Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy fucking FOOTBALL. Lol. 

Best weekend of football I've ever witnessed! All the games were hella close! 🏈 Are you going for anyone else now that the Patriots are out?

That looks sooooo good!!!!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Marshall7 said:

🏈 Are you going for anyone else now that the Patriots are out?

I’m honestly still in mourning over that horrific loss they had last week so no hahaha. Just enjoying watching now without the stress that my lovely New England team gives me 🙃🤣

2 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Looks delicious in the pic, I’m glad it ended up in the most appropriate destination 😉😋 you make corn bread too? Whatever it is next to the mac and cheese looks appetizing also 

Yaaass I did cornbread too and it was so yummy! Actually just finished off the leftovers now while watching a show *pats belllly*

• Curvage Model

Long overdue for my nightly belly pics but it’s just gotten harder and harder to fit it all in the frame 🤣 thank god for that wide angel! 

Feel soooo full and fat tonight. My lower belly is teasing me like crazy just wobbling over my pussy every time I move. I genuinely tried SO hard to take some booty pics to post with these… but my panties are all too small for my pussy now and don’t cover it at all 🙈

5A4FC5C1-2C3D-480F-B769-EFE51F5080F7.jpeg

75CD0DA3-1BAF-4193-A392-8AC410795C00.jpeg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Long overdue for my nightly belly pics but it’s just gotten harder and harder to fit it all in the frame 🤣 thank god for that wide angel! 

Feel soooo full and fat tonight. My lower belly is teasing me like crazy just wobbling over my pussy every time I move. I genuinely tried SO hard to take some booty pics to post with these… but my panties are all too small for my pussy now and don’t cover it at all 🙈

Seriously love LOVE these after stuffing pics! To see your belly stuffed beyond capacity, so heavy and full, is so hot, especially hearing how turned on it makes you.

You seriously look pregnant in these! 

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yaaass I did cornbread too and it was so yummy! Actually just finished off the leftovers now while watching a show *pats belllly*

So proud to have eaten up the entire meal fit for a family. Every morsel now all nice and tidy in your lovely tummy. pat-pat -pat. Whose a Good Girl? Yes, You are! 

Guest Marshall7
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m honestly still in mourning over that horrific loss they had last week so no hahaha. Just enjoying watching now without the stress that my lovely New England team gives me 🙃🤣

Totally understandable! It's always rough after a playoff loss. Sometimes it's nice not to have your team in it just so you can watch stress-free lols. 

but my panties are all too small for my pussy now and don’t cover it at all 🙈

5A4FC5C1-2C3D-480F-B769-EFE51F5080F7.jpeg   216

Damn, Babe! That belly just keeps extending and protruding further! Always love these belly pics! And look at those plump thighs!!!! 🥵

That belly deserve some good massage and slap to make some more space for more goodies ;)

Guest Marshall7

That hang, though!!!!!! 🥵 I love the photos of you looking down at that belly, smiling contently! So fucking lovely and hot!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don’t even have words to describe this photo.

Im huge now 😅 

F6690688-A249-4B1E-A99D-0CDC4DB4034F.jpeg

Look how happy she is trying to look down at all of her hard work. I love seeing the genuine happiness with your gaining. So beautiful ❤️

On 1/21/2022 at 6:09 PM, Curvage Casey said:

How long have you been here with me? When did you first find me? What is your favorite video I’ve ever made or your favorite part of being here with me? What’s your favorite niche that I tap in to? What do you want to see me do next?Gimme the deets babes 🖤 share all or some! It’ll make my day 🥰 (Lurkers, this is your time to shine! Hahaha)

I've only ever seen your content on curvage, and I'm not sure how long ago.  Just noticed your postings here.  Started out interesting but I started watching more closely as you grew.  Love that huge round belly and how it blends in with your plump hips and thighs.  The best part of the journey is that you genuinely enjoy it.

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I don’t even have words to describe this photo.

Im huge now 😅 

F6690688-A249-4B1E-A99D-0CDC4DB4034F.jpeg

Look at that adorable smile, and that look that shows sheer bliss, but a devious thought of wanting to be even bigger!

That belly is huge, and steadily growing! I'd love to see a pic from below, showing your massive gut and your cute face barely peaking out from its girth.

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Corky said:

How’s your mobility nowadays? How many steps are you taking a day? It’s can’t be much with a nearly 300lb body on such a small frame. 

My mobility is honestly horrific nowadays.. I've just gotten SO lazy. My ass is parked in some form of chair all day long. I am super duper sedentary now. Even just heaving myself up out of a chair gets me out of breath. 

And I love it, hehe

23 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah, "overdue" is a word I'm not surprised to see in a post with these pictures, hehe

Guest Marshall7
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can confirm that I am actively falling over in this screenshot BUT I may or may not have captured the proudest moment of my life on camera.. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.01.48 AM.png

Got me sooooo excited! 😍 look at that rip, that gorgeous shocked face and that enormous gut!!!!