Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

NEW VIDEO 💥 This 13 minute clip is by far the hottest I've ever made - Casey takes care of your every desire and takes you on an erotic journey across her growing fat body into her deepest fantasies. An absolute must seeReview by midnight tomorrow for access to the extended album AND for a chance to win a FREE clip 🖤

Casey, It amazes me. We've never actually met in RL. But you have eaten so good for so long... and became so beautifully fattened up - that you own all my cum. All my sperm, DNA and my one life's lineage is yours. 

• Curvage Model

Holy shit... I got busy at work and just signed back on after a bit. You guys blew that clip right up! I love you guys so much. Thank you ❤️ I am so happy you are loving it as much as I loved making it.

I am not out of work yet, but I did just submit an order for 2 family sized trays of baked ziti for dinner and a ton of meatballs which will be paired with soda and a masssssive WG shake. Being super diligent to be mindful of this goal - I'd love to exceed it if possible. I cannot wait to start sharing all these epic stuffings with you once I get this wave of vacation content up ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

This is soooo exciting, Babe! I can not wait to see all these stuffings! You're going to get so fucking fat! Also so happy that this amazing clip is doing so well! You blew me out of the water....and I'd LOVE to have those lips blow me right now! ;) hehe

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy shit... I got busy at work and just signed back on after a bit. You guys blew that clip right up! I love you guys so much. Thank you ❤️ I am so happy you are loving it as much as I loved making it.

I am not out of work yet, but I did just submit an order for 2 family sized trays of baked ziti for dinner and a ton of meatballs which will be paired with soda and a masssssive WG shake. Being super diligent to be mindful of this goal - I'd love to exceed it if possible. I cannot wait to start sharing all these epic stuffings with you once I get this wave of vacation content up ❤️ 

"Two" Family-sized Ziti Trays. Not one Tray for a family of two. Two families. Probably enough food to stuff a dozen people who are not Casey. Oh, and then throw a ton of meatballs on that pile of fat-building pasta. Knowing Casey, this means an actual ton. Wash it all down with soda-pop! And only then, WG shake. The shake alone has enough calories to pack on pounds if that were the only thing a body ate all day. This Woman is a FORCE. No wonder she is so well filled out and gorgeous. 

• Curvage Model

Funneling shakes down like crazy tonight. I swear the gain train is so damn addicting. This progress is like a drug - the instant gratification of waking up each day with a bigger and bigger gut is the best damn feeling in the world. I feel my neck/chin just forming into a massive hanging roll. My belly apron thickening. My ass wider and so damn jiggly. So I’ll keep on chugging these calories, eating full trays of food. Because I am reaching this fucking goal no matter what

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

My belly apron thickening. My ass wider and so damn jiggly. So I’ll keep on chugging these calories, eating full trays of food. Because I am reaching this fucking goal no matter what

Yes you will, Babe! I'll be here every step of the way! Let's GROW! 😈

Btw, if we blimped you out to Ssbbw Leighton status....I would NOT complain...I think she's around your height too, Love....uggh that would be so fucking hot!!!

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Funneling shakes down like crazy tonight. I swear the gain train is so damn addicting. This progress is like a drug - the instant gratification of waking up each day with a bigger and bigger gut is the best damn feeling in the world. I feel my neck/chin just forming into a massive hanging roll. My belly apron thickening. My ass wider and so damn jiggly. So I’ll keep on chugging these calories, eating full trays of food. Because I am reaching this fucking goal no matter what

Love that confidence!! Lets get you massive and growing!! Growing non stop at this point love

• Curvage Model

Oh my fucking fuck my belly is so damn full and tight and swollen right now. I would love if you were here to lay me back, prop me up, and breed me like a fuck cow after a night of nothing but filling this big belly. Ugh. Feeling extra needy tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my fucking fuck my belly is so damn full and tight and swollen right now. I would love if you were here to lay me back, prop me up, and breed me like a fuck cow after a night of nothing but filling this big belly. Ugh. Feeling extra needy tonight. 

Your going to get those new goals with ease!! I'd rub the hell outta your belly!! But still tease you with more food!! You gotta satisfy that gut babe

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I would love nothing more than to do exactly that for you, my Love! You are my dream and stuffing and then breeding you would be EVERYTHING! Youre feeling needy tonight - I WANT you more than anything tonight ;) love you, Baby! Keep stuffing! Cant wait to feed you myself one of these days! 😈

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmm yess piggy princess ❤overfed piggies like yourself need to be bred

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You better be dreaming of this tonight 

FC096BD5-868B-407C-B79B-5048D9B0A35B.jpeg

2F2EE833-1C38-4B20-8AAB-8CC69BE319B6.jpeg

Damn damn damn damn damn!  Baby baby you are getting so fat and round - everything is just so bulgingly big and fat and plump.  This rapid weight gain is going to be epic!  That fat belly is set for an immediate supersizing with all these thousands of calories you're literally pouring into it.  And if I know my piggy at all, while all those thousands of calories are pouring in, the thought of all that new fat they're going to make is making for a very.... very.... VERY! horny piggy.  😍

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well if you ever come to the UK let me know 😍 sounds like it's a dream for both you and I 😁 

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You know I do, Babe! Such a dream you are, too!! ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Aris said:

I have a random question that I am asking it out of curiosity for you Casey. Would you ever be a feeder and not just a feedee? 

So my answer to that is no but not for the reasons that many would think (I find BHM beautiful even tho contrast is my preference). I say no to being a feeder because I am quite simply just so consumed in my role as a feedee. In my sexual identity as a feedee, I am so damn needy and need every bit of attention on me, my appetite, my body, my cravings, etc. It entirely consumes my every thought. SO, any time I’ve ever tried to be a switch - I literally can’t. Because as awful as this sounds, I’m just so self absorbed when it comes to my own feedism.  I hope that kinda sorta makes sense 😅

Guest Sweettooth83
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My my my 😍 just have a look at that round chubby sexy face.All fattened up 😁

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

So my answer to that is no but not for the reasons that many would think (I find BHM beautiful even tho contrast is my preference). I say no to being a feeder because I am quite simply just so consumed in my role as a feedee. In my sexual identity as a feedee, I am so damn needy and need every bit of attention on me, my appetite, my body, my cravings, etc. It entirely consumes my every thought. SO, any time I’ve ever tried to be a switch - I literally can’t. Because as awful as this sounds, I’m just so self absorbed when it comes to my own feedism.  I hope that kinda sorta makes sense 😅

Thank you for your answer. It is true that you are such a big foodee/feedee that even if you try to become a feeder you would keep all the food for your fatty self! 

• Curvage Model

Someone made this for me and it’s quite possibly my favorite piece of art I’ve ever received. Growing up my biggest insecurity was my skin (in different ways regarding my acne). Over the past few years my body has over doubled in size. While every single pound has been cherished in its own beauty, of course there’s still bits of insecurity that arise. Things I never thought about - such as my skin darkening in certain areas, cellulite, stretchies, crevices - it’s all so beautiful. So unique. Each is symbolic of how far I’ve come and how much I’ve grown. I love my body so much that I want more and more of it. Thank you to the sweet friend who did this for me 🖤

pinkpapaya_017.jpg