Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

A pig doing what pigs do best

F5EAC469-5C09-4DA5-85E2-3468F4456481.jpeg

It's the 3 giant burgers for me....just knowing how much food and how many calories that is....eating like a fucking 350 pound defensive lineman.....that massive gut expanding and the fat just enveloping that lap, I dont think I can handle the sheer greedy sexuality of this scene and of this woman!!! Ugggh 

Guest Marshall7
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

2017-2021: From lifting weights to putting on weight 

CEC57C7B-D5C8-48B6-9801-97B741E2684D.jpeg.762313a360e47efadee39ec9943ec0bc.jpg

I also love how you still have a full 2 liter of Rootbeer sitting there and your gut is ALREADY that big!! 🥵

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, pj44 said:

How much did you weigh in that first pic, and how much weight were you lifting?  Would be interesting to know if you're actually now heavier than you old thin body plus those weights combined!

Hmmm, in that lifting picture I believe there was 280lbs on that bar.. so for those of you who saw my last weigh in, I guess we can probably all agree that's a wicked hot realization 😍 

4 hours ago, 1429north said:

I hope that was a squat clean and you weren’t having to do a thruster….

Thrusters were my least favorite movement in the entire world and I do NOT miss them 🤣 

A crazy hot clippy clip is dropping at 3:30pm EST. Watch me eat nearly 6k calories in less than 30 minutes. My gut was bulging so big after that I couldn't even sit normally. Just pure greed and gluttony 😍

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 12.36.34 AM.png

Did you really eat all that in 30 minutes?😳 couldn't  even sit down right omg your out of control 😍🐷

Your going to get so huge if you keep this up 🐖

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, georgia said:

Do you have a goal weight you will stop at?  I think you should blow past Goddess shar and Carmen Lafox.  Get to 400. Would be incredible. 

I think I'll feel great somewhere between 375-400 ❤️ Time will tell! Big Cutie Marilyn and I have super similar builds... so she's kinda always been my ideal size goal!

• Curvage Model
Just now, sackdaddy said:

Did you really eat all that in 30 minutes?😳 couldn't  even sit down right omg your out of control 😍🐷

Your going to get so huge if you keep this up 🐖

Yes! It's a continuous stuffing on film with no pauses (minus one brief moment where my cat broke in LOL). I scarf it all down so so soooo fast. By the end I kinda regretted eating that fast ... my gut was PACKED full!

• Curvage Model

It's here ❤️ 5834 calories in less than 30 minutes 🍔🍟🥛 3 double bacon cheeseburgers with extra toppings for some bonus calories, large french fries, 2 milkshakes melted down to pure creamy goodness, and a 2L of soda for all the big sexy burps you could ask for. If you review it by tomorrow night there's a VERYYYYYY sexy extended album that will be sent your way ❤️ 

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes! It's a continuous stuffing on film with no pauses (minus one brief moment where my cat broke in LOL). I scarf it all down so so soooo fast. By the end I kinda regretted eating that fast ... my gut was PACKED full!

Wowwww! you were not kidding, so fast n packed,

such an amazing clip and love the new wider lens, only a matter of time till you outgrow this one 🐖😍

I don't mind the cat, but also don't want yo to stop stuffing your face 😂

I think I'll feel great somewhere between 375-400 ❤️ Time will tell! Big Cutie Marilyn and I have super similar builds... so she's kinda always been my ideal size goal!

I can only imagine with pure joy what your belly will look like at that size! You'll be absolutely huge! You probably won't be able to move at that point. Just an immobile girl, huge udders resting on top of a gigantic, stuffed belly, constantly in a stupor of food coma yet wanting more. Will you even be able to reach your big belly at that size?

Guest BHMZach

thank god! I’m not the only one who doesn’t think 1 burger and a large fry from five guys is enough… 3? What’s that a light snack?