Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 10/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh @pj44  just pointed out the hottest thing EVER and I need to share it in here! THANK YOU for making my day!!

p1.jpg.d48310e8d0dcffbbc5b6a5e28edd3427.thumb.jpg.743eaaa4ebe2995f55a6b4010f78c99a.jpg

UGHHHH SO HOT ❤️ 

But make sure you go check out @jennifersbody's new video with me and Candice! It's SO freaking hot, treat yourself plzzz. We are all getting huge! Linking it HERE

535562041_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_48_15PM.thumb.png.1a7a93e56dba557d8a01611a06c81bd2.png

182742525_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_48_04PM.thumb.png.64d6701d70b5ae1e95aec92a0a6b3a9d.png

251977020_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_47_58PM.thumb.png.e7a5831de8dcb06f8997dd45925c1326.png

Casey, I hate to break it to you but it appears that your belly has lost its battle with gravity. For the past year or so you’ve been stuffing yourself silly but your stomach was round and like a meatball. But in the pic you are looking down, the top of your belly is really starting to dangle. I can’t imagine next years bikini bottoms if you buy high wasted bottoms. The amount of material that is going to be needed to contain that belly would probably cover 2 or 3 of your old CrossFit friends. A friend for each leg hole.

I can’t imagine what they’d say next summer as they’d see you waddle down to the beach, sweating from having to walk 100 yards to the beach. The belly stretching the fabric so tight that you have a belly button that looks like chasm. I’m sure they’d be calling you a prize hog, beached whale and piggy behind your back. Your friends and family may be a little bit nicer about it just saying about how you can’t put the fork and knife down. How their little Casey can’t stop bursting out of clothes and how she has no will power to control her weight.

What little do they know that you are in complete control and your every move is calculated to stuff yourself to the brink. Every day you shove so much food down that your work pants are a bite or two from bursting. You look in the mirror and see what you’ve done to yourself and are sopping wet. The puffy cheeks, double chin and burgeoning neck. The pillows for arms and plump breasts resting on that massive belly. The same belly that is now dangling covering your wet muff. Your two hams for an ass and thighs that are losing shape by the day. You won’t stop until your belly is hanging to your knees. After you take it all in, you goto bed and will finish yourself off….right after you stuff yourself to the brink of bursting like the good piggy you are. 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, as1234 said:

chin doubling since april

chinapril.thumb.gif.be7fabd956bcc32a260eb7b2f93a7a0a.gif

Omfg this is SO HOT! I knew my face got a lot fatter but this really puts it into perspective 😍 my face is SO round!!!!

9 hours ago, as1234 said:

index.thumb.gif.cf4fd6635328850f277c33560100e61e.gif

Ahhhh seriously you are the best. I always love when you make these for me! I can’t believe how big I’ve grown since then… my belly has over doubled in size! Thank you always for making these to appreciate my gains. It motivates me to grow even more 😍

6 hours ago, George S. said:

Casey, I hate to break it to you but it appears that your belly has lost its battle with gravity. For the past year or so you’ve been stuffing yourself silly but your stomach was round and like a meatball. But in the pic you are looking down, the top of your belly is really starting to dangle. I can’t imagine next years bikini bottoms if you buy high wasted bottoms. The amount of material that is going to be needed to contain that belly would probably cover 2 or 3 of your old CrossFit friends. A friend for each leg hole.

This got me off this morning so I have to thank you for taking the time to write it 😍😍😍😍😍😍 so so sexy! 

• Curvage Model

Nothing fits me. Literally nothing. If by some chance I can get it on… whether it’s pants or a shirt they’re just overflowing with flab and rolls. I’m wearing pants today that feel like they could rip any second. My tits are overflowing out of my bra to the point where it’s almost pointless even wearing one. My gut forever just speaks for itself. Too big to tuck into pants, so it just hangs out and peaks out under my shirt. I’m wearing a turtleneck sweater that was big last year but now my neck is so fat that my double chin even hangs over it. I look like an overfed blob who has no self control at all. But I mean… I don’t 😜 so why bother hiding it? Hehe

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Nothing fits me. Literally nothing. If by some chance I can get it on… whether it’s pants or a shirt they’re just overflowing with flab and rolls. I’m wearing pants today that feel like they could rip any second. My tits are overflowing out of my bra to the point where it’s almost pointless even wearing one. My gut forever just speaks for itself. Too big to tuck into pants, so it just hangs out and peaks out under my shirt. I’m wearing a turtleneck sweater that was big last year but now my neck is so fat that my double chin even hangs over it. I look like an overfed blob who has no self control at all. But I mean… I don’t 😜 so why bother hiding it? Hehe

Casey, each day you keep growing more and more. And i just love the progression. Honestly, i wish i could give you a hug just to feel how warm and soft your body feels lol. *big hugs* keep on growing, my amazing blobby friend :)

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m wearing a turtleneck sweater that was big last year but now my neck is so fat that my double chin even hangs over it. I look like an overfed blob who has no self control at all. But I mean… I don’t 😜 so why bother hiding it? Hehe

This sounds like the cutest and hottest thing EVER! Adorable and sooooo fat! The perfect Christmas gift! I do get the feeling you will be a good 30+ pounds by Christmas day! Every day you poeticly write about your greedy fat addiction, showing it off for the world to see - the epitome of plump feminine beauty! You seem to only exponentially increase how much you consume and the fact you've given yourself over to it - willingly! It's the hottest most wonderful thing in the world! Now it's time to give in to ANOTHER level! Time to become the complete obese ssbbw Goddess - 450+ pounds of pure fat! 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

You’ve gotten so fat that even your chins have a muffin top!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look like an overfed blob who has no self control at all.

Well .... see .... you look like that because YOU ARE! Self control left you a loooooong time ago, didn't it fatty! The overfed blob is all that remains. And that overfed blob? It's going to get BIGGER, and FATTER, and MORE OVERFED. And you know why? Because it's what you want! All the fat, you want it all. Stuffing, gorging, chugging, constantly filling yourself with thousands of fattening calories. It's all driven by that insatiable lust to be so, sooooo fat!

Get it, piggy. Get it all! Leave nothing behind! 😍

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Love it when you let that big fat gut peak out from under your shirt or sweater its totally sexy just so you know.

I couldn't imagine watching you waddle by with your peaking belly fat rippling with each step you take.

Its only 1:00 pm and I have spanked my monkey twice looking at these pics and gifs.

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO featuring @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @jennifersbody has finally dropped! We are all so big now that we can barely fit in the frame together. We have been working so hard on the farm to grow for you... we sit heavy and fertile BEGGING you to breed us bigger and bigger. Hooked up to cream hoses all day long. Your greedy growing cows destined for growth and breeding. We day dream about what are huge swollen pregnant bodies will look like once you give it to us. Come see!

784026409_2021-10-131954560000.thumb.gif.fbb63b1cff6d0ba9dd2e00ce0c53b303.gif

Guest Marshall7

This is so hot! Breeding clips are always some of my favorites and you always knock them out of the park, Casey! Ugggh, to be able to rub and feed that beautiful greedy belly....not to mention breed her! That would be the dream cum true! 😁😈

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

NEW VIDEO featuring @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @jennifersbody has finally dropped! We are all so big now that we can barely fit in the frame together. We have been working so hard on the farm to grow for you... we sit heavy and fertile BEGGING you to breed us bigger and bigger. Hooked up to cream hoses all day long. Your greedy growing cows destined for growth and breeding. We day dream about what are huge swollen pregnant bodies will look like once you give it to us. Come see!

784026409_2021-10-131954560000.thumb.gif.fbb63b1cff6d0ba9dd2e00ce0c53b303.gif

Been looking forward to this for some time and am not disappointed at all! It's a dream come true! Your belly is HUGE, like you've already been bred and those heavy udders look filled up with milk! Would you ever do a video where you pretend you're already heavily pregnant? After a big feeding you'd probably look like you're carrying triplets! Itd be incredibly hot to watch you rub your big belly and talk about loving being knocked up!

Guest Marshall7

Always looking for new ways to spice things up. 350 calories per shake and they go down like water… let’s fucking go 😻

2AF477DF-5F7E-4F45-AD8B-E2A1D38E20C4.jpeg

Great choice tonight.....I bet that was one BIG belly afterwards....😁😛

Always looking for new ways to spice things up. 350 calories per shake and they go down like water… let’s fucking go 😻

2AF477DF-5F7E-4F45-AD8B-E2A1D38E20C4.jpeg

Have you tried these meal bars? Technically they're for emergencies, but they are 3600 calories per bar! Might be worth a look. You'd be packing on pounds with those.

1bc_1bc.jpg

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m honestly just at a complete loss for words looking at these 2 pics. 
I’m literally a tank. Plz tease the fuck out of me. 
Goodnight 🥵😍

C033A786-D3AB-49F4-894B-C8F0298CAB64.jpeg

EB7F9C97-F102-4E20-ACF2-6F871BD0D42B.jpeg

You’ve blimped out. You’re going to need an adjustable bed to get up in the morning at the rate you’re going. Demolish those boosts before dinner and you may not fit through any doors soon. They’ll have to get a crane in there to lift you up at this point!