Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest AceDegenerate
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anothaaaaa one for ya 🐷🥰📸

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had a few days off left to take of the year - SO I TOOK THEM ❤️ve been gorging for the past two hours, in and out of sleep and fapping as needed. 

We've got 4 full days in bed guys. Let's see how much of my mobility we can destroy and how much of my body we can grow. ❤️ 

I'm looking forward to this Casey. I'm sure you'll be very over indulgent and gluttonous. Coming into the new year with style and greediness ♥️🐷

88EED477-968A-41CB-A095-7E015A92D17B.jpeg

C1C5AF3E-2F4C-45E3-9327-914FD730147E.jpeg

You've been gaining remarkably and to see you indulging in such highly calorific treats is truly amazing.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I literally have a 4 drawer office filing cabinet next to my desk FULLLLLLLL of snacks - chips, snack cakes, tub of WG powder, candy, cookies...you name it, i have it in there. Today I also just looked into yet another new chair that offers me some better back and hip support because i've turned into such a heavy hog hehe

Wow a new chair already?! You're going to get a name for yourself at work of just being a huge heavy fatty (if its not too late already). Also can't believe you have a fat draw let alone a whole filing cabinet. So damn hot and such a fat too Casey!

Glad you're so happy too though Casey its great to see you feel so great with yourself as you grow! ❤️

I’m trying so hard to do no fap rn, but a part of me thinks I should throw it all away and Just worship Casey and her fat body like it’s my only purpose in this earth. She’s the reason I’ve already failed multiple streaks, why not make her the reason I fail all together!

later on today I’ll be deciding wether to delete my entire account and lose all of my clips, or just spend a fuck ton more money on this sexy babe???

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Supper1 said:

Unleash the beast. My goodness. Love how your belly is constantly poking out from the bottom of your shirt. When you pull down your leggings and your belly just plops out. You are humongous case and point😍🤤🤰🤰🤰

I love it too 😍 when I had that outfit on the shirt kept rolling up every time I moved and my gut would just spill out!

9 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

You've been gaining remarkably and to see you indulging in such highly calorific treats is truly amazing.

Aw thank you! Guess that means I’ll keep going heheheh 🐷🐷🐷

8 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Casey You’re so welcome but at the same time I’m so thankful that someone as beautiful and sweet as you is on Curvage to brighten my day every time I login 😍😘

I love that we are all able to keep eachother smiling as I grow fatter and fatter for us all to enjoy ❤️🥰

7 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

Casey’s going to run out of snacks by Friday night 🐷🤭

I’m gonna run out of snacks by like today LOL I just woke up, devoured a bunch, and am heading back into my first food coma

7 hours ago, Monkey said:

Wow a new chair already?! You're going to get a name for yourself at work of just being a huge heavy fatty (if its not too late already). Also can't believe you have a fat draw let alone a whole filing cabinet. So damn hot and such a fat too Casey!

Glad you're so happy too though Casey its great to see you feel so great with yourself as you grow! ❤️

Everyone kinda knows now at work that I’m such a fat ass. But I sure would love to keep shocking them by getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Let’s blow me up 😍🐷

7 hours ago, jokesjj said:

Got any standing pics ? Like a pic from the front and another from behind ...?

Here’s a recent standing one! I don’t think I have any directly from behind, but can certainly take one ❤️ Threw the comparison here too just bc I love it so much 😍
9997C8DE-EA1A-400F-AE43-E521C908A062.thumb.jpeg.261a8cbb2375341e25d72911c52d9ea1.jpeg  54B1F809-EF6C-4362-ABD4-C8DB6B4BADAA.thumb.png.356b5fa49c0da2a1194fb90b32d6910c.png

6 hours ago, Eebay said:

I’m trying so hard to do no fap rn, but a part of me thinks I should throw it all away and Just worship Casey and her fat body like it’s my only purpose in this earth. She’s the reason I’ve already failed multiple streaks, why not make her the reason I fail all together!

Selfishly, I’d love for you to stay here forever worshipping this gut as I grow more and more for us ❤️ I love knowing that you are getting off to me 

• Curvage Model

Morning 1 of our next limited mobility challenge. Woke up briefly just now at 8 to a phone call, and used it as an excuse to devour whatever was in reach. At first I was just going to have my snack cakes, but then a few bags of chips followed. Chugged some soda.

Now I’m rubbing my belly so happily thinking about our day ahead. Eating. Fapping. Growing. Sleeping.

So thankful I have you guys here to make being a lazy pig all day so fun and help me stay motivated 🐷🖤

AA4D8CD2-90A5-4E9E-87C0-D7A6D5C7EF2A.jpeg

Guest AceDegenerate
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

At first I was just going to have my snack cakes, but then a few bags of chips followed. Chugged some soda.

Now I’m rubbing my belly so happily thinking about our day ahead. Eating. Fapping. Growing. Sleeping.

This is going to be one epic saga that will go down in stuffing history. 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Morning 1 of our next limited mobility challenge. Woke up briefly just now at 8 to a phone call, and used it as an excuse to devour whatever was in reach. At first I was just going to have my snack cakes, but then a few bags of chips followed. Chugged some soda.

So thankful I have you guys here to make being a lazy pig all day so fun and help me stay motivated 🐷🖤

ohh wow what a start, are u going to use myfitnesspal at some point during these 4 days?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Casey I did something very specal today that Ive probably never done before, I talk english( feeder edition), go heck out if you want to hear a northman talk english ;) 

Ooooo I will definitely check it out love! 😍I can't wait!

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

This is going to be one epic saga that will go down in stuffing history. 

Hehehe the last one was pretty legendary so my goal is to make this round 2 even more epic 😍

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

ohh wow what a start, are u going to use myfitnesspal at some point during these 4 days?

Ugh babe, you know how lazy I am. But if that's what my people want, then I am happy to make it happen ❤️ 

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Cripes! You look so pretty here. All fresh and dewy. And the shape your belly has relaxed into on your lap is divine. All those luscious contours. 

Awww thank you love! That's all natural Casey right there! Growing more and more confident in sharing that with you guys as I grow larger and larger 

3 hours ago, Barkley said:

I have a feeling my soldier will be getting a work out today dreaming about and seeing new fatter Casey pics today.

Hehehe he's getting a work out while I'm getting lazier than ever. Funny how that works ;)

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

guess what's on half price today at the grocerystore, pints of heavy cream ;) started to think about you ❤️ 

Ugh YESSSS i love a good cream sale! that stuff isn't cheap so whenever its on sale I grab a ton. Cream addiction ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Your feedee. Yours.

Your feedee is full, yet hungry. Lazier than ever, yet aching simply from the weight of her massive existence. Hornier than ever, but too hungry to do anything but eat and sleep. 

You’re here with me today, on the first full day of my immobility challenge. What would you do? How would you take care of my growing body? What would you feed me? What would you rub? Tell me everything. 

339241E2-93D2-409F-B464-BBECEF8F4703.jpeg

9CAF31E8-04FE-496D-9A1C-9067C9C75A45.jpeg

EE6809AB-DC3D-490C-B452-DAECF5D803C6.jpeg

0CD0572D-A66E-491A-A95C-9208CFBB039D.jpeg

Guest AceDegenerate
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You’re here with me today, on the first full day of my immobility challenge. What would you do? How would you take care of my growing body? What would you feed me? What would you rub? Tell me everything. 

EE6809AB-DC3D-490C-B452-DAECF5D803C6.jpeg

0CD0572D-A66E-491A-A95C-9208CFBB039D.jpeg

You would be waited on all day long, anything you craved would be provided, your every desire would be satisfied. We would play with that extremely stuffed belly, weighing it on me, measuring and pushing it beyond capacities we believed possible... Just pure mindless indulgence... Whatever happens after I can assure you would be just as exhilarating...

Side note: the belly hang in those last two photos, absolutely tremendous, I've never seen you so huge!

Guest AceDegenerate
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just a quick snack :) I had to hobble out of bed and over to the door to grab this from the delivery driver. My joints are all aching... thank god I can spend these next few days immobilized in bed

IMG_3900.jpeg

Wobble and waddle on through... All that hefty weight will be worth the indulgence and immobilisation... 🥰

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your feedee. Yours. Your feedee is full, yet hungry. Lazier than ever, yet aching simply from the weight of her massive existence. Hornier than ever, but too hungry to do anything but eat and sleep. 

9CAF31E8-04FE-496D-9A1C-9067C9C75A45.jpeg

omg. So fucking sexy and greedy with your belly so full and remaining hungry. I'd also be very hungry. Although I'd pick out a few things just for me with your deliveries, I couldn't bring myself to eat them while you are starving for more food. I have too much compassion for your suffering than to have you see me eat anything that could be feeding our prized belly. 
I know I'd have to find many ways to get my cum into your belly along with all your nutritional needs. Of course mostly by slamming myself against your fat fupa driving my hard cock deep up inside of you. That fat fupa sloshing around and jiggling with each impact.
But I 'd like to think I could hang on to at least one nut to spend on your newly fattened titties. So I'd have to lay you die on your wedge pillow and harden my cock by slapping it upon your gigantic belly. Then I'd straddle you and grab up heaving mounds of brand new breast fat wrapping them around my cock. Your more than amply fat tits, all grown up deserve an appreciative tit-fucking. They would capably envelop my entire cock in sweet breast fats. You would be a proud Mama to see your fat piglets easily swallow up my entire cock. I'd have a stack of snake-cakes on hand. With each stroke of my excited dick I'd plow through your tight fat cleavage driving those snack cakes into your mouth. Pushing them deeply into your mouth and down your throat before loading up another in your eager lips. My cock acting like a plunger with machine-like efficiency driving snack cake after snack cake into your belly. Our Belly. 

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

omg. So fucking sexy and greedy with your belly so full and remaining hungry. I'd also be very hungry. Although I'd pick out a few things just for me with your deliveries, I couldn't bring myself to eat them while you are starving for more food. I have too much compassion for your suffering than to have you see me eat anything that could be feeding our prized belly. 
I know I'd have to find many ways to get my cum into your belly along with all your nutritional needs. Of course mostly by slamming myself against your fat fupa driving my hard cock deep up inside of you. That fat fupa sloshing around and jiggling with each impact.
But I 'd like to think I could hang on to at least one nut to spend on your newly fattened titties. So I'd have to lay you die on your wedge pillow and harden my cock by slapping it upon your gigantic belly. Then I'd straddle you and grab up heaving mounds of brand new breast fat wrapping them around my cock. Your more than amply fat tits, all grown up deserve an appreciative tit-fucking. They would capably envelop my entire cock in sweet breast fats. You would be a proud Mama to see your fat piglets easily swallow up my entire cock. I'd have a stack of snake-cakes on hand. With each stroke of my excited dick I'd plow through your tight fat cleavage driving those snack cakes into your mouth. Pushing them deeply into your mouth and down your throat before loading up another in your eager lips. My cock acting like a plunger with machine-like efficiency driving snack cake after snack cake into your belly. Our Belly. 

Oh SNAP !!

Be hard to top that comment.