Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I felt like a freaking goddess today. An absolute goddess.  😋

CB3B6018-AA72-4F9C-BCFA-5F20B697CC55.jpeg

I love this so much. Casey loving Casey is my Joy. I imagine Casey not merely pleased with having become the ultimate bathing beauty. But giddily and gleefully laughing right out loud publicly. So delirious with the elation of her empowering beauty and self-love. Feed what you love dear Casey. Nurture and grow your overflowing abundance. We are here for you, in reverence and awe. Our gaze captivated upon the well rehearsed lines and billowing contours of your Miracle in a cutesy bikini. I mean, just look at the fertile fullness of her breast. No, really. Allow yourself the pleasure to openly imagine the ample softness of it all. Marvel at the exquisite line her breast defines as you trace it up from her plump fullness right up to her goddamn fat shoulder. Seriously. Stop reading. Look at the fucking fullness. Now. 

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Poolside pig 🐷🐳🐬🌴☀️

0F5F4290-5C0D-447E-A00B-D83D2DC805A6.jpeg1229FF2C-F7A5-437A-8B81-EE25F1B5517D.jpeg2BECA9EF-4C80-4792-96D8-C26F9BFE87EA.jpegC37AF57B-6D33-4A44-B26C-E4D2CB6620BF.jpeg

All the lovely fat is yours... it's You. & You just keep stuffing us achingly full with these delicious sets. Setting out a hearty spread for us to devour. Helping upon heaving helping of sumptuous fats. And look! You are so beaming with your beloved and deserved pride. I only hope there are others poolside with you, thinking to themselves... "OMG. Look at her SHOW OFF her BODY! Of course she is perfectly splendid in that adorable bikini. All nourished up so fine and fat. And She KNOWS it.
/damn right she knows it; duh, it couldn't be more obvious. 

It's nice to see you outdoors showing off that beautiful body and all that moving of your body showing jiggle and wobbling around. Red is lovely on you showing off your how beautiful body of yours you look great, Thanks as always for showing your progress. I love the great weather you are having, blue sky and sun out. take care.

Can I just say: "Holy Fuck! Look at that highly developed CHEST on this Woman!" 
image.thumb.png.1b3ead6c51f5ffe3056869e7b6fd40c1.png
I'm serious. Check out her neckline. Casey's heaving Bosom thrusts upwards to rival her well formed shoulders. That is some Captain America level robustness she got herself. So Damn Thick and Hearty.
/Collar bones... pfft. hehehe. How 'bout "No bones". Keep yer skeletons to yourself. 

• Curvage Model

Food diary will be posted today fam - i passed out last night post stuffing and didn’t post it. Will do it when I’m back later!

BUT IN HOTTER NEWS - I’m having BIG issues with bras. I can’t even wear them anymore bc it’s so uncomfortable with my back roll. So yesterday I went to Torrid down here to hopefully finally find some resolution. I love Torrid because it’s always full of happy fat women like myself. The dressing room is always a blast - fat bellies, big titties, and smiles. They measured me and normally you measure right around the sternum but I asked her to measure around the circumference of my whacky back roll instead. She totally understood what I meant and my struggle bc she has the same type of roll I do. 

Here’s the hot part - without measuring my back roll, I’m a 40DDD, WITH my back roll I’m a 42DDD!!! So I scooped up 4 new bras and can’t wait to wear them for you guys. SO damn hot 😍😍

56 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Food diary will be posted today fam - i passed out last night post stuffing and didn’t post it. Will do it when I’m back later!

BUT IN HOTTER NEWS - I’m having BIG issues with bras. I can’t even wear them anymore bc it’s so uncomfortable with my back roll. So yesterday I went to Torrid down here to hopefully finally find some resolution. I love Torrid because it’s always full of happy fat women like myself. The dressing room is always a blast - fat bellies, big titties, and smiles. They measured me and normally you measure right around the sternum but I asked her to measure around the circumference of my whacky back roll instead. She totally understood what I meant and my struggle bc she has the same type of roll I do. 

Here’s the hot part - without measuring my back roll, I’m a 40DDD, WITH my back roll I’m a 42DDD!!! So I scooped up 4 new bras and can’t wait to wear them for you guys. SO damn hot 😍😍

PHFFFFFUUUUUKK!!1  I get off so much by your Blossoming Titties. Straight up Fertility Goddess. The Body just keeps responding to your nurturing care.  In your Mid-Twenties and Casey's Boobs decide to go on an epic Growth Spurt!  I just love that you are a bonafide Big Busty Bae now. Who would have ever thought that Scrawny little flat-chested Casey will have developed for herself a full fat pair of fuckin' Triple DEEZ! Say it Casey. Oh what's your cup size? "TRIPLE D. I'm a triple DDD"  Oh sweet combination of supercharged estrogen and a healthy fat appetite! You'll be dropping that data so casually among the girlfriends. "Lemme tell ya, The struggle is real. You guys would be laughing watching me try to wrangle these TRIPLE DDDS into my skimpy Bikini. lulz." 
"Yo Buddy, What are you staring at? My Belly is down here." *pat pat pat