Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thankful for this pause in my summer full of travel because my day job is busier than ever! Many of you know I run a small clinic and itโ€™s finalllly thriving again post-pandemic. Iโ€™m unexpectedly teaching summer courses at the university I work for again, too, which always fills my soul right up. And to top it all off - Iโ€™ve started another business recently am Iโ€™m seeing some clients virtually. Total plot twist in my career! Day to day I work in a very clinical aspect of pediatrics and NICU care but I also have a wholeeeeee background in mental health/trauma informed counseling that Iโ€™ve never done much with but was longing to revisit. Iโ€™m seeing clients now online and helping them to either navigate or explore their kinks/sexuality and itโ€™s been so freaking fun - but taking up a lot more of my time. Starting a new business is always terrifying and I feel like itโ€™s resulting in some additional stress calories and inches on my waist line ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m building lots of legos, spending tons of time outside, and spending a lot of time with my family too. I know atleast some of you always enjoy my life updates - so there ya go! ๐Ÿ’“

8CFE06CE-3505-4E51-B431-3BC70C7B724E.jpeg

Unstoppable piggy.ย  Smart, driven, sexy, and a dedicated feedee food slut.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model

Thank you all so much! Loving some of that fat puns above ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ

Question! Iโ€™m feeling creative again and frankly, beautiful again. Itโ€™s been a tough few months as Iโ€™ve already shared and I hadnโ€™t been feeling super cute and all that jazzzz.

Iโ€™m hoping to do a few cosplays this summer since I have sprinkles of time off.ย 

What cosplays would you love to see?ย Iโ€™m thinking of doing a GTA cosplay, Lara Croft finalllly, I have my incredibles suit but am waiting a bit on that oneโ€ฆ gimme some ideas to make you favorite characters into a fat ass dream come true!

Guest Marshall7
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Lara Croft finalllly,

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! Casey!!!!!!! Please please please do Lara Croft!!! Those thighs of yours with gun holster straps.....I wouldn't know what to do!!!! Plus....hearing you attempt a British accent would be super cute....but I'd settle for just the look!!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model

Iโ€™m seeing not one but TWO of my ex boyfriends this weekend at a baby shower. We all went to high school together and itโ€™s going to be like a big whole unintentional reunion. Iโ€™ve seen all the girls many times, but I havenโ€™t seen anyyyy ofย these guys since high school. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ve heard how big Iโ€™ve gotten but itโ€™ll be interesting to see how they react to seeing it in person ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Iโ€™m seeing not one but TWO of my ex boyfriends this weekend at a baby shower. We all went to high school together and itโ€™s going to be like a big whole unintentional reunion. Iโ€™ve seen all the girls many times, but I havenโ€™t seen anyyyy ofย these guys since high school. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ve heard how big Iโ€™ve gotten but itโ€™ll be interesting to see how they react to seeing it in person ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

Personally, Iโ€™m not exactly crazy about high school reunions. Most of my classmates are already getting married, having kids and starting their own families. But not me. Iโ€™m working a good job, have a good career, and Iโ€™m taking care of myself. Plus Iโ€™ve been so excited to travel around the country more often. Even more, Iโ€™m single and looking forward to mingle. I have a lot going on before settling down and Iโ€™m okay with that. But thatโ€™s just how I feel, Casey. Side note, I love watching your videos. Youโ€™re gorgeous and your belly is so big and beautiful. I love it.ย 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

They'll probably look at your huge belly and ask if it's also your baby shower ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooh this sounds incredible, canโ€™t wait to hear!

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh just tell them you're having triplets yourself. LOL

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Do I sense another โ€œreactionsโ€ clip on the horizon? ๐Ÿ˜

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happiest lil chonk there ever was ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ 268 as of this morning, seems to be sticking lately! Gaaaahhhh 270 feels so damn close! Hoping to hit it this weekend ๐Ÿ–ค

And uh, yeahโ€ฆ this lingerie didnโ€™t even survive the photoshoot before the straps on the back snapped off hahaha

C8FC8F1F-1171-4823-AB69-04361C6021A1.jpeg

A6FACBE7-D149-4E39-B6A6-B94A550411F0.jpeg

Ok, there are a couple of models on the site whose WORDS alone turn me on so much.ย  One of them is @NikkiMaialina.ย  And Casey is another one.

It DRIVES ME WILD to think of Casey aiming to pack on two pounds in just a few days.ย  And I LOVE hearing about big-girl "problems" like lingerie-straps snapping.ย  Trophy moments to treasure!

And I don't want to forget about those photos - Casey you look awe-inspiring, heart-breakingly BEAUTIFUL.ย ย 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happiest lil chonk there ever was ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅฐ 268 as of this morning, seems to be sticking lately! Gaaaahhhh 270 feels so damn close! Hoping to hit it this weekend ๐Ÿ–ค

And uh, yeahโ€ฆ this lingerie didnโ€™t even survive the photoshoot before the straps on the back snapped off hahaha

๐Ÿฅต The fatter you get the more gorgeous you keep become ! โค๏ธ Congrats for 268, you are just 2 or 3 big meals from 270 !

Your beautiful belly takes so much space, looks so perfectly round and tense and only waits one thing : keep getting BIGGER !! ๐Ÿ˜

Absolutely incredible hun Iโ€™d love to feed you and help you get to 270!

Not much you can say about this that hasnt been said already..

I Love You Heart GIF by brandon wells

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ itโ€™s going to be a good weekend for sure. Tonight Iโ€™m going axe throwing! Super pumped. And then tomorrow is the big day I am going to be seeing so many people from my past. I got a really cute dress but itโ€™s so funny/hot because my back roll is completely bursting out of it. Iโ€™ll get some pics for us for sure!ย 

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ itโ€™s going to be a good weekend for sure. Tonight Iโ€™m going axe throwing! Super pumped. And then tomorrow is the big day I am going to be seeing so many people from my past. I got a really cute dress but itโ€™s so funny/hot because my back roll is completely bursting out of it. Iโ€™ll get some pics for us for sure!ย 

Cannot wait for story time