Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest ssbbwfeederKING

@Curvage Casey @reiinapop @Candii_Kayn I know your in town Casey visiting Los Angeles filming some fattening content with those other beautiful models I messaged you explaining things that Los Angeles is my hometown I am near the North Hollywood area but I am really down to go wherever if it meant meeting up in person maybe taking you to McDonald’s or 7-Eleven for some stuffing session or even filming some content with you beautiful girls it would be a dream come true and I feel like if I make the offer to you that it would be an open offer to any of the girls that are in town I don’t know how long your in LA for but I am here all of next week and if that is something any of you are up to or have some free time feel free to reach out to me anytime;) Hope you have a nice trip here. 

On 6/6/2022 at 12:30 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Friends! Very important questions ❤️ 

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend? I'll be with her for 4 days and literally cannot wait!! And we are also seeing Candii Kayn! Super pumped. Then 2ish weeks after, Lisa Lou is coming to see me for a few days. And THEN a week after that I'll be with queen Ivy Davenport for a week! I'm about to be the busiest fatty ever. 

Please drop your suggestions and requests for any and all of the above collabs!

**plz do not DM me your ideas - i will likely not see it...just comment below! ❤️**

Ah this is so cool, SUPER envious of you girls out there 😩💕

With Collabs it's always really interesting getting context of other models’ body shapes and sizes!!
I watched one of your vids with Lauren (and besides being 🔥🔥🔥) its awesome seeing how you look together or compare. Excited for the next ones 💕

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Recap coming soon… but for now just know that this was the fattest weekend I’ve had in a LONG time with my sweet sexy friend @reiinapop 💓

B253C4AD-CF61-4517-9346-74BB853AE7A1.jpeg

I'm so excited for all this!!!!!

CFB1CA33-74BE-46EB-B041-3D10F0666E19.jpeg
Holy Smokes! The back-handed tummy lift is the highest form of praise one woman can give to another. Reiina is so proud to receive this honor from our venerated belly-girl Casey. One just can't do this at all to a skinny girl. Even a merely pudgy chubby belly will only ever get the palm-up version.   

Guest Marshall7
On 6/14/2022 at 3:52 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Recap on the way, promise! 💓💕 but for now get ready for the hottest bloat and burp clip ever coming your way in about an hour!! 

1FD2B2C6-33CB-46BA-81EF-BF5EA4BA98B0.gif

240959C1-826A-4BA6-86CA-718B64705763.jpeg

2C71C667-189E-4A23-984D-FF19217AE153.jpeg

CFB1CA33-74BE-46EB-B041-3D10F0666E19.jpeg

This was one of the sexiest clips I've ever seen! You never disappoint, Casey!!!

• Curvage Model

Soooo LA was amazing despite some bumps in the road. Unfortunately we were not able to see Candi due to COVID but Reiina and I made the most of it ❤️ It was one of those trips where everything that could've gone wrong - went wrong. Our airBNB scammed us, rental car was broken-ish, we got food poisoning, plans kept falling through, didn't have any lighting.. but Reina and I are so go-with-the-flow that it all worked out great and we basically just ate our little hearts out the entire time!

1633100930_ScreenShot2022-06-16at2_21_48PM.thumb.png.cba85e7ce2c7f9c737ca45b772392826.png

One night we went to a 13 course Japanese dinner and I quite literally ROLLED out of the restaurant. We kept ordering more and more food and our waiter said, "That'll be enough" LOL. But then we ordered when more. This pic is from about halfway through the meal and eventually you'll see a video of just how big I looked after. My belly was HUGE!

39EFCE87-25A6-4452-8430-0D6B5B9B3213.jpeg.5c43edc4a14d30c03b2a55c12cf63df2.thumb.jpg.f4a77b8a378214974e3c4f9145485e99.jpg

Reina and I just vibe so well. We both are into a lot of the same things and this kink is sooooo damn real for us. It's amazing to chat with someone who really truly gets it, all of it and lives similarly to how I do. I can't wait to see her again! We are currently both in the 260s so we are thinking that by the next time we see eachother (maybe august or sept) we will be in the 280s or so!

pinkpapaya_032.thumb.JPG.2c39effcde6efed6f04b0fdeb6f0c20b.JPG

But yeah ❤️ it was just amazing despite all our stressful little surprises. We both have tons of content to drop for you and to answer the most popular request - YES, there is a pregnancy roleplay coming lol. Stay tuned!

518364707_ScreenShot2022-06-16at2_22_09PM.thumb.png.95b638eccaab041b8cc023813bb8c7b3.png

Up next in my summer full of collabs - Lisa Lou!

Guest Marshall7

Omg, your attitude is just so refreshing and perfect! Ugggh, you are just so amazing, Love! I hate how much went wrong, but seeing you push through and still be so positive makes me want to support you that much more! So many people play the victim card so often and you just don't! I having nothing but respect for you on top of thinking you're the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on! I so so so can't wait to see everything you guys made and you continue to always have my full support, especially when you demonstrate how great of a human being you are when going through crap. Love you always! ❤️

Guest Hell Kaiser

If I didn't see these from your account, I would think they were morphs ngl. Looking great, sounds like y'all had fun!