Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Knallieknal
On 5/20/2022 at 3:04 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Y’all are long overdue for a few cute big belly babe photos 🥰 I get a subscription every month of a lingerie set.. from Jan-April I was a 2X and for this month I had to size up to a 3X… and it’s STILL tight around my back flab 🤯🤯🤯🤯

38395686-01EB-4DBC-B5F9-BA632690EDA6.jpeg

0DD74233-948E-4AA6-BFF2-86D05F7614C8.jpeg

Would love to see your feet (with socks) more. 

Guest Marshall7

Just thought it was too quiet in here, my favorite forum! Wishing you the best Casey Clip Sunday! Just bought 3 of your latest and they are all sooooo hot and beautiful! Hope this weekend has been restful for you! Wishing you wellness, health and ALL the fat, Casey!!! 🥰

12 hours ago, Marshall7 said:

Just thought it was too quiet in here, my favorite forum! Wishing you the best Casey Clip Sunday! Just bought 3 of your latest and they are all sooooo hot and beautiful! Hope this weekend has been restful for you! Wishing you wellness, health and ALL the fat, Casey!!! 🥰

@Curvage Casey has posted that she has been feeling sick. Hopefully she feels better soon 

• Curvage Model

Hi babes! Thanks so so much for all of these sweet messages the past few days. I was prettty sick Thursday-Saturday with allergies - lots of naps and warm showers got me feeling better now! Yesterday I had the most wonderful day with my family and friends doing a rail explorers tour 🚂 If you’re ever in Newport, RI - I highly recommend it!

557E3D89-9CDC-481B-BB64-18A32DE6C7B0.thumb.jpeg.f8274d60cedd241f35fc451e2a630f40.jpeg

B06724D6-9A1C-474F-B157-743CC36B9143.thumb.jpeg.90b4b99987a2c3e9adeffcf550841bda.jpeg

They are these little bikes you peddle along the railway and I very quickly realized that my belly is wayyyyy too big for me to be peddling anything. Like I legit could not do it bc my belly got in the way of my knees. So I didn’t pedal at all hahahah. Everyone else did all the work and I just got to sit back and enjoy the view with my massive belly sitting heavy on my lap 🥰

C37D33DF-A1CD-418A-AAEE-6AB4328743DA.thumb.jpeg.33a49a6574f35c66e1518b48aa5991ce.jpeg

D37B1885-3B5F-4501-B6E5-EAF6617FA6D9.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much! It was truly a blast, and I can't wait to go back ❤️ kinda felt like a fat queen being peddled around like that!

1 hour ago, Happytobehere said:

Your family must be constantly shocked at your size. Do they know you are a feedee? 

They do! They know I enjoy being bigger, enjoy indulging, and have every intention of continuing to get bigger. They absolutely do not understand it nor do they support it - but they love me for me and after many years of MANY hard conversations.. we are in a wonderful place ❤️  I have an amazing family!

• Curvage Model

I have a super hot video dropping in about 30 minutes! This is such a fantasy of mine - being caught by my personal trainer gorging on loads of food. During the end of my crossfit career and during my very early staging of gaining - this is something I'd fantasize about constantly! Candice plays the role perfectly with Lauren and I ❤️ 

IMG_2478_Facetune_23-05-2022-11-54-54.jpg

1_0_GIF_2 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_2.GIF

Guest Marshall7

Goddess status right here! Just look at you! 

Also, im so glad they love you for you even if they don't support the lifestyle. So important to have a close loving family! ❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a super hot video dropping in about 30 minutes! This is such a fantasy of mine - being caught by my personal trainer gorging on loads of food. During the end of my crossfit career and during my very early staging of gaining - this is something I'd fantasize about constantly! Candice plays the role perfectly with Lauren and I ❤️ 

IMG_2478_Facetune_23-05-2022-11-54-54.jpg

1_0_GIF_2 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_2.GIF

Seeing Candice jiggle yours and @LaurenLush huge heavy bellies is such a huge turn on! I bet everyone would love to be in her position between you two. Lots of handfuls to enjoy!

On 5/17/2022 at 11:41 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Things have escalated, wouldn’t you agree? 😅🥵

3 new updates have been occurring. The first is that if they aren’t slip ons, I need my feeder friend to help me put my shoes on. The second is that I’m too fat for all my clothes so I’ve literally been wearing big flowy dresses all week long - like mumus but cuter 🤣 Super fat girl status. And the third is that I officially need help shaving my legs most of the time (unstuffed I’ve been doing OK). My belly is just so much bigger than the rest of me! Balancing is hard hahaha

D9A7920A-DA7A-45F4-9D87-81CD315C2AF6.jpeg

I love it! There's nothing I find sexier than a woman who loses control over her balance because of the increasing unwieldy size of her belly, her boobs, etc. Pregnant women have always been a trigger for that reason -- but I love it when a greedy girl with a big belly runs into that same delicious problem. You look amazing! Keep on wobbling! 

• Curvage Model

Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start! Thank you guys always for the sweet posts and messages. 

I’m sitting so happpily right now in the 260-265lb window it seems. 261 this morning, 266 a few days ago, 257 yesterday - I’m all over the place. FULLY AWARE that’s not my highest, buuut god it feels like it’s my fattest. I feel like my very little lingering muscle from a lifetime of athleticism has melted off finally. There’s 0 tone left in my leggies. Between having long COVID earlier in the year and the trauma I experienced last month, it was so dang sad to see the numbers drop a bit. But they seem to be climbing again - so I’m happy to share!

It would be so super rad to hit 270 again before LA, but not going to set any expectations for my body and just let it do it’s thaaaang. Especially while I’m waiting for my fertility appt - trying to keep all the good happy stress free vibes for my fertile and eager lil bod!

ANYWAYS, I share all this bc I kinda have a hot story. I got a really cool piece of equipment today for my clinic, like totally state of the art - big deal shit. I could not wait to try it out but the men building it literally went out of their way to tell me it has a 250lb weight limit and to be careful🤣🤣🥲🥲 

Guest Marshall7

You always share such hot and amazing info, Love! You know that no matter your weight, we support you! You are just the most gorgeous precious lady out there, Casey! ❤️ Really pulling for your fertility appointment to go well! I want you pregnant so badly, not to mention we need little Caseys running around being awesome and fun! ;)

Make sure you make the best use out of that machine too! Hehe. Love ya!!! 

Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start! Thank you guys always for the sweet posts and messages. 

I’m sitting so happpily right now in the 260-265lb window it seems. 261 this morning, 266 a few days ago, 257 yesterday - I’m all over the place. FULLY AWARE that’s not my highest, buuut god it feels like it’s my fattest. I feel like my very little lingering muscle from a lifetime of athleticism has melted off finally. There’s 0 tone left in my leggies. Between having long COVID earlier in the year and the trauma I experienced last month, it was so dang sad to see the numbers drop a bit. But they seem to be climbing again - so I’m happy to share!

It would be so super rad to hit 270 again before LA, but not going to set any expectations for my body and just let it do it’s thaaaang. Especially while I’m waiting for my fertility appt - trying to keep all the good happy stress free vibes for my fertile and eager lil bod!

ANYWAYS, I share all this bc I kinda have a hot story. I got a really cool piece of equipment today for my clinic, like totally state of the art - big deal shit. I could not wait to try it out but the men building it literally went out of their way to tell me it has a 250lb weight limit and to be careful🤣🤣🥲🥲 

Love the weight limit anecdote

On 5/24/2022 at 11:53 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Maaaay or may not have made a “date gone wrong” kinda fat slobbish video and it’s way hotter than I expected 🥵🥵

631DB46D-153E-433F-A668-40247A5C6280.jpeg

9B6691A0-70E8-4B01-A7A8-527EA37709AE.jpeg

Casey, you can make ANY video topic hotter than normal lol. Also, *hugs* missed being on here the last few days lol. Sorry for disappearing on you. Work life takes over sometimes

On 5/24/2022 at 11:53 PM, Curvage Casey said:

How it feels is always more important than the number! You certainly look fatter than you ever have before 😉