favorite 'Merica activities and so many cute fat girl outfits planne

This is something else that makes you perfect! Patriotic Babe for life! 😍 God certainly blessed America when He made you! ;)

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

PLOP 🖤 I wonder if I should post a belly plop/drop video soon 😏🤰🏻

9743D0C5-23F5-4997-A945-B16BA95B6F0A.jpeg

Oh Casey! You are so well filled out and pretty. I'm in love with your proudly coy little girlie smile (oops, it seems I fattened up!) in contrast with your hyper-voluptuous figure. 

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

WOW!! I am speechless. This is amazing and I cannot thank you enough for making it for us all to enjoy 🥺❤️ Plz shoot me a DM so I can thank you properly!
index.gif

Anyone would think this is a dream morph of your perfect possibility. But it's not! You actually plumped yourself up to those incredibly sexy proportions! 😲 All that amazing growth actually happened. You've really packed it on. Just so you can be as beautiful as you imagine.