Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Okay....this combined with you eating donuts while talking about immobility....Casey, it's like you know about my wildest fantasies or something?!!! ;) can't weight!!!!! Hehe

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Did infact rip my pants today at work when bending down to put a patient back in their chair 😅😅 I generally have a “no jeans at world” rule of thumb but nothing else really fits me well right now so I thought these were a safe choice, fairly new and not too tight yet. Boy was I wrong. Hahahahah. Made sure to snipe a pic for y’all when I got home before I get rid of them

4987B84C-A786-4A7E-B7DF-FB36BC31650A.jpeg

25863FCD-2291-4D15-8DFA-5417641EE458.jpeg

Wait. Do you not fit in your scrubs anymore?? If you've completely outgrown them, can we see? 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, letsgetfatter said:

Wait. Do you not fit in your scrubs anymore?? If you've completely outgrown them, can we see? 

I had 3 good pairs that fit me left.. but then they started getting a little tight and I got lazy so I got away with wearing leggings for a little while. Then a few months went by and I wanted to wear my scrubs again and now they don't fit me at all. Like they will not go up over my ass and my fupa is so fat that it's literally camel toe city lol. I desperately need new ones.. I wonder why 😏 I do have maternity scrubs that I loooooove tho. When I get back from my trip I'll take some pics for ya'll! Remind me if I forget ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had 3 good pairs that fit me left.. but then they started getting a little tight and I got lazy so I got away with wearing leggings for a little while. Then a few months went by and I wanted to wear my scrubs again and now they don't fit me at all. Like they will not go up over my ass and my fupa is so fat that it's literally camel toe city lol. I desperately need new ones.. I wonder why 😏 I do have maternity scrubs that I loooooove tho. When I get back from my trip I'll take some pics for ya'll! Remind me if I forget ❤️ 

There's something unbelievably hot about you having to wear maternity clothes because of your huge belly! 

Guest saltycurves
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh hot damn, it's here! ❤️ I cannot wait for you guys to see this one.. I literally got so turned on that I had to stop filming lol

wow hotttt! this is a perfect friday night movie

Guest Marshall7

I have always loved that first immobility clip....so to see part 2 is a dream....especially with how much bigger you are now!

Guest Marshall7

It's truly draping down your thighs now! Our sexiest fantasies are cumming true, Casey!!!! This only makes me want to feed you even more, twice the load!!!!!!

On 4/14/2022 at 11:26 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Did infact rip my pants today at work when bending down to put a patient back in their chair 😅😅 I generally have a “no jeans at world” rule of thumb but nothing else really fits me well right now so I thought these were a safe choice, fairly new and not too tight yet. Boy was I wrong. Hahahahah. Made sure to snipe a pic for y’all when I got home before I get rid of them

4987B84C-A786-4A7E-B7DF-FB36BC31650A.jpeg

25863FCD-2291-4D15-8DFA-5417641EE458.jpeg

At this point with that belly if you’re wearing any non-maternity pants whatsoever this can just be expected, hehe. 😁

Guest SouthernWinds
14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The width of my freaking gut continuously blows my mind every single day 🤯🥵

93CBA199-A0EB-4056-99A6-FEECE48AF84C.jpeg

164A0738-DA36-40DC-989E-584339FD92B9.jpeg

Millions of calories turned straight into fat only making you hungry for thousands extra each and every day

Guest Marshall7

You are simply so beautiful, Love. That color on your skin is breathtaking! I so hope this time in Florida gives you everything you need for rejuvenation and relaxation....not to mention FATTENING TREATS! Seeing you lying out on the beach, belly on full display, will be quite the sight for everyone! 🥵 Have the best week, Casey!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

After the toughest few weeks, I have made it down here to FL. Got to see some extended family. Lauren arrived today and we went out to dinner! Love showing my curves off in this heat hehe

31AC1ACD-B3C3-43F4-A925-78408FA4D744.jpeg.ef67fe4a6ba414ec068a208b0df1f87a.jpg

You look so beautiful in this pic Casey. I'll bet the belly peeks out in that top if you move the right way.:)

I would pass out if you walked past me in that outfit.

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

After the toughest few weeks, I have made it down here to FL. Got to see some extended family. Lauren arrived today and we went out to dinner! Love showing my curves off in this heat hehe

I hope your Florida  trip is a absolutely blissful for you with your family and friends 🙏

Guest saltycurves
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

you look so happy! how are the plane rides lately with you big curves?