Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who wants to play with us?

7A813A36-44DA-4E76-88E8-35D3FCC7CD82.jpeg

Who could possibly resist THIS question or these cuties?!!! 😍 Not me....time to PLAY and GROW!!!!

Guest Marshall7

Good gosh my cock just exploded AGAIN! You are unbelievably sexy and it's crazy how hot your clips are, Casey! 🥵

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This one passed the quality assurance orgasm test x1000000000000 

1_0_GIF_1 6.GIF

Total Belly Worship is just something Casey will have to be accustomed to receiving. Everyone in her intimate life will bow down to The Belly and pay homage to its beauty. That's simply part of Casey's life now. Even all the people Casey meets and knows only outside of intimacy will feel the compulsion to kneel before the Glory of its spectacle and development. The consuming desire to praise and kiss Casey's belly is a natural and irresistible reaction. Casey knows this. She can see how deeply people are affected in all her daily interactions. It is compelling and all too anciently human. 

Guest Marshall7

It's the hottest thing when 2 growing glowing beauties cant keep their hands off each other! 🥵

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today at 1pm, if it's approved by then ❤️ 

10am (my time) can not cum fast enough ;)

• Curvage Model

My new video Sorority Sisters In Denial featuring @MissSugarPlumpFairy is now available! Two ex sorority sisters reunite after a while apart. They were once the hottest, skinniest girls on campus but those days are long gone... both girls are entirely unaware of how much they've blown up. When their weight gain comes up, they both deny it. They mindlessly stuff their faces with sweets as they come to the realization that there's no turning back now... 

46 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My new video Sorority Sisters In Denial featuring @MissSugarPlumpFairy is now available! Two ex sorority sisters reunite after a while apart. They were once the hottest, skinniest girls on campus but those days are long gone... both girls are entirely unaware of how much they've blown up. When their weight gain comes up, they both deny it. They mindlessly stuff their faces with sweets as they come to the realization that there's no turning back now... 

Soooooo much fat 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️❤️ Thanks for the big love on today’s clip! I’m blown away!

28516107-1FD6-4D70-B967-9832B86B7CAA.jpeg

Fuckin cutie 

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️❤️ Thanks for the big love on today’s clip! I’m blown away!

28516107-1FD6-4D70-B967-9832B86B7CAA.jpeg

I'm sooooooo happy to hear this, Love! You soooo deserve it!!!! Btw, you're looking INCREDIBLY adorable in this photo! I wouldn't be able to get any school work done if you were my professor! ;)

2500+ views in less than 12 hours?!!!! Oh my gosh! Casey! This is amazing!!!!