Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Jam packed full of pasta, bread, meats & cheese, wine, ice cream, ANDDDDDD Nutella pizza 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I feel so wobbly and swollen! I needed up getting up out of my chair at the restaurant lol

DD885F64-E3F1-485B-9A87-EFEA88D355C6.jpeg

All that goodness in your tummy has immediately made you happy and is steadily making you even fatter. Just look at your greedy and fat happy smile in the window reflection... And omg, your cleavage! 

Guest Marshall7
11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Jam packed full of pasta, bread, meats & cheese, wine, ice cream, ANDDDDDD Nutella pizza 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I feel so wobbly and swollen! I needed up getting up out of my chair at the restaurant lol

39732B02-ED99-49C6-9138-D4AEC162E9ED.jpeg

Goodness, Casey! Could you get any cuter, sexier or fuller?!!!! Need to jiggle and play with that gut so badly!!!! Also, once again the prettiest face out there!!! 

Guest saltycurves
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

39732B02-ED99-49C6-9138-D4AEC162E9ED.jpeg

looks very full! were you able to get your seatbelt on?

• Curvage Model

A surreal day 🖤🎓 I did it again.. and this time, for the last time! A 9 year journey and y’all have been by my side through it all. I started modeling when I was in undergrad out of my college dorm room - so many ups, downs, and breaks in between but it blows my mind that I’m still here doing this with you guys. Thankful doesn’t even begin to describe it. You guys have helped me tremendously through my many many years of school and because of that I get to perform tiny miracles every day while doing what I love. Thank you guys so much for standing by me! I’m not sure what this next chapter of life is going to look like now that I don’t have school going on in the background. I’m looking forward to being able to pour 100% of myself into my clinic and also be more present for you guys!

862F6209-F30E-48C0-8473-799EFB9466FF.jpeg

397EF947-7CE5-42C2-ACD3-F74EDC6CF503.jpeg

9CA5322A-3CC1-4DD8-B934-66A371FC9AE9.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A surreal day 🖤🎓 I did it again.. and this time, for the last time! A 9 year journey and y’all have been by my side through it all. I started modeling when I was in undergrad out of my college dorm room - so many ups, downs, and breaks in between but it blows my mind that I’m still here doing this with you guys. Thankful doesn’t even begin to describe it. You guys have helped me tremendously through my many many years of school and because of that I get to perform tiny miracles every day while doing what I love. Thank you guys so much for standing by me! I’m not sure what this next chapter of life is going to look like now that I don’t have school going on in the background. I’m looking forward to being able to pour 100% of myself into my clinic and also be more present for you guys!

Congrats Casey! *big hugs* i'm so proud of you! And i think everyone else can agree!

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations, Casey!

Guest Marshall7
21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A surreal day 🖤🎓 I’m looking forward to being able to pour 100% of myself into my clinic and also be more present for you guys!

I love love love every single ounce of this, Casey! You are so beautiful in every way and this is such an awesome accomplishment! Proud doesn't begin to describe it! I truly hope this next chapter in life is just as fulfilling and awesome for you and I cant wait to see it with you! :)

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations on one hell of a milestone baby piggy.  Its very big deal, and I hope you celebrated in the best (and most favorite) way! ❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations! Such a huge achievement for a huge girl! Go celebrate with some good food!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congrats!! Such a huge achievement. So happy for you :)

On 4/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, Curvage Casey said:

VERY! My coordination is a hot mess now compared to my thinner days. I'm always wobbling around and toppling over things hahah

MMMPH. I love a wobbly fat girl who can't control her body and its effects on the world around her. When I was in college, I saw a girl who had put on 20-30 lbs in a very short time get stuck in a papasan chair because of her recently-acquired big belly and it imprinted on me for life. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congrats! What a huge step!

A surreal day [emoji1665][emoji310] I did it again.. and this time, for the last time! A 9 year journey and y’all have been by my side through it all. I started modeling when I was in undergrad out of my college dorm room - so many ups, downs, and breaks in between but it blows my mind that I’m still here doing this with you guys. Thankful doesn’t even begin to describe it. You guys have helped me tremendously through my many many years of school and because of that I get to perform tiny miracles every day while doing what I love. Thank you guys so much for standing by me! I’m not sure what this next chapter of life is going to look like now that I don’t have school going on in the background. I’m looking forward to being able to pour 100% of myself into my clinic and also be more present for you guys!
862F6209-F30E-48C0-8473-799EFB9466FF.thumb.jpeg.43a5e3a8ff84953bfed7c973836f1905.jpeg
397EF947-7CE5-42C2-ACD3-F74EDC6CF503.thumb.jpeg.c77ed3e9d19ae47fc5e9896a62f5c479.jpeg
9CA5322A-3CC1-4DD8-B934-66A371FC9AE9.thumb.jpeg.16bc86976927ee6f5d0656e9e8009e92.jpeg
Congratulations! I wish you all the best! Good luck with your future plans [emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1913 met Tapatalk

• Curvage Model

Thank you ALL so so much for your congratulations and well wishes ❤️ Super exciting time in my life and I feel so supported by ya'll. I'm looking forward to replacing the energy I was putting into school with pouring my energy into my content and gaining. I have a feeling that without all that added stress and many, many sleepless nights - this piggy is about to blow up like a balloon!

Guest Marshall7

That is so exciting to think about! That Casey is just getting started getting fat!!!!! 🥵

• Curvage Model

💜 8pm EST 💜 I have the hottest video dropping tonight guys! It's a naughty little weight gain denial/wife role play clip where I come home from a doctors appointment. I had not realized how fat I got and am in TOTAL denial of what the doctor was telling me. A lot of you ask for more standing content of me - I am standing and waddling around in this entire video. You really get a good idea of how massive my gut is compared to my body. I playfully banter to you about how silly my doctor is.. I have barely gained any weight!! 

God, this video is exactly what I'm into. I talk just like this in real life too which makes it even hotter 🤣🥵

Can't wait for ya'll to see it!

mainpreview.jpg

1_0_GIF_2 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_2.GIF

Oh my goodness !!!

Here baby let me help you up on the counter.

You could jump up and wrap your legs around me and I will place you right on the counter and stuff chips in your mouth while I kiss your neck and rub that fat belly.

All the while agreeing that you aren't fat and that Dr is nuts.

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congratulations, Dr. Casey!!!!!🎊👩‍⚕️🎊🥳I think I can speak for all of your adoring fans, myself obviously included, when I say that no thanks is needed. I think you are so incredibly kind, caring, smart, driven, generous, selfless, and beautiful inside and out. You care and give so much and ask for so little in return. The least myself and the rest of us can do is be there to support you in good times, like this incredible occasion, or in the bad times like you have had recently. You keep being your best and most beautiful self as you have always been and we will be here for you every step of the way as you continue to succeed and grow, in every single way.😉😁🥰❤️

20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casey, congratulations I’m so so happy for you. And thank you so much crediting us your followers/curvage community as support to you. Your impact I can’t even describe for me. You’re so amazing in your beauty as a model as well as your intelligence and commitment to your impressive career outside curvage. I wish i had half the character, confidence and ambition you have. 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you ALL so so much for your congratulations and well wishes ❤️ Super exciting time in my life and I feel so supported by ya'll. I'm looking forward to replacing the energy I was putting into school with pouring my energy into my content and gaining. I have a feeling that without all that added stress and many, many sleepless nights - this piggy is about to blow up like a balloon!

Atta girl!  Immobilised piggy alert - massive binge on all things sweet & creamy impending.