Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

015FCB83-69F7-4AAE-AC2B-4683AAE17C08.gif
Ughh! I love this so much. Best part is that Casey has never really been a "big-bust" model. She just went ahead and developed massive boob-powers with her willpower, time and substantial fat gains. So many girls desperately try to grow their boobs. Consider the extreme unnatural measures and ordeals which other women have suffered. It is frankly appalling. They've actually paid tens of thousands for some plastic surgeon to cut their bodies open with a knife and install bags of silicone into themselves. But Casey fattened up her sweet fertile titties all fine, healthy and plump. Now look how pleased and happy she is! Showing them off on the internet for all of us to admire. All our hard cocks straining to pay homage to her. Imagine how humiliated those skinny plastic titty girls feel to know their boyfriends are drooling over Casey now. You know they are just as mesmerized by Casey's big fat bouncy naturals as the rest of us. 

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO showing off all these epic booty, boob, and thigh gains recently! My ass has EXPLODED recently and I can't get enough of it. The way my ass wobbles is so hypnotic! This is probably one of the hottest clips I've made in a while so enjoy! 🔥🎂🍑

Guest Marshall7

Wow! Once again, dream girl right here! What a body, what a lady! I especially love how thick your backfat and shoulders are getting in this photo!!! 😍

Guest Marshall7

Ummmmm.....You've never looked so fucking HOTTT! Holy fuck! Casey! My cock! 😈 Please tell me this is an upcoming CLIP!!!! LOL

Guest Marshall7

Your body and face are literal perfection, Love! 🥰

I wouldn't say no either to those jugs on my face ;) 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116d57fa3218b19000f5
*pat pat pat pat - proud fatty always showing off - so fat and sexy that she knows simply seeing her image has real value. 
/ & them fat titties all splayed out
1E17E073-B03F-4A03-BAFC-BF429AD110B2.jpeg
I remember Casey just beginning to have a crease in her fat underarm. Now that underarm is sexy fuckable cleavage.
/Oh, and the back fat? Just by itself is Hotter than the entire body of your ex. Look at that thing! Cup it in your hand. 

Guest Marshall7
On 7/20/2021 at 8:23 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that big happy girl (ignore the sunburn, I am a lobster)

Your face/hair in this reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook....😍

• Curvage Model

You guys are literally so freaking SWEET! These are the best messages to wake up to each morning ❤️ thank you, thank, you, THANK YOU :) PS I am so happy ya'll are loving yesterday's booty video! I'm so pumped to finally have an ass that I can show off!

8 hours ago, justsomeguy1 said:

I'm curious how big you are compared to skinny friends when you go have lunch with them? Are you officially the fat friend yet? How long until you're literally double the size of your friends?

I am definitely the fattest in my friend group now! Most of my friends are still crossfitters so the contrast between our bodies is wild. I do have one fat friend who USED to be fatter than me but now I am wayyyy bigger than her lol. I am bigger than them and have a noticeably bigger appetite than them too which is soooo hot when we all go out!

5 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

When you got a hangover and have to make the best of the situation so open up a Coke zero and watching CaseyTV

IMG_20210721_104407.jpg

This is forever my favorite this!! SO awesome. Big screen for big Casey 😍

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm so pumped to finally have an ass that I can show off!

Don't sell yourself short, Love. You've had an amazing ass for awhile. Just like your wonderful breasts, though, you've grown so much beautiful fat padding that has only made them that much more irrisistable and delicious!!! But I want you to know, we've found your ass amazing for quite some time ;)❤️

Btw, you and Candice should film a clip either this Sunday or another time where you ride each other....😈