Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Rumor has it that this little fatty has quite the unexpected surprise arriving for y’all today.. 😉

1AD8F491-756D-4AF5-998F-2ACA54CAD41C.thumb.jpeg.dec835ea3f574d1ca88b8c89705a8725.jpeg

No big production. No special theme. Just me feeling sexy, feeling horny, and wanting to show off for you guys. I get you off, flirt with you, talk dirty to you, and give you a little insight into what it would feel like if I was getting bigger for YOU. It’s so hot. My spontaneous videos are always the best 😍🥵🔥😋

50EDF28C-EC7D-4B74-A4D6-30D22BD9E285.gif

0CF4BF8D-F130-424D-A5D3-C10C0EE6C258.gif

7ABA7AE9-15AD-433F-A88A-8A6672AF0A42.gif

B169D6CD-6661-44C4-8FA3-0AC93FE1FFB2.jpeg

B14962B7-FB78-4A4C-8A6F-2A8C9E770431.jpeg

DF34C6EB-1517-4947-9B75-A11BA9B1ED2D.jpeg

6C2AD28C-B9EF-474E-BFC0-B737A2F7E185.jpeg

50EDF28C-EC7D-4B74-A4D6-30D22BD9E285.gif
You are a big fat beautiful girl. And YES, I love your candid videos. Of course the scenarios are fun, it is a glimpse into your fantasies. Plus you get to show off how very clever you are while presenting your gorgeous fats for us to admire. But you know we all have a growing and real connection to you Casey, as a woman. You make us each feel special and intimate as you so comfortably relate your feelings, desires and fat pride to us so naturally and candidly. It's because we have a real life crush on YOU, all that beautiful fat is the gravy on top of our wholesome homey feelings, our big fat scoop of fluffy buttery mashed potato love. 

6C2AD28C-B9EF-474E-BFC0-B737A2F7E185.jpeg CAED1CAF-2202-444A-961C-C76586870001.jpeg
Goddess level Fatness has been achieved. We humbly worship your Creation. All that Snuggle-Belly; All that fat Pride. 
image.thumb.png.636ef15b755ff117fe3ad8d11dc41573.png 

also: Who tf doesn't absolutely love fat titties? Nobody, that's who. Nobody doesn't love them. Even the skinny flat chest girls who are crying because they caught their boyfriends jacking off to Casey's fully developed bosom. Yeah, they have to admit they LOVE them too.
So if you are a "Boob Guy"  (a Butt Gut, a Belly Guy, or a Leg Guy) Well then, Casey got you Boy. Because Casey got everything. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

surprise arriving for y’all today.. 😉

I was really hoping this outfit would be featured in a clip! Casey making ALL our dreams cum true!!! ;)

• Curvage Model

You guys are the best ❤️ 

The time has come for a bit of a level up - I have so much to share with you all very soon, but still need a bit of time. I never expected that my modeling would turn into all of this, but I am forever so thankful. You've all put me in a position to really deliver some very high quality niche content and every day is a horny blast for me. 

I haven't done this in a while, but as I plan for fall I'd love to hear some of your video suggestions ❤️ the more detail the better!

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys are the best ❤️ 

The time has come for a bit of a level up - I have so much to share with you all very soon, but still need a bit of time. I never expected that my modeling would turn into all of this, but I am forever so thankful. You've all put me in a position to really deliver some very high quality niche content and every day is a horny blast for me. 

I haven't done this in a while, but as I plan for fall I'd love to hear some of your video suggestions ❤️ the more detail the better!

Mean fat girls? Oh my! How about You and Candice lounging by ther pool (could be off camera - doesn't have to be really there) and you're munching on snacks, just to maintain while you're enjoying yourselves in the sun. And then you see some thin girl walking around in a bikini as if she's hot. (the thin chick also could be off camera of course.) But you both know she is way too skinny. Weak, undernourished, and undesireable. "Hahaha! She thinks she's gonna get a man with that starving emaciated body? So gross." You start skinny-shaming her and her toothpick legs and hollow cheeks. First to each other, but then you start calling her out. And you start showing off how well plumped up you both are. Flexing your nicely fattened bodies. Laughing at her bony ass and flat chest. "What are you gonna do about it, Skinny?" And of course showing off each other's sweet fat bods gets you both excited. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys are the best ❤️ 

How about you do one where you go back to the doctor, and she decides that instead of shaming you, she should help you gain weight.

Guest Marshall7
34 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I'd still love to see you do a fridge raid.  Just pull up a chair in front of an open fridge and plonk your fat ass down in it and go to town on anything and everything you see.

If you'd like to include Candice in that one, go like one for one - she finds something and feeds it to you, then you do the same back to her.

Yes Please GIF by memecandy

Also, Casey, I love the new front page design theme of yours - Boobs on the left, booty on the right - full Goddess on display!!! 😍

• Curvage Model

Awww wow these are all incredible ideas! Thank you so so much 🥰 Still have a lot of content to push out over the next month (hence yesterday’s surprise 🤣) but after that I think you’ll see start to see a bit of a shift. I got a sick new camera but it’s a bit of a learning curve for me so I need some time to learn it well. Upgraded some other equipment and software. I’m excited to see what I can do! I think it was right around this time last year that I made my first big upgrade like this and I’m forever thankful.

Noting all of these ideas and can’t wait to bring them to life 🥰

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This month’s gains feel and look like they’re hitting my upper belly hard … yet I can also feel my lower belly spreading wider and wider 🥵

A3A2C6F7-5B82-42B1-B732-54851EBABA39.jpeg

As always, your belly looks very beautiful and round. I love how it pushes out and rests on your thighs, but still maintains its roundness.

Guest Marshall7
55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

month’s gains feel and look like they’re hitting my upper belly hard … yet I can also feel my lower belly spreading wider and wider 🥵

A3A2C6F7-5B82-42B1-B732-54851EBABA39.jpeg  

You can really see it in your upper belly....not to mention the spread and how far it sticks straight out now!!! I love seeing the fruits of our labor! ;) motivation for MORE!!!!!

Can we talk about how breath-takingly beautiful your hair is?! It truly is a work of art in itself - so luscious flowing and gorgeous! ❤️