Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

8:00pm EST today a super duper hot video with my girl @LaurenLush is dropping today! It's a bit of a cluster fuck of segments of Lauren and I attempting to workout in public but between the Florida heat and people blatantly staring at us as our hug guts fell out... it was definitely quite the workout FAIL!

1_0_GIF_2.thumb.GIF.6f57357bd5cab0a9921a16e070ab127c.GIF

1_0_GIF_2_2.thumb.GIF.e9db46c452410cf1f9f502c27bf60518.GIF

1_0_GIF_2_3.thumb.GIF.6268b12a4206b7fb675f69607b1414d4.GIF

Also, I really just need us all to admire my arms from behind look at those lil rolls/cellulite!

IMG_3181.thumb.jpg.c5977cd3a4e2fec56a73ba0bc6d8e873.jpg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

8:00pm EST today a super duper hot video with my girl @LaurenLush is dropping today! It's a bit of a cluster fuck of segments of Lauren and I attempting to workout in public but between the Florida heat and people blatantly staring at us as our hug guts fell out... it was definitely quite the workout FAIL!

Also, I really just need us all to admire my arms from behind look at those lil rolls/cellulite!

I’m such a sucker for workout vids haha

8:00pm EST today a super duper hot video with my girl [mention=155958]LaurenLush[/mention] is dropping today! It's a bit of a cluster fuck of segments of Lauren and I attempting to workout in public but between the Florida heat and people blatantly staring at us as our hug guts fell out... it was definitely quite the workout FAIL!
It's a pleasure to look at those jiggling bellies in thight clothes [emoji7]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1913 met Tapatalk

On 5/11/2022 at 9:36 AM, Adventure2014 said:

Your not fat but beautifully plump.😊

...sorry bud, I think she's very safely fat, very fat.

(I know you're trying to be complimentary and conscious of society's negative association with 'fat' but Casey has worked too hard and grown so well to be denied the description of 'fat', regardless of connotation, it is accurate, just look at her, beautiful? Yes, but also fat, very obviously well-fed and clearly indulgent, I do not mean to belittle or argue your comment but our Casey is a fat girl and there's simply no denying it.)

I always love thinking about how Casey gave up on the charade of the Cross-fit, distance-running, weight-lifting, ever toiling, athletic girl for her clearly destined life as an overfed, waddling, comfortable princess, happily packing on the pounds as she was meant to. 

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fat MILF energy 

99D0357F-5CA2-47AB-9CD4-F45689327C32.jpeg

People will look and have no idea what lurks beneath that suburban MILF exterior.  But we know, don't we piggy!  Put this lovely suburban MILF in front of a buffet.  That wholesome image will be shattered as she lunges at the table, taking away plate after plate piled high with calorie laden stuffables.  See everybody's eyes bulge as she eats more than all of them combined and that belly stretches those seams to breaking point. She is making a spectacle of herself but she doesn't care.  She is a food addicted feedee and that's the only thing that matters. 😍

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Wait...MILF???? 😁 (Role play...or did I miss an update?)

Not yet! But super manifesting it right now 🖤 hopefully soon!!

23 hours ago, RandomTask said:

(I know you're trying to be complimentary and conscious of society's negative association with 'fat' but Casey has worked too hard and grown so well to be denied the description of 'fat', regardless of connotation, it is accurate, just look at her, beautiful? Yes, but also fat, very obviously well-fed and clearly indulgent, I do not mean to belittle or argue your comment but our Casey is a fat girl and there's simply no denying it.)

I always love thinking about how Casey gave up on the charade of the Cross-fit, distance-running, weight-lifting, ever toiling, athletic girl for her clearly destined life as an overfed, waddling, comfortable princess, happily packing on the pounds as she was meant to. 

Thank you so much for saying this 🖤 I am definitely fat now - there’s no other way to put it. Considering I literally have to have someone help me put my shoes on lately 😅 I’m definitely a full blown fatty hehe. Thanks love!

59 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate so much tonight😅😅😅

78D7F24E-DC66-420E-BD81-532D65F7593B.jpeg

50FADEA2-2D3B-4DEB-B6D4-BDB7A4C479CF.jpeg

Look at all that soft smooth flesh!

So much!

Too much!

Want to dive through the screen and have it all to myself.

You might think you "ate so much tonight", but I bet you could be stuffed fuller baby piggy.  I think some immobilizing liquid calories would be just the thing to send you off to sleep with. ❤️

Guest Marshall7
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate so much tonight😅😅😅

These are so incredible! Such a beautiful full piggy! A big bright orange Beauty!

On 5/15/2022 at 12:45 AM, RandomTask said:

You didn't get my point. Today's society would see Casey as fat and obese.  Years ago women who looked liked Casey were considered healthy and higher up in the social standings. Then they would have been seen as pleasantly plump and not fat. Look at some of the worlds famous paintings of overweight women. They weren't considered fat at that time but  society today would call a women like Casy very obese.

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate so much tonight😅😅😅

There's something so amazingly sexy about a big belly beauty wearing glasses. Overstuffed and heavy, belly sloshing full, knowing every bite adds more weight to your already massive and round body. You look absolutely stunning hun

• Curvage Model

If you love to watch me struggle then you are going to LOVE tonight's video. 8pm EST as always ❤️  We all always talk about how I have a big yoga ball belly.. so I've kinda always wanted to do a yoga VIDEO because I feel like this gut would make it really hard to bend and stretch. Welp, I was right. This video is hysterical and sexy at the same time because I'm just rolling around the floor basically like an obese ball of fat. I can't touch my toes because of my mountain gut. I can't bent forward. I can't hold myself up on all fours. It's amazing hahaha. There's some great standing angles too and my fupa looks HUGEEEE omg. I can't see it when I look down so I always forget how plump it is now. 

I can't wait to hear what ya'll think!

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

Guest saltycurves
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

If you love to watch me struggle then you are going to LOVE tonight's video. 8pm EST as always ❤️  We all always talk about how I have a big yoga ball belly.. so I've kinda always wanted to do a yoga VIDEO because I feel like this gut would make it really hard to bend and stretch. Welp, I was right. This video is hysterical and sexy at the same time because I'm just rolling around the floor basically like an obese ball of fat. I can't touch my toes because of my mountain gut. I can't bent forward. I can't hold myself up on all fours. It's amazing hahaha. There's some great standing angles too and my fupa looks HUGEEEE omg. I can't see it when I look down so I always forget how plump it is now. 

I can't wait to hear what ya'll think!

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

your gaining is so impressive lately! like wow!