Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 1/13/2022 at 7:15 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh.. today was a rough one. Really really tough day.  Cheer me up and remind me why a fat greedy girl I am?

First you are perfect, I really hope you know that.  Second thank you so much for the amazing videos you send. How you do all that is amazing, but never for a second should you think there’s not online love. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys all so much! Your sweet words definitely helped me feel better 🥰 as always. My heart is also so full over how much you all seemed to enjoy my hotel stuffing video. I love putting my gluttony on full display and your praise of my recent gains reallllllly turns me on and makes me want to eat more 🥵

11 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Casey. Hope you're doing well tonight. Um... could you DM me please? I'm not doing well and need someone to talk to...

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a tough time! I just saw this now but I hope your night got better. I don’t use my DMs here much bc it’s become impossible to manage, but sending you lots of healing and positive vibes!

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys all so much! Your sweet words definitely helped me feel better 🥰 as always. My heart is also so full over how much you all seemed to enjoy my hotel stuffing video. I love putting my gluttony on full display and your praise of my recent gains reallllllly turns me on and makes me want to eat more 

You have acquired all the beauty and sumptuous fats. So of course we all want to please and pamper you. Body and soul you must be kept cozy plump and fed. 

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah, it’s huge 🥵😍

D1C837E3-D617-489E-BB67-261161D166D6.jpeg

FLEX.hehehe, See how proudly Casey displays her sexy fat tummy? She is a shockingly well fattened youmg woman. She knows she is your dream girl because you are here. Casey flaunts her perfection. Summoning your awe and adoration. Boldly begging for comparisons. "Look at me" she seems to command. Just as lovingly as she looks upon herself. 

Guest Marshall7
48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My heart is also so full over how much you all seemed to enjoy my hotel stuffing video. I love putting my gluttony on full display and your praise of my recent gains reallllllly turns me on and makes me want to eat more 🥵

So happy to help you feel better, Love! That clip is truly special, showing off the greatest gain in the world! You are so beautiful and somehow become more so the fatter you get! I already thought you were the most beautiful girl on Earth....but now, the galaxy! ;)

44 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yeah, it’s huge 🥵😍

D1C837E3-D617-489E-BB67-261161D166D6.jpeg

Yup, it's a planet!!!! 🥵

Also, let's go Patriots and 49ers this weekend! :)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a tough time! I just saw this now but I hope your night got better. I don’t use my DMs here much bc it’s become impossible to manage, but sending you lots of healing and positive vibes!

Thanks. Getting tested positive for covid last night was kind of a gut punch for me. I knew something was wrong, but i assumed it was a bad cold or even the flu. Never thought it'd be covid, but it is what it is. Now i get to stay home for 5 days and slowly lose my mind lol

13 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Thanks. Getting tested positive for covid last night was kind of a gut punch for me. I knew something was wrong, but i assumed it was a bad cold or even the flu. Never thought it'd be covid, but it is what it is. Now i get to stay home for 5 days and slowly lose my mind lol

Hang in there Dante. Make sure to eat well as Covid is notorious for associated malnutrition and weight loss. Of course, our fattened up Casey just blew through that hurdle. She quickly came through with her belly proud, healthy and hungry. And now she has sent her Belly's healing spirit and power to you! Think of her while you force yourself to eat. She needs you to continue feeding HER fat belly. So you must take care of yourself first. We are all in your corner. 

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Hang in there Dante. Make sure to eat well as Covid is notorious for associated malnutrition and weight loss. Of course, our fattened up Casey just blew through that hurdle. She quickly came through with her belly proud, healthy and hungry. And now she has sent her Belly's healing spirit and power to you! Think of her while you force yourself to eat. She needs you to continue feeding HER fat belly. So you must take care of yourself first. We are all in your corner. 

Thanks man. You have no idea what that means to me. Though, i had no clue that malnutrition and weight loss could be caused by covid

• Curvage Model

Figured it’s been a hot minute since I dropped a photo set for y’all… 

Breed me over and over and over again. Back to back pregnancies .. constantly growing. Constantly swelling. A fertile cow with no purpose other than to grow and be filled - with food and cum and cream. 50lbs gained each time. Breeding me over and over until I eventually grow too big to leave the couch. Yours forever. Xo 

05B4F8DE-2AF1-4F82-BF48-872F9C9AA7FE.jpeg

CB7BFEC4-0C9E-4279-81F8-47C802491FD9.jpeg

1CA40ACE-CCF0-486A-880D-BB5F40197227.jpeg

51570F34-5EC2-41D0-B6CF-9E18CE766812.jpeg

28421C55-F43A-4B1A-8736-8111D47CA909.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Words do not do that perfect blossoming gut justice. I mean it, Casey! The color and shape is unlike any I've ever seen and is the most beautiful and fat as well! All I want to do is oil it up and feed you even more! Impregnate you over and over, while cramming you with the finest of fattening foods! 😍

Also, the sheer pride on your face as you look down at all our wonderful work with admiration is extra hot as well!!!!

Wow! I'm blown away by the intense beauty.  Casey longs to be bred to fulfill her purpose. She knows the best way to get that done is to present her vessel she has been preparing just for that reason. Now just look at her. She's all properly primed and prepped for breeding. Well fatted up plump and fertile. Of course every able-bodied fella is triggered by the sight of her. It's not a matter of taste. It is primordial. Casey is in full bloom as the supreme specimen of the female form. She has done her part and earned the right to choose whose sperm gets to fertilize her. She's irresistible now and knows it. It' like her appetite. No willpower can keep either in control. Casey gets whatever she desires. That's just how it is now. I mean, c'mon, Look at that belly. No what are ya going to do? 
seriously tho... did anybody know that girls could even get that sexy? 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Breed me over and over and over again. Back to back pregnancies .. constantly growing. Constantly swelling. A fertile cow with no purpose other than to grow and be filled - with food and cum and cream. 50lbs gained each time. Breeding me over and over until I eventually grow too big to leave the couch. Yours forever. Xo 

My biggest (pun intended) fantasy made real! Look at that huge belly, that massive growing body perfect for breeding! I can only imagine how huge and heavy that belly would be if pregnant! Those big tits resting on that belly, constantly dripping milk onto that big round gut

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hottest thing I've read all day 🔥🥵 

I'd love nothing more than to feed you, and breed you, and milk you forever and ever like the big fat sexy moo cow you are 😈