Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Will there be any clips dropping this week? If not, that's totally fine, Love! :) I know how busy you are with everything. Just thought I would ask ❤️

• Curvage Model
Just now, MarshallT said:

Will there be any clips dropping this week? If not, that's totally fine, Love! :) I know how busy you are with everything. Just thought I would ask ❤️

Keep those eyes open tomorrow. & Saturday heheeheh.... I had hoped for earlier in the week but with work it's been hard. Stay tuned for a surprise over the next two days ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling so in tune with my inner goddess recently. Every day I feel so beautiful. So large. So proud. Abundant and full of fat and beauty. My breasts swell on top of my insatiable belly, which’s sits so heavy on my plump fupa. I feel my breasts connect thickly to a heavy back roll that’s formed recently. I chins dangle and wobble with every mood. When I smile, which is often, my cheeks are so much chubbier. I feel entirely gorgeous. Like a fat goddess who’s destined to be worshiped and spoiled. 

B4163BA7-F0FA-4967-9337-D2F12C0E8FC7.jpeg

Heart Love GIF by echilibrultau

You are definitely one of my favorites on here. Your journey has been one to follow sense the beginning. Every inch every pound made you that more beautiful ! 

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Keep those eyes open tomorrow. & Saturday heheeheh.... I had hoped for earlier in the week but with work it's been hard. Stay tuned for a surprise over the next two days ❤️ 

You truly spoil us, Baby! 🥰 I can hardly wait!!

And remember, my personal "Fatten the Fuck Out of Casey" plan begins today and goes through at least May 31st! ;)

• Curvage Model

PODCAST: WHAT IS A FEEDEE?

A few weeks ago I was on a podcast with a friend where I opened up about my experiences in feedism. I was shy to share it at first - since most who've shared in the past did it in very negative ways or exploited the communities for $. This was an unpaid experience and has no mention of any specific communities, or really anyone/anything besides my own self lol. She was so curious, positive, empowering, and supportive. It's received a whirlwind of positive feedback so I figured it was finally time to share it with you guys! If you've wanted to learn more about me, here's your shot! Enjoy🖤

Guest Marshall7

It was an awesome interview and you represented models and the community so well, Babe. I could not be prouder of you! ❤️ She was sweet and open-minded as well. 

This episode of "Outside my Circle" is doing comparatively well for Sharza's channel. I mean for videos that have been uploaded for a similar amount of time. It's blowing up like Casey's belly. I think this means there is a huge pool of people just as curious (or perhaps more intimately interested*) as Sharz. I appreciate how you handled the whole thing with the joy and aplomb that we all love about you. Happy, comfortable and informed. Of course a fair share of that was the host being able to allow you to feel free. 
Nice take on the "fetish" talk. You wholly accepted and embraced the idea. Then you made it clear that "fetish" does not mean unusual or weird.  You suggested "kink" as a word you felt might be a better way as to not alienate the community as any more strange than any other thing people might find attractive. So when she asks "is this a fetish", you say "Yes" of course it is, - just like any sexuality whatsoever, including her own. 
/ I tend to think, as you know, that a plump woman has very deeply attractive assets to us as biological animals. In fact, humans in particular are often known as "The Fat Primate" (google it) because we typically carry four to five times the amount of fat than our other primate relatives. ie. chimps, bonobos etc. Even "fit" humans are way tf fatter than the hairy apes. This is mainly because of our brains which are HUGE compared to theirs. The only other mammals that can regularly store fats like we do are marine mammals. That is, other big brain beasts. So it would seem natural that excessive fats has always been a huge contributor to our healthiest attractions. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi babes ❤️ A few weeks ago I was on a podcast with a friend where I opened up about my experiences in feedism. I was shy to share it at first - since most who've shared in the past did it in very negative ways or exploited the communities for $. This was an unpaid experience and has no mention of any specific communities, or really anyone/anything besides my own self lol. She was so curious, positive, empowering, and supportive. It's received a whirlwind of positive feedback so I figured it was finally time to share it with you guys! If you've wanted to learn more about me, here's your shot! Enjoy🖤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqIgTVtldxE

You spoke very well! You explained it perfect. It was also the first time I was hearing your voice (no money no honey). You sound very sweet! Best body, best voice, best spirit! 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much for the sweet responses to my interview. I was oddly kinda nervous to share; but am so happy I did. I can’t believe how many views and how much positive feedback I’ve gotten. In a few weeks I have a much bigger opportunity that is similar to the podcast, but very different at the same time. I can’t wait to share it with you 🖤

In other news - IM OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!!!

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!!!

Congrats, Babe! You made it!!! Here comes the fat!!!

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so much for the sweet responses to my interview. I was oddly kinda nervous to share; but am so happy I did. I can’t believe how many views and how much positive feedback I’ve gotten. In a few weeks I have a much bigger opportunity that is similar to the podcast, but very different at the same time. I can’t wait to share it with you 🖤

sounds really great :) yeeeaaaajjj !! I wish you a safe flight ❤️ eat an extra portion for me all day every day ❤️ 

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Congrats love!! Can't wait to hear the next one!! Have an amazing filling time down in sunny Florida I forsee atleast 6-7 pounds from down there lol

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

So I guess the reason question now is do I stuff myself on the plane?😋

Obviously ;)

Imagine getting stuck sat next to Casey on a plane. You're already sitting down and she waddles over saying hi and that shes sitting next to you. She proceeds to sit down and squeeze herself into the seat when her huge figure spills out over onto you and beings squashing you. Where for the whole flight she is just constantly eating and pigging out nonstop! 😍🥵🥰