Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Woman of my dreams! These photos are heart-stopping!!! Casey, how are you THIS gorgeous?!!!! 🥵 That belly has gotten so much bigger too since Florida saw you last! ;) Keep up the growing! Cant wait for more!!!

Guest johny18
On 4/17/2022 at 3:56 AM, Curvage Casey said:

After the toughest few weeks, I have made it down here to FL. Got to see some extended family. Lauren arrived today and we went out to dinner! Love showing my curves off in this heat hehe

31AC1ACD-B3C3-43F4-A925-78408FA4D744.jpeg.ef67fe4a6ba414ec068a208b0df1f87a.jpg

I bet them jeans won’t fit by the end of the trip 😂

On 4/17/2022 at 10:56 AM, Curvage Casey said:

After the toughest few weeks, I have made it down here to FL. Got to see some extended family. Lauren arrived today and we went out to dinner! Love showing my curves off in this heat hehe

That's an incredibly cute pic! ❤️

I'm now just picturing you and Lauren at dinner... I can see you two just laughing and talking and plowing through plate after plate with waiters bringing dishes to your table in an endless stream.

• Curvage Model

I got to meet Tiffany (NoGutNoGlory) last night and we had so much fun! Our contrast was crazy hot 😍😍😍 I’m dying bc someone told me I look thin in this photo and I quite literally was exploding out of those jeans 🤣 black usually makes me look thinner, but my rolls were on full display for the whole bar

F06B2243-53DE-46DC-8477-0485D33E8F59.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I got to meet Tiffany (NoGutNoGlory) last night and we had so much fun! Our contrast was crazy hot 😍😍😍 I’m dying bc someone told me I look thin in this photo and I quite literally was exploding out of those jeans 🤣 black usually makes me look thinner, but my rolls were on full display for the whole bar

Contrast in both size and color. Looking great, too!

50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I remember (quite a while ago) I suggested you collab with a slimmer model. Back then you said you were not so much "into" thinner girls. Because of course you are turned on by fatter women. Now you realize that her skinniness (although she is rather voluptuous) only serves to emphasize your properly nourished fullness. It is all about you Casey, and your shocking development and the contrast between your figures. I can't imagine how intensely Tiffany must adore you and how you feel about being so openly worshiped. The same way you would have praised and admired a beautiful well fed woman when you were skinny. If only you had allowed yourself the freedom. I am sure you appreciate the Tiffany's boldness, self actualization and courage. This puts all the emphasis upon you and your sexy fat body, Casey. The intense power of your fat presence when all social norms are laid bare. It is ultimately a rare vindication of your supreme blossoming. 

56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You two are absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see what stuffing shenanigans you get up to!

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thin is never a word i associate with you except when saying "you USED to be thin" ;) Looking so gorgeous, Casey! Glad you ladies had fun!!!

On 4/16/2022 at 10:56 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Damn what part of FL? I’m a huge fan and live close to Tampa! Love to take you out to dinner 😍 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Those are jeans? 🤔

I thought they were a coat of Sherwin-Williams. 😆

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Its weird because you do look smaller than usual - I agree.

But either way, you also look beautiful - both of you in fact (although I'm not really a fan of aggressive tattoos - but to each their own). ❤️

• Curvage Model

Thanks guys! I hope you’re enjoying some “real life” photos for a change - I rarely have an opportunity to take pics like this in public and love showing off how much of a little meatball I am all jam packed into my clothes with my spanx on hahah. 

We had another awesome day today… some of you may remember I loooooove alligators so we got to go to an alligator preserve today and it was so fun 🖤 lots of cool birds and other reptiles too 

1B1F41B6-5363-4F1F-A086-F9E3CB63D30B.thumb.jpeg.0774a7ef94e7281044a58750e5c075a2.jpeg

And Ofcourse, several stops in the drive thru 🤣🤣

919DDF3E-C3AF-44EF-BD97-92E6EE116432.thumb.png.f674be1edac43d08b2b38464bccaa75b.png
ANNNNND we got to see Candice!

A488F901-9F3B-4725-B29F-FB65E5D7965C.jpeg

Guest saltycurves
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks guys! I hope you’re enjoying some “real life” photos for a change - I rarely have an opportunity to take pics like this in public and love showing off how much of a little meatball I am all jam packed into my clothes. 

We had another awesome day today… some of you may remember I loooooove alligators so we got to go to an alligator preserve today and it was so fun 🖤 lots of cool birds and other reptiles too 

1B1F41B6-5363-4F1F-A086-F9E3CB63D30B.thumb.jpeg.0774a7ef94e7281044a58750e5c075a2.jpeg

And Ofcourse, several stops in the drive thru 🤣🤣

919DDF3E-C3AF-44EF-BD97-92E6EE116432.thumb.png.f674be1edac43d08b2b38464bccaa75b.png

you look like your having so much fun and the more real kinda pics are so cool! what did you order at the drive through!? Tummy looks huge, you are spilling out of those jeans so much :)

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks guys! I hope you’re enjoying some “real life” photos for a change - I rarely have an opportunity to take pics like this in public and love showing off how much of a little meatball I am all jam packed into my clothes with my spanx on hahah.

omg! The three of you so fat with your gigantic breasts and tummies all out and open. 🥰

Guest Marshall7
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow!!!! I always love your "irl photos"! You truly are such a pretty meat ball! Alligators are awesome!!! Like dinosaurs in real life! I got to kyak when I was down there and they were in the water too with me....they were just chilling! ;) seems like Florida is treating you to many great adventures and meals! Love it all soo so much, Love! Your updates always make my day! :)

On 4/16/2022 at 7:56 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that little chonk! You look amazing—I love seeing real life snippets like this. 😊

On 4/19/2022 at 10:55 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Damn, you ladies look gorgeous together!😍