Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Time to grab that fat soaked pussy as I pour heavy cream and soda down your throat....feel my throbbing cock as it shoots cum all over you as you moan in desperate pleasure. More cream! More donuts! More pizza! You will keep screaming as I shove food and fat and lard down that greedy fat throat and balloon that gut to the point you fill the WHOLE bed! Your chins expand and sweat! They multiply and spread, you giggle as I play with them and kiss them! Your back fat inflates and your bra snaps off as you squeal in raw pleasure! Your cellulite is ALL over your body, your feet and ankles and wrists are thicker than your waist used to be! You went from a tiny stick fit girl to a giant ball of lard that we can't even ROLL out of bed any more! YOU are your wildest dream come true! Now let's keep growing! 😈

Teasing you with with heavy cream cakes made with lard and butter with thousands of pounds of sweet sweet sugar i put to your lips."now how going to be the biggest and fattest pig in the world"as I put shove cake after cake in you mouth watching gain hundreds of pounds of glorious fat as you fat hog figure turn to a floor breaking hog that continue you grow and break free of your clothes and filling full of cum to product a army of hogs as you grow"you fat hog you going balloon with weight and children to feed"

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright your hog is horny. I’ll reply to everything above in the morning - but for now - let’s see who can turn me on. Maybe I’ll throw ya a free clip if you do an extra good job 🥰🥰🥵🥵😈😈 fat shame or fat worship, run wild hehe

You used to be so thin and athletic now you constantly gorge yourself on rich, fattening fare with no other thought but when your next feeding will come, like a prized hog being fattened for the fair.

And it turns you on to no end, how you’ve ruined your body, the way your entire body shakes and jiggles with every step and how out of breath you get from performing the simplest of tasks.  

You’re a pig Casey; a fat hog who needs to be hooked up to a funnel and constantly force fed heavy creams and fattening foods until your incapable of moving or resisting what you’ve become.

here Casey, here is your soda...

Babe, why did you bring it in a glass? why not the whole bottle as you use too... *taking a few sips* yuck, is this diet?? 😮 I need sugar!!

sorry... you finished yours for breakfast...

go to target now and buy me regular, I can't drink this...

As soon as I got through the entrence I got a long text message from you, it's food and snacks that could last for 7 birthdayparty's , I had to call and check, babe.. what is this?

I was supposed to buy like 4 liters of soda?

yes, but I was thinking if you could buy everything I need for a week you could save some time and be home feeding and take care of me even more,

ehhm yeah ok, but this is like 30 % more of what you normally consume, are you sure about this?

We have to cut abit of the wall and widening some doors so your fat ass can get through... If I get all this you need to look up some heavy tools and a tool so we can check were the electric cables are going... 

you say yes, of course! just thinking about your fit feeder cutting a wall for you to get to 600 pounds is getting you more horny then ever,,,,

Guest Feedhermore

You grip my arm for support; sweating profusely from your brow to you hands holding onto me. We are in the jet bridge waiting to board our flight. Due to delays in passengers in front of us we are slowly making our way to the plane. This is the longest you’ve been on your feet in months, couple that with the stuffiness of the jet bridge and you are wheezing struggling to stay on your feet. This is your life this is what traveling has become.

I know what you need, just a little pick-me-up. I grab a king sized snickers bar out of my carry-on, peel back the wrapper and bring the bar to your mouth. You let out a soft moan as the chocolate hits your lips. It’s only been 20 minutes from the last time you ate, but this pig craves her food.

People were already wondering what a tall built man was doing with a short pig like you, but now seeing me feed you they are disgusted. You hear the murmurs, “she could use a diet”, “doesn’t she have any self control” “this is disgusting”. The fact of the matter is, you love it. You love to hear the comments about your fat and  how you’ve ruined yourself. You take pride in your progress. I do to. As you finish your candy bar I whisper “good piggy” in your ear and kiss your forehead. We have finally made it from the jet bridge onto the plane, you scan the rows and to find 19B, you breath a sigh of relief noticing no one else sitting in the window or aisle seat. What you didn’t realize until you sit down is I bought all three seats just for you. Your fat spills gluttonously into the accompanying seat. Even the seat belt extension digs into your ever expanding gut.

i sit across the aisle from you and smile with pleasure. I slide a duffel bag over to you and smile sadistically, “all this must be finished by the time we land.” It’s only a two and a half hour flight to Miami, so you open the bag to reveal chips, candy bars, soda and sweets overflowing.  You have no time to waste, as disappointing you Master is not an option.  Dozens of people snicker and laugh as they walk past this fat pig binging even before the flight takes off.

We land in Miami and you completed your task, all the food and drinks are gone by the time the wheels touch down. The flight attendant almost needs two garbage bags to take away all your filth and garbage. Upon landing you need my help getting up from your seat. As you stand I tell you “good girl”. “Thank you sir” you quickly respond. Waiting for you in the jet bridge is a scooter so that your fat ass doesn’t have to waddle through the airport after that stuffing. “One day we will make you immobile, but for today this will do”. Your ass spills over the scooter seat as I continue, “I need you to have enough energy when we get to the hotel to swallow one more treat” I wink as we make our way to baggage claim. This is what traveling has become, a life committed to food and servitude.

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright your hog is horny. I’ll reply to everything above in the morning - but for now - let’s see who can turn me on. Maybe I’ll throw ya a free clip if you do an extra good job 🥰🥰🥵🥵😈😈 fat shame or fat worship, run wild hehe

Wow baby your getting so damn huge!! I'm going go to max my credit card just on you!! Were going to an all you can eat buffet from opening to close trust me they won't be able to stay up with keeping food on the buffet because it'll be all In your glorious belly im going to stuff it as it comes out from the kitchen!! By the time we're done you might have 5 pounds gained lol!! Than on the way home we leave and your hips scrape the doorway leaving you get in the truck and its creaking like crazy leaning really good to the right!! Can't buckle up because your boobs are too massive and your belly is hitting the dash!!!! We can't close the door because your fat ass is hanging partially out of the door!! We eventually get it closed and we go home but before we go home I run to the grocery store and grab maybe 15 things of heavy cream just for the night and all for you and only you!!! We get you home and you start knocking things over with that huge belly!! Lamps have no safe place to be!! Either do picture frames!! Just think soon you'll be so heavy we can't hang picture frames on the wall because when your walking the house will be shaking!!! We get you in bed the struggling bed underneath you is barely holding you up babe!! I grab the funnel and we get started!! With the heavy cream you almost finish!! You look at me with that full and super horny look!! I climb on top of you and barely get your shirt off!! Oops it rips over your massive arms!! Sorry I owe you a shirt now!! I lean you up to see to get your bra off and what I see is its already snapped holding on by one clip I play with it and snap that thing went flying glad I didn't lose an eye it had alot of pressure lol as I can tell your boobs have grow atleast another few cups!! I just just rip your panties off easy because they were stretched beyond belief!! I can't find your pussy its buried underneath that heavy belly!! I can go down lifting your belly with both hands get my face into the fat beautiful pussy let the belly rest on my head and start going to town folded your gspot and I can feel you going gravy and your whole body is jiggly like no other than all the sudden boom the bed collapses the hottest thing ever by the way!! Your more turned on by the bed breaking bby!! I get you flipped over face down ass up!! Your ass is massive I can't reach my arms around  it so I have to squish your ass together with my elbows lol it was a workout!! Stick it i. Your warm fat most pussy and go slow and fast until you just explode!! Your belly by the way is laying on the bed maybe 2 or 3 ft out on each side bby I love it lol ok I could keep going but ill save it for later!! Promise me you'll become massive and gigantic let's go you fat fat

Guest Fa10herup

If I had the money to buy an entire grocery $tore ... I'd shut it down, and let you roam and go ham all over everything in it. I'd have to mass cook several foods for you, obviously. 

Huger after each aisle. How gargantuan will Casey get before the meat section?

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, WaluigiFan001 said:

Jesus Christ, Casey, it's not often that I'm this speechless, but God, I sure am right now. Looking more ravishing than ever, girl. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Awwww you are forever the sweetest with these compliments! Thanks love ❤️ you've been by my side since the start and it forever means the world to me

17 hours ago, jacksprat said:

omfg Casey! You are looking so HUGE and Happy! You've become such a beautiful Woman. 

Huge, happy, healthy, HOG ❤️ 

16 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

So long as you got milk, you’re set😍

Slurp sluuuuurp ❤️ Milk? HEAVY CREAM ONLY silly 🐷

13 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Time to grab that fat soaked pussy as I pour heavy cream and soda down your throat....feel my throbbing cock as it shoots cum all over you as you moan in desperate pleasure. More cream! More donuts! More pizza! You will keep screaming as I shove food and fat and lard down that greedy fat throat and balloon that gut to the point you fill the WHOLE bed! Your chins expand and sweat! They multiply and spread, you giggle as I play with them and kiss them! Your back fat inflates and your bra snaps off as you squeal in raw pleasure! Your cellulite is ALL over your body, your feet and ankles and wrists are thicker than your waist used to be! You went from a tiny stick fit girl to a giant ball of lard that we can't even ROLL out of bed any more! YOU are your wildest dream come true! Now let's keep growing! 😈

Ok ok ok you keep mentioning thicker ankles and wrists lately and i'm honestly getting off on it SO HARD i loooove those subtle yet not so subtle changes so much YESSSSS😍🐷

12 hours ago, Jokerlaughs said:

how much bigger you can you possibly get? 😛 

Hahahaha I'll get back to you in a few years when I'm too fat to leave my bed 😂🐷

11 hours ago, amondemon171 said:

Teasing you with with heavy cream cakes made with lard and butter with thousands of pounds of sweet sweet sugar i put to your lips."now how going to be the biggest and fattest pig in the world"as I put shove cake after cake in you mouth watching gain hundreds of pounds of glorious fat as you fat hog figure turn to a floor breaking hog that continue you grow and break free of your clothes and filling full of cum to product a army of hogs as you grow"you fat hog you going balloon with weight and children to feed"

Mmmm lard and butter - my favorites. Grow me till I'm just bursting and exploding out of everything! Too fat for clothes, furniture... too fat for it all. Just a hog blob meant to breeding and feeding and fucking 

10 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You used to be so thin and athletic now you constantly gorge yourself on rich, fattening fare with no other thought but when your next feeding will come, like a prized hog being fattened for the fair.

And it turns you on to no end, how you’ve ruined your body, the way your entire body shakes and jiggles with every step and how out of breath you get from performing the simplest of tasks.  

You’re a pig Casey; a fat hog who needs to be hooked up to a funnel and constantly force fed heavy creams and fattening foods until your incapable of moving or resisting what you’ve become.

YESSS! Hooked up to a funnel constantly non stop just feeding and growing me until my mind and body is all FAT ❤️ 

4 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

So Ms Casey at what point does stuffing just become eating for you?  I mean we already know u probably eat enough for a family of 4 daily.  Stuffing should be reserved for those real big times 😀

Honestly I rarely feel myself truly "stuffing" anymore.. it's all just eating to me. I have to really put a lot of thought into my actual stuffings bc it's harder to fill me now that I'm so insatiable hehe

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

We have to cut abit of the wall and widening some doors so your fat ass can get through... If I get all this you need to look up some heavy tools and a tool so we can check were the electric cables are going... 

you say yes, of course! just thinking about your fit feeder cutting a wall for you to get to 600 pounds is getting you more horny then ever,,,,

Welp this is so fucking hot 😍  😍  YES PLEASE! Changing the walls and doors just to move my hog body around 

1 hour ago, Feedhermore said:

You grip my arm for support; sweating profusely from your brow to you hands holding onto me. We are in the jet bridge waiting to board our flight. Due to delays in passengers in front of us we are slowly making our way to the plane. This is the longest you’ve been on your feet in months, couple that with the stuffiness of the jet bridge and you are wheezing struggling to stay on your feet. This is your life this is what traveling has become.

I know what you need, just a little pick-me-up. I grab a king sized snickers bar out of my carry-on, peel back the wrapper and bring the bar to your mouth. You let out a soft moan as the chocolate hits your lips. It’s only been 20 minutes from the last time you ate, but this pig craves her food.

People were already wondering what a tall built man was doing with a short pig like you, but now seeing me feed you they are disgusted. You hear the murmurs, “she could use a diet”, “doesn’t she have any self control” “this is disgusting”. The fact of the matter is, you love it. You love to hear the comments about your fat and  how you’ve ruined yourself. You take pride in your progress. I do to. As you finish your candy bar I whisper “good piggy” in your ear and kiss your forehead. We have finally made it from the jet bridge onto the plane, you scan the rows and to find 19B, you breath a sigh of relief noticing no one else sitting in the window or aisle seat. What you didn’t realize until you sit down is I bought all three seats just for you. Your fat spills gluttonously into the accompanying seat. Even the seat belt extension digs into your ever expanding gut.

i sit across the aisle from you and smile with pleasure. I slide a duffel bag over to you and smile sadistically, “all this must be finished by the time we land.” It’s only a two and a half hour flight to Miami, so you open the bag to reveal chips, candy bars, soda and sweets overflowing.  You have no time to waste, as disappointing you Master is not an option.  Dozens of people snicker and laugh as they walk past this fat pig binging even before the flight takes off.

We land in Miami and you completed your task, all the food and drinks are gone by the time the wheels touch down. The flight attendant almost needs two garbage bags to take away all your filth and garbage. Upon landing you need my help getting up from your seat. As you stand I tell you “good girl”. “Thank you sir” you quickly respond. Waiting for you in the jet bridge is a scooter so that your fat ass doesn’t have to waddle through the airport after that stuffing. “One day we will make you immobile, but for today this will do”. Your ass spills over the scooter seat as I continue, “I need you to have enough energy when we get to the hotel to swallow one more treat” I wink as we make our way to baggage claim. This is what traveling has become, a life committed to food and servitude.

Holy fucking shit I'm speechless. I fantasize soooo often about what flying will be like for me someday as i am an avid traveler. I love every bit of this - the pride you take in me, the planning of each snack and meal. The expectations as my master. The public humiliation. THIS is everything and more. I would fucking kill for this to become my reality someday. Food and submission, that's all i want. 

48 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Wow baby your getting so damn huge!! I'm going go to max my credit card just on you!! Were going to an all you can eat buffet from opening to close trust me they won't be able to stay up with keeping food on the buffet because it'll be all In your glorious belly im going to stuff it as it comes out from the kitchen!! By the time we're done you might have 5 pounds gained lol!! Than on the way home we leave and your hips scrape the doorway leaving you get in the truck and its creaking like crazy leaning really good to the right!! Can't buckle up because your boobs are too massive and your belly is hitting the dash!!!! We can't close the door because your fat ass is hanging partially out of the door!! We eventually get it closed and we go home but before we go home I run to the grocery store and grab maybe 15 things of heavy cream just for the night and all for you and only you!!! We get you home and you start knocking things over with that huge belly!! Lamps have no safe place to be!! Either do picture frames!! Just think soon you'll be so heavy we can't hang picture frames on the wall because when your walking the house will be shaking!!! We get you in bed the struggling bed underneath you is barely holding you up babe!! I grab the funnel and we get started!! With the heavy cream you almost finish!! You look at me with that full and super horny look!! I climb on top of you and barely get your shirt off!! Oops it rips over your massive arms!! Sorry I owe you a shirt now!! I lean you up to see to get your bra off and what I see is its already snapped holding on by one clip I play with it and snap that thing went flying glad I didn't lose an eye it had alot of pressure lol as I can tell your boobs have grow atleast another few cups!! I just just rip your panties off easy because they were stretched beyond belief!! I can't find your pussy its buried underneath that heavy belly!! I can go down lifting your belly with both hands get my face into the fat beautiful pussy let the belly rest on my head and start going to town folded your gspot and I can feel you going gravy and your whole body is jiggly like no other than all the sudden boom the bed collapses the hottest thing ever by the way!! Your more turned on by the bed breaking bby!! I get you flipped over face down ass up!! Your ass is massive I can't reach my arms around  it so I have to squish your ass together with my elbows lol it was a workout!! Stick it i. Your warm fat most pussy and go slow and fast until you just explode!! Your belly by the way is laying on the bed maybe 2 or 3 ft out on each side bby I love it lol ok I could keep going but ill save it for later!! Promise me you'll become massive and gigantic let's go you fat fat

Ugh yessssss ❤️ I love the thought of just mindlessly knocking things over as I pass by because I've grown so damn big!!! Would you even be able to find my pussy at that point? hehehehe ❤️ Mmmm now I sure am craving heavy cream!

• Curvage Model

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY ❤️  Meaning all my favorite foods. Today I have a family sized tray of buffalo chicken mac and cheese, two pizzas, and boat load of wings, and am trying to decide on some other treats now!! Let's go!!! Can't wait to watch my forever TB12 get ring #7 ❤️ 

Hope our fat happy hog eats all she wants while watching the game.

I can picture it sitting on the floor with her face covered in wing sauce and pizza sauce food remnants on her belly.

As she does the fat dance with each mouthful. Her fat wet pussy is rubbing on the floor as her fat heavy fupa pushes it down harder and harder with each bite of food.

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY ❤️  Meaning all my favorite foods. Today I have a family sized tray of buffalo chicken mac and cheese, two pizzas, and boat load of wings, and am trying to decide on some other treats now!! Let's go!!! Can't wait to watch my forever TB12 get ring #7 ❤️ 

Tampa Bay Buckets (loaded with chicken from florida) vs Kansas City Chefs :D 

couldn't help myself :P the only thing in this thread involves food 

48 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Hope our fat happy hog eats all she wants while watching the game.

I can picture it sitting on the floor with her face covered in wing sauce and pizza sauce food remnants on her belly.

As she does the fat dance with each mouthful. Her fat wet pussy is rubbing on the floor as her fat heavy fupa pushes it down harder and harder with each bite of food.

I LOVE when Casey does her "fat dance". It's automatic. Her fat body just gets so excited knowing them calories are entering the fat building system. It's like your excited puppy when you first get home. All dancing and shaking uncontrollably. It's feeding time!  

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm so excited to hear and see the results of your massive American holiday stuffing! ;) Go Chiefs but go Tom Brady too! 🥰 I really just want an epic close intense game!

I'm all in with the Lad tho. For EVERY reason. Including Kansas City Barbecue. Mahomes is cool af. He is America right now!  The Heartland... The Breadbasket! 
This article reveals a lot about the kind of guy he is. And he's having so much fun playing. He's always up. Smiling and laughing during the games. 
Patrick Mahomes is bigger than the NFL, and there's a lot more to come (msn.com)
Besides TB is pretty well tied down to that skinny ex-model. Mahomes (age appropriate for Casey) is still with his high school sweetheart, which is endearing... but he's not married! I think he just doesn't yet realize what a woman can be. 

• Curvage Model

Taking a break between mouthfuls to leave you with this bit of news. 
Since December 20th I have gained 17.6 lbs. 😍🥵

I don’t really track much anymore tbh - in terms of getting off just pure tangible size in my hands does more for me than numbers, but this is unbelievably satisfying!!! Yes - this can be your hint that a video is coming VERY soon revealing the number so don’t worry 🖤

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Taking a break between mouthfuls to leave you with this bit of news. 
Since December 20th I have gained 17.6 lbs. 😍🥵

I don’t really track much anymore tbh - in terms of getting off just pure tangible size in my hands does more for me than numbers, but this is unbelievably satisfying!!! Yes - this can be your hint that a video is coming VERY soon revealing the number so don’t worry 🖤

WOW!  Those immobility challenges really work it seems 😜

This hog ain't slowing down any time soon either.  This 17.6 lbs is going to be followed by more - 100s more.  100s of extra pounds on our 'little' piggy.  Just think about that, greedee feedee!  Just think about looking down and seeing 400+ pounds of Casey.  Think about how big that already massive ball of lard you're looking at will look then!  Think about the weight of all that flab holding you down.

Now - smash that second pizza baby. ❤️