Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 5/31/2022 at 12:41 AM, Curvage Casey said:

666 pages of smoking hot fun! ❤️ Love you guys for being here with me through it all. So freaking special.

I've been a total blue ribbon pig all weekend. My fat ass has been glued to this couch gorging meal after meal after meal. I have to get my fat ass up and put together a bit today to go celebrate Memorial Day with my family. Pool's open... do I dare show this gut off in a bikini?

tumblr_9bdebe3b1c20f9909d13a11a8bd9f0fe_bff2c3a7_640.jpg

Good Lord, baby piggy!  What have you been eating to create that big heavy belly?  What's in there, sweet piggy?  Or would it be quicker to tell me what's NOT in there?

Looking forward to the next installment of Call Them Fatties too.  Hope you keep them coming. ❤️

• Curvage Model

A little before & after for you guys today ❤️ I'm thankful for these always because they're such a good reminder of how far I've come. Physically and mentally. 

There are some days where the little, very few bits of harassment I get are almost too much to bear. Today is one of them. 

These comparisons are always so comforting for me because you are literally looking at two completely different Caseys both inside and out. 

The gratitude that I have for each of you here in my little corner is infinite. 

I can't wait to grow even more with ya'll by my side!

2017 - 2022 // about 150-160lb difference

IMG_2253.JPG

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A little before & after for you guys today ❤️ I'm thankful for these always because they're such a good reminder of how far I've come. Physically and mentally. 

There are some days where the little, very few bits of harassment I get are almost too much to bear. Today is one of them. 

These comparisons are always so comforting for me because you are literally looking at two completely different Caseys both inside and out. 

2017 - 2022 

IMG_2253.JPG

Hey Casey - Don't let the clowns bring you down.  You have brought so much happiness to so many Fat Admirers now and forevermore, that the haters don't even count in the long run.  Remember that people who are whole and balanced within themselves don't have a need to strike out at others.  Just know that you are so well beloved here on Curvage, and steam the dreams of Fat Admirers for centuries to come - indeed you are a pace setter in this industry - long after the haters are forgotten you will live on with your inner and outer beauty !!!😍

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_2253.JPG

I'm here to tell you the Casey I see here on Curvage is a woman who loves herself and is at peace.

Don't let the negative opinions of others get you down. When they do remember there are people who love the woman you've become.

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_2253.JPG

I'm trying to find the right words for this but really - the picture says it all.  How far you have come from that insecure little stick on the left.  Your body and your love for yourself grew simultaneously. The world in which we have the confident, sexy, fatter Casey is a much better one! ❤️

Hey,

I just wanted to publicly thank you for being you, and being present with us. Your fearless way of living into your sexuality is really influential, and means a lot to a lot of people here and beyond. How “out” you’ve been over the last few years, your maturity, your vulnerability, and your relentless bravery with it all has had really positive impacts. Thank you. 

I really hate that there are toxic people with their own issues who seem to have no idea how to see beyond themselves. I’ve been around this community and the LGBTQ community for a long time, and it is disturbingly unfortunate that we can’t seem to escape that. That said, people like you who have found a way to persevere in the face of that are just incredible to me. And without you and people like you, the sexuality would be far worse off. I want to acknowledge that in order to give you an even bigger ‘thank you.’

Onward and outward. 💕

• Curvage Model

Wow 🥺🖤 thank you so much for every single post above. I’m just speechless. You all mean so much to me and my heart is so full reading each one. You made me feel so much better. Todays a new day and I am never ever going to let some insecure asshole steal my sunshine ☀️☀️☀️ Like @dania201 said, onward & outward!💕💕

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow 🥺🖤 thank you so much for every single post above. I’m just speechless. You all mean so much to me and my heart is so full reading each one. You made me feel so much better. Todays a new day and I am never ever going to let some insecure asshole steal my sunshine ☀️☀️☀️ Like @dania201 said, onward & outward!

Good girl.  The weekend is just around the corner too. Fun and lots of good food await, baby piggy. ❤️

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got a cute new outfit to go out in this weekend with my girlfriends who I haven’t seen in forever! What do y’all think?! These pants are so groovy 😍🌀🏁

F9247B07-B045-431B-B7D7-CD256C865F9B.jpeg

I LOVE this outfit! Omg you are such a glowing fat Goddess! Also, I am so happy you are doing better mentally. It always affects my day when I know yours is off or bad. You so deserve to be loved, content and happy because you are so giving and such a loving person! This weekend will be great for all of us! :) I cant wait to see the content you put out soon, not to mention all your travels soon! 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Holy crap! Is it me or have your hips gotten wider and fatter?! Now that’s freakin hot!🔥😍🔥I can’t even imagine how much bigger your booty has grown!🤤

In all fairness I am doing a serious booty pop in this pic 🤣 but yes, I do feel like my hips have totally exploded recently! I’ll never have an hourglass because I’m totally a true apple shape but my hips are finally catching up which is super hot 🥵 I’m thinking that this recent development is caused by 3 things:

1) this is a slight regain right now. I did drop some weight from having COVID, then long COVID, then going through an unimaginably difficult time back in April. So I’ve got about 25lbs to gain back and I think it’s coming in differently this time 😍

2) I’m in my late twenties now and people have always told me this is when my body will start to change. I feel more feminine than ever as my hips widen and become more fertile!

3) I am on a whole regimen of fertility supplements right now and they’re making me so chuuuunky 😍😍😍😍

But yay I love you ALL thank you so much!! I’ll snap some booty pics today for you guys 💙💙💙