Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In all fairness I am doing a serious booty pop in this pic 🤣 but yes, I do feel like my hips have totally exploded recently! I’ll never have an hourglass because I’m totally a true apple shape but my hips are finally catching up which is super hot 🥵 I’m thinking that this recent development is caused by 3 things:

1) this is a slight regain right now. I did drop some weight from having COVID, then long COVID, then going through an unimaginably difficult time back in April. So I’ve got about 25lbs to gain back and I think it’s coming in differently this time 😍

2) I’m in my late twenties now and people have always told me this is when my body will start to change. I feel more feminine than ever as my hips widen and become more fertile!

3) I am on a whole regimen of fertility supplements right now and they’re making me so chuuuunky 😍😍😍😍

But yay I love you ALL thank you so much!! I’ll snap some booty pics today for you guys 💙💙💙

Love that outfit and you look fantastic in it.

I have heard fertility supplements will cause weight gain in some people.

I am sure you will gain the 25 back in no time.

Guest Marshall7

I just love how freaking feminine you are now, Casey. The fat just makes you the most fertile and gorgeous Goddess I've ever laid eyes on! You've never been more desirable than you are right now....and that's saying a lot given how pretty you've always been! What a transformation! ❤️

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In all fairness I am doing a serious booty pop in this pic 🤣 but yes, I do feel like my hips have totally exploded recently! I’ll never have an hourglass because I’m totally a true apple shape but my hips are finally catching up which is super hot 🥵 I’m thinking that this recent development is caused by 3 things:

1) this is a slight regain right now. I did drop some weight from having COVID, then long COVID, then going through an unimaginably difficult time back in April. So I’ve got about 25lbs to gain back and I think it’s coming in differently this time 😍

2) I’m in my late twenties now and people have always told me this is when my body will start to change. I feel more feminine than ever as my hips widen and become more fertile!

3) I am on a whole regimen of fertility supplements right now and they’re making me so chuuuunky 😍😍😍😍

But yay I love you ALL thank you so much!! I’ll snap some booty pics today for you guys 💙💙💙

Life has a way of working out in the long term and I have no doubt your hopes and dreams will come to fruition as a person who is as kind and as you are hard working. With your stunning beauty you deserve everything you want and then some. 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Time has changed everyone in one way or another. But, God time has done wonders for you. I really how big you got and the shape you’re in is mesmerizing to the eyes.

Guest TheSilentOne
On 6/2/2022 at 10:41 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I got a cute new outfit to go out in this weekend with my girlfriends who I haven’t seen in forever! What do y’all think?! These pants are so groovy 😍🌀🏁

F9247B07-B045-431B-B7D7-CD256C865F9B.jpeg

That's an optical illusion on your pants and I'm happy to see it.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:41 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I got a cute new outfit to go out in this weekend with my girlfriends who I haven’t seen in forever! What do y’all think?! These pants are so groovy 😍🌀🏁

F9247B07-B045-431B-B7D7-CD256C865F9B.jpeg

We got a fertility goddess over here. Holy smokes.

Casey, I appreciate your honesty about your 25-pound loss during Covid. Girls here shouldn't be pushed to promote an unrealistic image of themselves. You are clearly here for the long haul and I'm sure you'll regain the weight (if you want to) in due time. In the meantime, we appreciate your undiminished beauty and look forward to your posts!

• Curvage Model

Oh my goodness, the love in these replies after my last post has my heart so full! THANK YOU ALL ❤️ you truly make me feel so damn beautiful every single day! 

19 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Casey, I appreciate your honesty about your 25-pound loss during Covid. Girls here shouldn't be pushed to promote an unrealistic image of themselves. You are clearly here for the long haul and I'm sure you'll regain the weight (if you want to) in due time. In the meantime, we appreciate your undiminished beauty and look forward to your posts!

I really appreciate this comment ❤️ I do always strive to be as transparent as possible. This isn't a short term thing for me, not something I'm making up as I go. I really do live this lifestyle out so authentically and because of that - there's always going to be ups and downs with my weight. I'm in no rush, never have been. I enjoy every single moment and never ever want this journey to end. My weight ebbs and flows simply due to LIFE happening around me and I love sharing it all with you guys! I'm already back up into the 260s and plan to keep going as long as this little body lets me. 

300 is the goal for this year! Then I'd like to chillll between 300-350 while I pop out a few little ones and then after that I'm so ready to let my weight run wild wild!

Thankful always for you guys who love me no matter what size I am, big small and everything in between!

For now - let's keep on growing!

48DBC7CE-7C4F-4825-9879-DC9C9FA1A678.jpeg.90105588a3043af16b7b822310067a11.jpg

• Curvage Model

Friends! Very important questions ❤️ 

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend? I'll be with her for 4 days and literally cannot wait!! And we are also seeing Candii Kayn! Super pumped. Then 2ish weeks after, Lisa Lou is coming to see me for a few days. And THEN a week after that I'll be with queen Ivy Davenport for a week! I'm about to be the busiest fatty ever. 

Please drop your suggestions and requests for any and all of the above collabs!

**plz do not DM me your ideas - i will likely not see it...just comment below! ❤️**

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend? I'll be with her for 4 days and literally cannot wait!! And we are also seeing Candii Kayn! Super pumped. Then 2ish weeks after, Lisa Lou is coming to see me for a few days. And THEN a week after that I'll be with queen Ivy Davenport for a week! I'm about to be the busiest fatty ever. 

I'd like to see some sort of discussion about how much more sexy you feel now. Not merely how big and fat, but how much more attractive and womanly you have become. To hear that you know and experience so much more deeply desired. Because you are not only getting fatter, but importantly you are becoming more and more beautiful. 

Reiina and you could do a Role Play where you laugh at your skinny friends. Giggling at how silly they look in their bikinis with undeveloped bodies. They look like famished school boys with ribs showing and knobby knees! And they think it's cute! Bwa-Haha! Meawhile, their boyfriends are ALWAYS checking you out. Even flirting with you in front of their skinny-ass girls. You wonder if you should tell your skinny friends. Because ALL guys love voluptuous women, it's only natural. Nobody wants their emaciated gaunt asses looking like they are sick. These girls are fools, dieting and trying to lose even more weight. WTF! They have no idea what it is like to be deeply desired. For guys to truly lose control because they are so turned on. To be Worshipped for pure physical beauty. You admit that even you and Reiina never imagined how shocked and captivated a man could be until you fully blossomed.... something along those lines.  

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend?

You two did some top notch makeout sessions last time, so with the added weight you both have now, it would definitely be fun to see some more physical lesbo action between you two! ;) definitely stuffing each other. Maybe some fun role play as well. But let's face it, Casey, anything is sexy by me if YOU'RE in it! 😍

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

**plz do not DM me your ideas - i will likely not see it...just comment below! ❤️**

For Reiina and Candii Kayn, I suggest a video where you are Candii Kayn's either doctor (either regular or wg clinic doctor) or her feeder/ wg trainer/coach and you tell her how skinny and small she is, have her step on the scale to see what you are working with and you tell how she needs to put on some serious weight and you are going to make sure that happens so she can be big and sexy as you. Cut to a year later and it is now Reiina (a fatter version of Candii) waddling into in wearing outgrown clothes that really show off her much larger tits, gut, and butt, her new ink and hair style she has gotten over the last year. And you can't believe how much sexier she has gotten with all this extra weight you have packed on to her with your rigorous weight gain regimen. You can't help but to praise her and play with her now much bigger body and have her get on the scale to see where she is now from where she started a year ago. And you tell her your plans for her for the future and how much fatter and sexier you are going to make her a year from now, two years from now when she is 300lbs, 350lbs, 400lbs.

For Lisa Lou or Ivy Davenport, I suggest a POV video where the viewer is your BF/Feeder and you and surprise him with a visit from either Lisa Lou or Ivy Davenport who you are friends with connecting online and bonding over your common fetish, being fetish models and just being very physically attracted to one another's growing bodies but this being the first time seeing each other in person. Either Lisa Lou or Ivy arrive in ill-fitting clothes with their giant guts hanging out from the bottom of the shirt, fat arms spilling out of the shorts sleeves and tits barely being contained by either bra or shirt. She is growing so much she is constantly growing out of her clothes and did not have time to shop for more before arriving. Though the same could be said about you Casey in your very snug clothing if not fully revealing if you have to reach up with those wobbling thick marshmallow arms of your that were once so firm and muscular and seemingly without fail that fat jiggling wobbling boulder of lard you call a gut falls out of said shirt every time. The two of you start complimenting one another on how sexy you think the other is and how much bigger each other are in person and play with each other's bodies a bit and for a minute there forgetting your BF/feeder is right there. The viewer/your BF/Feeder is just as turned on if not more than you are to see two of the most gorgeous and humongous women, he has ever seen in his life right in front of him and you can see it all over his face that your "little" surprise worked and you tell him if seeing them in their ill-fitting clothing right now turns him on just wait to see what you and Lisa Lou or Ivy have planned. Soon after this the large waves of Uber Eats and Door Dash orders start to come in one after another. Soon you have enough food to feed a family of five for a week all over the coffee table in front of the couch and the kitchen table. And as the viewer/ BF/Feeder is putting the last of the food on the coffee table he hears you tell him to close his eyes and you and either Lisa Lou or Ivy go in front of couch with the first round of food is layed out and when he opens his eyes he sees you and either Lisa Lou or Ivy Davenport dressed in the sexiest and quite frankly most tightly fit lingerie he has ever seen with both of your massive sexy bodies on full display for both him and each other to enjoy. You and Lisa Lou tell him that it is his job to make sure that the two of them eat as much food as either possibly can and then some. To order them to eat what you want them to eat and encourage them on to get the two of you to keep eating more and more. All the while you talk about you and the viewer/ your BF/Feeder meeting how finding out about his fetish, getting into it yourself, gaining over 150lbs in the past few years since dating, becoming a fetish model with the viewer/your BF/Feeder to share your fetish and your weight gain journey and being big fans of Lisa Lou or Ivy Davenport and how the both of you find her incredibly attractive and is what the two of you strive for you to become as big as and then some. Lisa Lou or Ivy in turn talks about how she is fan of yours and and flattered she is and how she has loved your transformation into such a greedy piggy. But that you have a ways to go to if you want to catch up to her slapping and playing with her massive gut in between bits of food. Even addressing the viewer/your BF/feeder complimenting how well he did fattening you up but teasing him about how much fatter you are going to get and how big she is to give him an idea on what it is going to be like when you get that big and to gives him both advice on how to fatten you up faster and encourage you to make you much much bigger and where she wants to see you the next time you two meet up. All the while the two of you are stuffing your faces. And as the massive stuffing session the two of you start to slow down  and the viewer/ your BF/Feeder takes charge and pushes and hand feeds both you and either Lisa Lou or Ivy to eat much more food teasing, encouraging and play with each of your massive and ever expanding bodies as he stuffs more and more food into the two of you as the two of you go beyond your limits, until even Lisa Lou or Ivy is saying she is about to burst and begging the viewer/ your BF/Feeder to stop. And now with the both of you stuffed beyond both your limits, laying spread out on the couch with your massively overly stuffed guts sticking out, your ill fitting lingerie about to snap off both top and bottom and your face, tits, belly and thighs covered with food, you express how full you are, how much bigger this is going to make the two of you especially you Casey, both of you tease and flirt with the viewer/ your BF/Feeder on how well he did stuffing the two of you and how if he keeps this up how much more massive you will get, catching up with either Lisa Lou or Ivy will happen in no time and how she needs to up her game to stay bigger than you, and how those ill fitting clothes that either Lisa Lou or Ivy arrived in along with the other ill fitting clothes she brought will be way more ill fitting by the time she has to go back home, so much so she is worried if she will not be stopped for indecent exposure at the airport and made to cover up in order to make her flight home. You then tell the viewer/ your BF/Feeder to give her and either Lisa Lou or Ivy an hour or two and then order "some" desert and the three will take things into the bedroom for some real feeding fatty fun. 🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍🤯❤️

Of course I have to suggest a pregnant roleplay with Reiina! Like you two are both heavily pregnant, both insatiable in your hunger and desire to be knocked up again and again, growing bigger and fatter each time! Comparing your huge bodies, especially those giant bellies. Talk about your milk filled titties, how much you love being knocked up bbws!

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Blueberry inflation videos.

I would love to see some blueberry content come out of these collabs. I know Candii is into it, so there maybe something that can be done.

A pregnancy roleplay with Reiina.

Clothes swapping would also be good to see, but with a twist. For clothes that are too large for you, use pillows to make yourself bigger. In theory, what would it be like at there size. (This would work with Ivy and Lisa, possibly even with Reiina)

Will you be doing customs with Reiina? Would love to get one!