Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys!! 💓💓 it’s going to be a good weekend for sure. Tonight I’m going axe throwing! Super pumped. And then tomorrow is the big day I am going to be seeing so many people from my past. I got a really cute dress but it’s so funny/hot because my back roll is completely bursting out of it. I’ll get some pics for us for sure! 

12 minutes ago, rhythmalism said:

Cannot wait for story time

Agreed!  Would love for you to tell us all about what happens.  I love the thought of you wearing something that really makes your gain noticeable!  Have a great time!

• Curvage Model

All the hot dads at the axe throwing place LOVED me hahahahha. They all asked to add my socials and jumped in at any chance they could get to help me with my form 🤣 I’ve been axe throwing many times but it was harder for me this time to throw from overhead because of that wild upper back roll I have! So so much fun 🤟🏻🔥🪓🤪

195EF319-CEC9-433B-89D8-75B0843C4110.jpeg

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

All the hot dads at the axe throwing place LOVED me hahahahha. They all asked to add my socials and jumped in at any chance they could get to help me with my form 🤣 I’ve been axe throwing many times but it was harder for me this time to throw from overhead because of that wild upper back roll I have! So so much fun 🤟🏻🔥🪓🤪

Straight up Girl ! You are slaying that outfit plus you know how to axe throw ?!?! 😍😍😍😍😆😆😆 

bad ass beyonce GIF

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Do you see yourself maybe losing a little weight just to get back a little mobility?

Guest Marshall7
11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow! This is sooooo hot!!! You look simultaneously like the prettiest and fattest girl....AND axe thrower?!!! Triple threat right here!!!!

I missed this forum so much, Love! So fun catching up! Hope the rest of your weekend is soooo relaxing and sexy! ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, StrikerBee said:

Do you see yourself maybe losing a little weight just to get back a little mobility?

Hi! I don’t see myself losing weight for anything other than the following 3 things:

1) A serious health condition that could be remedied by a subtle weight loss 

2) If I wake up one day and suddenly don’t find joy in this anymore 

3) For a fertility intervention that would unfortunately require me to fall within a specific weight bracket

But for mobility - absolutely not. There are several interventions that I could apply to my daily life to gain more mobility. Stretching. Movement. Fat friendly yoga. I’ve admittedly just been very lazy these past 2 years and lost a lot of my mobility faster than I should’ve. I’m working to get some back while still actively gaining now. Loads of yard work whereas before I used to pay someone. I’m getting some goats soon and chickens and that’ll be a lot of physical labor every day. I’ve been trying to stretch more. And now that it’s nice out I’ve actually been going to walks at night down to the beach to watch the sunset! No need to change my body, I just gotta make some changes to my routines 💓

Guest Marshall7

Considering, as we all hope, you will be a mom within the next year/year and a half, a little mobility will be key to keeping up with the litte one(s) but we all know you will just keep packing on ALL the weight, looking more and more beautiful with each new pound. I will be excited to see your breasts get fuller and fuller, that belly rounder and rounder! You can only get more increasingly hot as time goes by! :) Such a sweet Beauty! ❤️🤰

Axe throwing and knife throwing is a lot of fun and its good to see others enjoy it too.

The axe throwing out fit is sexy I would want to get close to help too. LOL

To be able to get in close and have your back fat and huge shelf butt rub against me as you raise your arm up to throw ..........

You are so beautiful and your pics are always the sexiest pic ever.

20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow, did you hit that bullseye?

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi! I don’t see myself losing weight for anything other than the following 3 things:

1) A serious health condition that could be remedied by a subtle weight loss 

2) If I wake up one day and suddenly don’t find joy in this anymore 

3) For a fertility intervention that would unfortunately require me to fall within a specific weight bracket

But for mobility - absolutely not. There are several interventions that I could apply to my daily life to gain more mobility. Stretching. Movement. Fat friendly yoga. I’ve admittedly just been very lazy these past 2 years and lost a lot of my mobility faster than I should’ve. I’m working to get some back while still actively gaining now. Loads of yard work whereas before I used to pay someone. I’m getting some goats soon and chickens and that’ll be a lot of physical labor every day. I’ve been trying to stretch more. And now that it’s nice out I’ve actually been going to walks at night down to the beach to watch the sunset! No need to change my body, I just gotta make some changes to my routines 💓

Also goats and chickens sound so lovely, I really wanna have a little farm someday too

• Curvage Model

I had such an amazing weekend doing all of my favorite things and eating all of my favorite foods! I seem to be maintaining the high 260s really well right now.. i think if I do a few big stuffings this week I will hit 270. I'm so damn pumped. 

I know so many of you are eagerly awaiting all the horny details of the reactions from my 2 exes that I saw this weekend. They were mortified and there were some comments - I've decided to put it all into a video for you since it's been a bit since I've done a reactions clip!

0EE503D7-8235-4BB1-BAE9-08AAB810543B.jpeg.a58116d36a22c592b455dffe52456494.jpg

Guest Marshall7
30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

know so many of you are eagerly awaiting all the horny details of the reactions from my 2 exes that I saw this weekend. They were mortified and there were some comments - I've decided to put it all into a video for you since it's been a bit since I've done a reactions clip!

Oh gosh! One of my favorite types of clips!!!!! And you are the best at it! Also, low key one of my favorite photos of you of all time! The way your neck and cheeks are sooooo fucking fat and that greedy smile on your face - I think it just shows off so proudly who you truly are!!! :)

40 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I know so many of you are eagerly awaiting all the horny details of the reactions from my 2 exes that I saw this weekend. They were mortified and there were some comments - I've decided to put it all into a video for you since it's been a bit since I've done a reactions clip!

That sentence with that picture really go hand in hand. Not surprised by their reaction if that's how they saw you over the weekend just stuffing and indulging constantly. The image really shows off how you're not just a fatty but you're completely out of control with food now and just gorging all the time. Highlighting exactly why you're blowing up and how you've gotten so damn heavy! 😍🥰

47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had such an amazing weekend doing all of my favorite things and eating all of my favorite foods! I seem to be maintaining the high 260s really well right now.. i think if I do a few big stuffings this week I will hit 270. I'm so damn pumped. 

No matter how they behaved in front of everyone, I gotta believe they both will jack off to your super-voluptuous body. And if they currently have malnourished GFs, they will close their eyes dreaming of you as they nut inside her skinny body. The girls will love it too. They'll wonder how he got so invigorated. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casey, you look like you're one happy fatty in this pic.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forget how your exs acted that is why they are exs. I would bet anything they would still try to get a night with u. One mans loss is another guys treasure lol... 😍😍😍😍😁😁😁

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You’re an absolute stunner inhaling that ice cream in each hand. I can’t wait to see your next reactions clip 😍

Guest LadyHellebore
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You managed to make black the exact opposite of slimming, remarkable 🤤🤤🤤

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your face looks huge on this it’s so sexy, can’t wait for the video 

I used to do CrossFit and I always think the image of you leaving  as a super fit girl and then seeing you years later as a fat greedy pig is so hot and my perfect fantasy 😅