Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest ssbbwfeederKING

@Curvage Casey I’ve lived in Los Angeles my entire life and know most of the areas like the back of my hand you hear a lot of negatives about the city and you seemed to have gotten the worst of it unfortunately obviously there are great parts to the city but if I am being 100% honest I wouldn’t recommend this city I love it because it is my home but I couldn’t bring myself to recommend it to people. It sucked not being able to meet up I would have gotten you the biggest you have ever been bet;) but man that picture with you in the dress at the Japanese restaurant you look absolutely massive in the best way possible 😍 when it comes to roundness you take the cake girl without a doubt, you’ll be 300 pounds in no time I swear, wish you nothing but the best. Sending you belly rubs have a blessed night my love. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooo LA was amazing despite some bumps in the road. Unfortunately we were not able to see Candi due to COVID but Reiina and I made the most of it ❤️ It was one of those trips where everything that could've gone wrong - went wrong. Our airBNB scammed us, rental car was broken-ish, we got food poisoning, plans kept falling through, didn't have any lighting.. but Reina and I are so go-with-the-flow that it all worked out great and we basically just ate our little hearts out the entire time!

See, that's true feedee thinking - when all else fails, stuff yourself until you can't move! 😍

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling fat and cheeky 🥰💕 that back fat tho 🤯

BC6EFB7F-B347-4C8D-8617-C4290BE59875.jpeg

The body of a GODDESS!!!!!

• Curvage Model

Another dangerously hot clip of Reina and I will be dropping tonight ❤️ This one is probably my favorite. Super chill, fat chatting about our gains, eating 1000 calorie cinnamon buns dripping in butter and icing ... ugh, now I'm craving one!

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

1_0_GIF_2 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_2.GIF

edit: it's here!

1_0_GIF_2.GIF
Oh dear. Look at these two beautiful girls. They know how turned on you are right now. They just want to show off how beautiful they are. All bouncy and voluptuous. But they are not content with that. Casey and Reiina will double down on everything and keep begging for more. They both remain GREEDY af. More hardened cocks worshiping them with fountains of cum. More fattening treats to amass even more pounds of full round fat. Just more and more sexy all the time. 

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another dangerously hot clip of Reina and I will be dropping tonight ❤️ This one is probably my favorite. Super chill, fat chatting about our gains, eating 1000 calorie cinnamon buns dripping in butter and icing ... ugh, now I'm craving one!

Cravings are never something a feedee should have for more than a couple of minutes - so I trust you've taken care of that craving there, sweety?

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

1_0_GIF_2 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_2.GIF

edit: it's here!

The only thing better than collab clips by Casey and Reina is being there in person. Another smash hit and I’ve haven’t even seen it, but I have no doubt. 😍🔥🥵

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

DId anyone notice this thread has 2 million plus views ! 

Woah, I had no idea we were even in the million range 🤯 Heart is so full 🥺 thank you guys - my frequent posters, lurkers, and everyone in between! I’m thankful you choose to spend your days with me 💓 

15 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Cravings are never something a feedee should have for more than a couple of minutes - so I trust you've taken care of that craving there, sweety?

Oh you know it 💓 I ended up ordering the yummiest tray of sweets from my favorite bakery and devoured them all ☺️

• Curvage Model

Thankful for this pause in my summer full of travel because my day job is busier than ever! Many of you know I run a small clinic and it’s finalllly thriving again post-pandemic. I’m unexpectedly teaching summer courses at the university I work for again, too, which always fills my soul right up. And to top it all off - I’ve started another business recently am I’m seeing some clients virtually. Total plot twist in my career! Day to day I work in a very clinical aspect of pediatrics and NICU care but I also have a wholeeeeee background in mental health/trauma informed counseling that I’ve never done much with but was longing to revisit. I’m seeing clients now online and helping them to either navigate or explore their kinks/sexuality and it’s been so freaking fun - but taking up a lot more of my time. Starting a new business is always terrifying and I feel like it’s resulting in some additional stress calories and inches on my waist line 😍😍😍😍 I’m building lots of legos, spending tons of time outside, and spending a lot of time with my family too. I know atleast some of you always enjoy my life updates - so there ya go! 💓

8CFE06CE-3505-4E51-B431-3BC70C7B724E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thankful for this pause in my summer full of travel because my day job is busier than ever! Many of you know I run a small clinic and it’s finalllly thriving again post-pandemic. I’m unexpectedly teaching summer courses at the university I work for again, too, which always fills my soul right up. And to top it all off - I’ve started another business recently am I’m seeing some clients virtually. Total plot twist in my career! Day to day I work in a very clinical aspect of pediatrics and NICU care but I also have a wholeeeeee background in mental health/trauma informed counseling that I’ve never done much with but was longing to revisit. I’m seeing clients now online and helping them to either navigate or explore their kinks/sexuality and it’s been so freaking fun - but taking up a lot more of my time. Starting a new business is always terrifying and I feel like it’s resulting in some additional stress calories and inches on my waist line 😍😍😍😍 I’m building lots of legos, spending tons of time outside, and spending a lot of time with my family too. I know atleast some of you always enjoy my life updates - so there ya go! 💓

Nobody would ever believe you used to do crossfit... now its like a moment doesnt pass by when your not growing that big beautiful bod of yours

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Always interesting to flesh out your profile. ;)

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Always Building her Legos, Building her Business and Building that Body. Casey knows there is always room for more. 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sounds like a very full agenda Casey but overall I’m reading positive details, thank you for the update and im so glad to hear things are going so well for you 😘👍