Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Good Morning Cherubim Casey, Today you are more Beautiful than you have ever been. You've packed on more beauty fats while you were sleeping. I know this because you ATE up enough starchy fatty Chinese food to feed a large family right before bed time. Then you stimulated yourself, exciting your teeming supply of estrogen. Making sure to give your Triple DDDs all the love and attention they need to need to greedily grow and grow fatter. Ensuring they will always command attention. As you restfully slumber your body has been very busy. Your bloodstream fully enriched with fat-building nutrients coursing throughout your magnificent swelling body adding to its splendor. Softer, Fuller and Fatter right this very moment than ever before. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my loves, I am having QUITE a day today. Hoping to survive 2 more hours and then I am stuffing myself into a fucking COMA tonight

After a very rough day, you would come home exhausted and feeling down. I would meet you at the door with your favorite kind of 2 dozen donuts and begin to immediately rub your belly (and shove them down your throat) as you came in. Everything would be ready in your bed for you to lay propped up for a proper feeding and belly rub. I would help you out with EVERYTHING, you wouldn't have to do a thing. Just lay there, taking your mind off everything that was weighing on you, as I fed you and made you my Queen! You would just close your eyes and go off to food coma land...of course, any venting you would need to do would be listened to as I massaged all your fat. As a comfort, you would receive ear and neck nibbles while heavy cream was poured down your greedy throat. The cock would come after you finished ALL your food of course! 😈 The next morning, you would truly feel refreshed and loved as you awoke to MORE donuts and heavy cream.....but of course the plan would then be for you to become a stay at home feedee who's office was her bed and taught online as she got EVER FATTER! ;) Love you, Casey! 💓

Guest Marshall7
30 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today sucked. So much.

But in other news - this glow up is iconic

DB4DEDAC-1093-4E4B-9596-4C5B348CEA64.jpeg

370E4F88-079D-4236-BC25-DC6FAA69385F.jpeg

Yes it is, Love! You ARE iconic! ;) you are unbelievably fat and beautiful, Love. 🥰

Once again I am so sorry about your day. You are loved and cherished. Praying for you and hope you have the sweetest most restful sleep. Wish I could stroke your hair and rub your belly until you drifted off. ❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today sucked. So much.

But in other news - this glow up is iconic

DB4DEDAC-1093-4E4B-9596-4C5B348CEA64.jpeg

370E4F88-079D-4236-BC25-DC6FAA69385F.jpeg

You are taking good loving care of everything you need to take care of. That's all you need to do. Save lives and Grow Fatter. 
/ oh, and compare titties with skinny Casey. Not even bellies. Because we know skinny Casey would be on her knees to kiss that fat belly.  So just boobs. 

pjimage (3).jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.190067bfee388706db4e00dc9a475788.jpeg  
And  

I ❤️ bacon  should be your next bumper stickers ❤️, I’ve actually seen that combo once on a car in SC.    From marathons and constant restricting yourself to endless gluttony, minimal movement and constant pleasure.  Wishing you all the best today as always miss Casey. Now go get some doughnuts before they run out 😍🍩🍩🍩

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sitting in a virtual conference presenting my research (ironically on feeding/swallowing lolol) and my home office chair just broke and I fell over in front of 193 people 😑🐷

Obviously You've been doing plenty of research on your own. Suckling and nourishing yourself for rapid growth. Instilling trust in your methods by your own splendidly developed physique. Seems the other 193 might be embarrassed because they've been slacking. Sitting there with their bony malnourished bodies all supported by their flimsy chairs. Imagine the immediate comfort you would provide for new parents who might come to see you. They've been concerned that little Mary cannot put on any weight. They will light up with relief and joy to see you all bouncy and aglow with healthy fats. A fine and amply nourished specimen all robust and stout. 

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Poolside pig in action... who's ready?

IMG_1062.jpg

Always improving on Perfection. There is no such thing as "maintaining". The body doesn't ever quit. At all times you are burning through calories. Either you are packing on luscious weight or you are losing it. So what's it going to be? Lavishly Plump-n-Sexy or Wretchedly Bony and Scrawny? Lovely Casey has made her choice like a good girl. No wonder she has tens of thousands of worshipers jacking off to her every single day. She's all superbly filled out and fertile as can be.