Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Casey I’m so sorry hear about this latest development in your personal life All I will say is please take as much as time as you need away from curvage to get over this difficult life hurdle. Of course you will be missed but do not rush back as you clearly held some strong emotions for your businesses. Meanwhile, I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Best regards to you. 😔🙏

Casey whatever has happened just know you are so loved and we all care about you and your well being.

The grieving thing I have been thru many times so I know very well how it affects everyday of the rest of your life.

I am so sorry to hear anything like that and I hope your heart will heal.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi friends, 

First, thank you guys so much for your sweet responses and messages over the past few days.

I know I have some explaining to do. I’ve have had my profile down for the past 2 days and I’ve gotten more messages than i can possibly respond to asking where I’ve been. It’s comforting to know you guys are always looking out for me. I’m going to explain, but I’m going to ask that you please not message me about this. I have no desire to talk about it further with anyone.

I had a magical weekend that unfortunately ended in tragedy for me. I went to bed Sunday night so happy and hopeful but then my world got turned upside down entirely. There’s such a long road of grieving, mourning, and healing ahead for me. I know it’s unlike me to not be present. I run 2 businesses and even just 2 days away caused them both to fall apart, so I know over the next few days I need to put myself back together and get back to work. My world doesn’t get to stop. My work doesn’t stop. My commitments don’t stop. My life has to go on.

I’m needing some space and privacy right now. But I promise I’ll be back soon. I don’t know what that will look like exactly.. but I will still show up for you guys in whatever way I can. Asking for some grace and understanding as I learn how to live with a piece of my heart gone forever. 

All my love,

Casey

I'm sorry to hear that you had something bad happen in your life beautiful princess I hope your heart heals okay after this tragic incident and I really wish the best for you beautiful baby girl I want to see you be fat and happy💙💙💙💙

As much as you're loved here, there are more important things in life - so everybody understands, priorities first and we'll all be here when you're ready to re-enter the fold.

Keep yer chins up baby.  Just remember you are loved no matter what.  All the best in getting over the bad stuff and we'll see you on the other side of it. ❤️

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi friends, 

First, thank you guys so much for your sweet responses and messages over the past few days.

I know I have some explaining to do. I’ve have had my profile down for the past 2 days and I’ve gotten more messages than i can possibly respond to asking where I’ve been. It’s comforting to know you guys are always looking out for me. I’m going to explain, but I’m going to ask that you please not message me about this. I have no desire to talk about it further with anyone.

I had a magical weekend that unfortunately ended in tragedy for me. I went to bed Sunday night so happy and hopeful but then my world got turned upside down entirely. There’s such a long road of grieving, mourning, and healing ahead for me. I know it’s unlike me to not be present. I run 2 businesses and even just 2 days away caused them both to fall apart, so I know over the next few days I need to put myself back together and get back to work. My world doesn’t get to stop. My work doesn’t stop. My commitments don’t stop. My life has to go on.

I’m needing some space and privacy right now. But I promise I’ll be back soon. I don’t know what that will look like exactly.. but I will still show up for you guys in whatever way I can. Asking for some grace and understanding as I learn how to live with a piece of my heart gone forever. 

All my love,

Casey

Casey, I am sorry to hear about your personal issues and what has happened. I send my condolences towards you. At least I have closure on what had happened to you because I was freaking out you were gonna disappear with no explanation like “MyKawaiiBelly “ did and left me forever wondering “where is she and what is going on?”  Take all the time you need, I want my belly queen to perform at her best and to feel more positive! Could not think of a better woman to fantasize about in my dreams 🥰 Hope to see you more soon 😄

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi friends, 

All my love,

Casey

Damn... Casey, I... I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not gonna push you about what happened, I'm not gonna message you asking what happened, I can tell that what happened was super personal and I respect your need for privacy and time. But I wish i could help you out somehow, help you heal. I just wish i was able to help you physically, damn it i hate how emotional i get! Take as much time as you need, okay? Whenever you come back, myself and this amazing community will be here to welcome you with open arms. I love you and wish you nothing but the best.

Guest Marshall7

Just seeing your smiling face and huge belly always makes my day so much better!!! Sending you all the love, Casey! ❤️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

From every bit of my heart - thank you guys. 🖤 easing back into things and can’t make any promises regarding consistency and content but for now… 

Here’s some belly 🖤

5ECB1C2F-9ABE-4BE4-BD99-4FEBD4DE9061.jpeg

We are here for you. Right now. Tomorrow. And every single day after that Casey ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

From every bit of my heart - thank you guys. 🖤 easing back into things and can’t make any promises regarding consistency and content but for now… 

Here’s some belly 🖤

Big Plump and Soft Angel Belly. Your posture displays your assured confidence. So comfortable and proud to fully present the body you have built. 

Guest saltycurves
On 4/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Here’s some belly 🖤

wow! you just keep getting hotter. having a yummy weekend?

On 4/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Here’s some belly 🖤

it's great to have you back.

Take all of the time you need to get back into the swing of things. We'll be here when you're ready.

By the way that belly is always a beautiful sight to see.