Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest atedeertigerpaw

Best woman on curvage for a reason. Whale in the making I hope...seems to be gaining exponentially lately! So rooooound. 😍. Ugh and she says the current afters will soon be befores!? Yessssss pleeeeeeassssseee.

Guest TXboy96
21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What do ya think? 😵🥵

F6D45A87-68C3-4006-8727-E9D1C2D53F39.jpeg

More beautiful than ever and even more beautiful with the belly and it’s hard to believe you have a really sexy belly 

Guest TXboy96
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awww thank you guys!! ❤️  Ugh, it's been a heck of a day. I want to stuff myself so silly tonight. What should be on my menu?? 

Large pizza and soda

Guest Marshall7
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awww thank you guys!! ❤️  Ugh, it's been a heck of a day. I want to stuff myself so silly tonight. What should be on my menu?? 

3 fattening shakes combined with anything else you're feeling like!!!!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, grateful said:

Beyond a doubt the best comp of all time --- overwhelming!  😮😍🥰😁❤️

This is the sweetest compliment you could give me! I love before and afters and when I realized that one was pretty identical in posing I got SO excited. Thank you always 🖤🖤🥰

5 hours ago, lafan101 said:

When is the podcast dropping?! 

My goal is before the end of this week - some external hardships got in the way of me doing almost anything extra these past few weeks but by the grace of god it all seems to be calming back down again and I have fallen back into my routine. It’s beyond ready to publish… but I just want to be able to be as present as possible when it drops so I can really absorb the reaction. I can assure you all, however, that when it’s live - I’ll let you know! 🖤🥰

• Curvage Model

I forever love the way my fingertips sink into my belly. I know it loooks so round and bloated (which it is), but there’s a doughy softness to it as well that you wouldn’t expect from just looking at my pictures. This morning I was walking around and felt my belly so subtly bouncing off my fupa with each step and it was so erotic. It felt bigger and heavier and fuller 😍

413A6227-9D9B-4323-8F00-E5D7F18F7865.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I forever love the way my fingertips sink into my belly. I know it loooks so round and bloated (which it is), but there’s a doughy softness to it as well that you wouldn’t expect from just looking at my pictures. This morning I was walking around and felt my belly so subtly bouncing off my fupa with each step and it was so erotic. It felt bigger and heavier and fuller 😍

Is it possible for you too get even hotter.. yez yez it is ! 

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

From your hair to your enormous round butterball, you are so beautiful and erotic! I can never get enough of you, my Darling Piggy! Please, let's just keep growing it all together!!!! Have the most fattening day!

Awww, Such a pretty girl you are... But DAMN Casey - How SEXY can you possibly be! Not only is your belly devastatingly beautiful, but it bounces up and down on your sweet plump sex getting you off with every step. So yeah, that overfed and blossoming Belly is turning on EVERYBODY that can see you bouncing AND yourself who can feel it drumming down heavily on your fat pussy. 

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Horny fatty can't even walk around without getting aroused these days.  What are we to do with you, fatty?  You're almost too sexy and horny to function!  I guess we'll just keep feeding you and see where it all ends up, shall we?  ❤️

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, tubbybelly20 said:

What do your friends from your skinnier days  say about your new weight?

I’ve actually made a ton of videos about their reactions, so def check those out! The reactions have been mixed - some friendships have ended, some have grown now that I’m happier, and overall I’ve just made so many new friends over the years who are more fat positive 🖤

17 hours ago, Broads said:

Hi! Just came across your thread and listened to your podcast. Great interview and very inspirational. Your transformation is truly stunning, glad you feel happier and sexier for it – it really shows! 😍 .Thank you for sharing your journey!

Awww wow thank you so much! Welcome! Very happy to have you here and appreciate your sweet words 🖤

• Curvage Model

I really went all out in this one.

A rotisserie chicken with my bare hands.

Korean BBQ sticky wings

Poutine fries

1lb mashed potatoes 

Chicken Parmesan egg rolls

All devoured in 25 minutes. With my bare hands. Completely captivated by the food … so turned on by the fattening sauces knowing that it will only make my gut bigger.

Keep an eye out. You will not want to miss this one

8AF00EA8-2A1F-4C65-B13F-D15D8BD6031B.jpeg

Korean BBQ sticky wings

Poutine fries

1lb mashed potatoes 

All devoured in 25 minutes. With my bare hands. Completely captivated by the food … so turned on by the fattening sauces knowing that it will only make my gut bigger.

Mmm, Poutine.... Yesss. Poutine is a genius treat for my finger food fattie. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Korean BBQ sticky wings

Poutine fries

1lb mashed potatoes 

I mean am i right fellas.. 

You Are Lovely GIF by Denyse®