Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My appetite is REALLY starting to interfere with my work... I try to fill myself to the brim every chance that I get but lately even that isn't enough. I feel like I'm sneaking off constantly to get my fill... my fix - food. I ran out to Dunkin Donuts 3 different times today... THREEE. On top of a massive grubhub order where the driver literally said, "treating your staff to lunch today?" HELL NO dude. Have you seen me? Those were all for me. Have you seen the size of this gut? Literally stopped at the market on my way into the office this morning for a pint of heavy cream to sip following by a trip through the drive through for donuts. I can't stop. I can't fucking stop. I eat and think I've had enough... 5 minutes later I'm back to needing a gorge. I'm entirely insatiable. Completely addicted. Daydreaming of where I'll go first for more food once I get in my car to head home 

You’re such a pig Casey.

To think that only a short time ago you were running marathons and eating salads, you’ve completely given in to your hog side and abandoned any attempt to conceal it.

You’ve gone whole hog and there is no going back for you.

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Something new I'm doing -

I'm super duper into just POURING thousands of calories down my throat right now by the pitcher full. So recently every night I'm propping myself up on my couch, gut spread heavy between my thick thighs, and mixing up a massssssssssive weight gains shake and just doing a continuous pour down my greeedy throat. And like getting super messy just feeling it drip down my face and chins and tits and gut and it's so freaking hot and amazing and i love it.

Kinda considering filling a gallon jug with it and doing that one night hehehe

Omg yes!! A whole would be insane baby!! Your lust to get huge and massive is through the wall!! Anything and everything your doing is a sight of beauty!! I forsee 400 soon baby!! One massive shake a night 7 days a week would be insane lol love ya get fat and huge baby let's do it lol

Everything i check on you you blow me away could you get any more dripp drop dead 😍 gorgeous! Every pound you gain just makes you so much more sexy i absolutely love you and your gain please never change sexy we all love you way too much. You make us all so hard trust me! Love you so much you are the definition of curvage keep it up beautiful!!!!

• Curvage Model

Well babes.... it got wider. Again. Daily. I super super stress ate tonight and this big gut is stuffed full! I feel like my back fat roll got so much deeper tonight. I suppose that could just be because I’m so freaking full my gut is making my back arch back a ton, but it’s an amazing feeling. Tonight I brought a few extra snacks in my room with me. Lately I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night STARVING. But it’s far too much work to waddle into the kitchen at that hour, so I like to keep my treats close by. Hog life in full force!

270BDFDD-4BD3-46E4-A385-459B99BD19B8.jpeg

11706EE6-0AB0-45F9-97E1-2121F21BF6AC.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Wow, you're so right, Babe! Everything is getting bigger and BIGGER! MORE AND MORE AND MORE! Keep chugging and stuffing! Let's GROW! 😈

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well babes.... it got wider. Again. Daily. I super super stress ate tonight and this big gut is stuffed full! I feel like my back fat roll got so much deeper tonight. I suppose that could just be because I’m so freaking full my gut is making my back arch back a ton, but it’s an amazing feeling. Tonight I brought a few extra snacks in my room with me. Lately I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night STARVING. But it’s far too much work to waddle into the kitchen at that hour, so I like to keep my treats close by. Hog life in full force!

My Lord girl you have the sexiest ball of fat belly I've ever seen in my life😍😍😍😘

21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The belly is a masterpiece!! So huge and heavy!! Grow Nd get massive for us!!

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

That shape is changing.  Gravity is dragging it further down - stretching that belly towards the ground. And that belly button is getting deeeeeeeeep! So lusciously thick and full.  Mppphhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍

Guest Marshall7

Yah I've really noticed how big and deep her belly button has been getting recently....so fucking HOT! Need it to eventually fit a WHOLE COCK inside! 😍

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just here to help you miss Casey.  But seriously my dad would always say “take some time at work to come up for air some times”.  You can’t help anyone if you stress, and eating is your air. Take care of yourself, take time to breath, and take time to relax and eat all you want. 

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A fat little slut 🤓❤️🐷

You forgot sexy and cute AF.....fat little slut! 🥰

Guest Carnivoresrule
34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A fat little slut 🤓❤️🐷🐖

F5FF3B04-674E-4987-8C24-90BD5D8BC125.jpeg

Looking at all our throbbing dicks like “yeah it’s just more calories for my gut”

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My appetite is REALLY starting to interfere with my work... I try to fill myself to the brim every chance that I get but lately even that isn't enough. I feel like I'm sneaking off constantly to get my fill... my fix - food. I ran out to Dunkin Donuts 3 different times today... THREEE. On top of a massive grubhub order where the driver literally said, "treating your staff to lunch today?" HELL NO dude. Have you seen me? Those were all for me. Have you seen the size of this gut? Literally stopped at the market on my way into the office this morning for a pint of heavy cream to sip following by a trip through the drive through for donuts. I can't stop. I can't fucking stop. I eat and think I've had enough... 5 minutes later I'm back to needing a gorge. I'm entirely insatiable. Completely addicted. Daydreaming of where I'll go first for more food once I get in my car to head home 

yup thats how it goes :) capacity increases and you need to fill up more and more.  When you qre up to 4 5 o6 meals a day and grazing youve become a true glutton. And when you wake up in the night as you said  you do youre truly bottomless. I lost alot of sleep  feeding my  wife at 3am  I know how it goes.  Breakfast, real breakfast, 1st lunch, 2nd lunch, dinner, real dinner, bed time snack, 2am feeding and lots of graxing in between, truly amazing volumes.

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

270BDFDD-4BD3-46E4-A385-459B99BD19B8.jpeg11706EE6-0AB0-45F9-97E1-2121F21BF6AC.jpeg

YAAAHHHSSS LOVE. Arch your back. Stick out your impressive belly and exploit the back fats. 
/ So sexy that Casey keeps herself PACKED FULL and is STARVING for more.