Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Bloated - forever so freaking bloated. I'm out of soda and almost cried about it tonight. And I stress ate an entire sheet cake. And I'm re-watching Arrow. Happy Christmas Eve ❤️ 

38C3BFBF-1623-423C-A34F-B301456134BE.jpeg.6ccf3a1e12ccf5d9c9cbdabbbf6a340c.jpg 89BA858C-7EA8-43A1-A41C-FF66B842F6BB.jpeg.567b829ceeb928aad3ea7ea4542361b6.jpg A57C488A-0DB7-4ACC-8DCD-ACF6DC3E570C.jpeg.5898b3a978501a918fb533e31b021f58.jpg

What a GREEDY selfish Piggy. Crying because she herself drank up all her fattening soda-pop. It's not fair! She didn't save any for herself! hehehe. 
/ btw, I'm watching Arrow too. And Only because of you, Dear Casey. Think about that. I'm watching an entire TV series only because a girl in New England has a huge FAT belly. Hahaha! The POWER of the Belly compels me. 

19 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

What a GREEDY selfish Piggy. Crying because she herself drank up all her fattening soda-pop. It's not fair! She didn't save any for herself! hehehe. 
/ btw, I'm watching Arrow too. And Only because of you, Dear Casey. Think about that. I'm watching an entire TV series only because a girl in New England has a huge FAT belly. Hahaha! The POWER of the Belly compels me. 

What do you think about Arrow? I really like it, I'm on season 3 and yes, I started watching it because of Casey 👌👌

1 minute ago, FASWE87 said:

What do you think about Arrow? I really like it, I'm on season 3

It's okay. Fun, and the island stuff is pretty damn good. (S1:E17) Although I find it a bit repetitive and the leading fella lacks a certain charisma. Maybe it's the haircut. I understand he "pretends" to be unlikeable to protect the people he cares about. But he lacks grace, cool, and ease.  An absence of charm. But I love watching just in honor of our beloved Casey. 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

It's okay. Fun, and the island stuff is pretty damn good. (S1:E17) Although I find it a bit repetitive and the leading fella lacks a certain charisma. Maybe it's the haircut. I understand he "pretends" to be unlikeable to protect the people he cares about. But he lacks grace, cool, and ease.  An absence of charm. But I love watching just in honor of our beloved Casey. 

Yes, island stuff is great!! It would be really hot to tell our beloved Casey: you have failed this diet and instead of do any harm force her to eat till she can barely breath and can't get up

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey Beautiful Christmas Casey will wake up to her precious kitties being mischievous and cute, and then will proceed to stuff her insanely gorgeous chubby face with many a glazed donut! She will then pound them down with amazing heavy cream and will simply lay and expand! She will feel every new roll forming on her already voluptuous plump body as she feels her belly tighten. Her chins will grow and swell as will her breasts. She is more and more ready to breed like never before in her life, her natural milk causing even more swelling within her enlarged udders. But what sets Casey apart from all the others is her loving spirit, especially this time of year. So generous with her cheer and giving of light and life! If there is one thing I would love to give her other than an extra 100 pounds tomorrow, it would be the gift of love and life that she gives to us every day! Thank you, Casey and a very Merry Christmas to you! Love you! 🥰🎁

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM!!!!!!!! 😂

Hahahah I watched that movie last night!!!

8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hoping you wake up feeling fantastic and looking forward to another day of stuffing yourself full. ❤️

Woke up with a sad empty belly SO READY to fill up  ❤️ 

8 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

We don't have snow here but you lighting up my winter with your stunning body and the most beautiful smile

IMG_20201224_084512.jpg

OMG THIS JUST MADE MY ENTIRE MORNING ❤️ Thanks love for making me feel super special

8 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Omg I love that you are watching it tooooo! That makes me smile so big ❤️ I'lll be on the couch all day long gorging myself and watching it while rubbing this heavy gut ❤️ 

7 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

What do you think about Arrow? I really like it, I'm on season 3 and yes, I started watching it because of Casey 👌👌

Ugh I love that you guys are all watching my show!! Season 3 is where I really started to get HOOKED. Now if only we could watch it together with belly rubs and snacks!

• Curvage Model

Morning belly ❤️ Feeling empty this morning which is a feeling I almost never wake up with anymore. I am so used to still waking up achingly full from the night before. Thanks to Mother Nature, I'm not feeling too well today (sorry if that's TMI, it's life 🤷‍♀️). Not the fun sexy kinda belly aches :( BUT with all those aches come so so sooooo many cravings that I am looking forward to fulfilling while on my couch all day long gorging myself as always ❤️ 

5606E73F-B585-49C2-8669-940793430F97.jpeg.e31be884771c38a155c3d66d50011c19.jpg

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey Beautiful Christmas Casey will wake up to her precious kitties being mischievous and cute, and then will proceed to stuff her insanely gorgeous chubby face with many a glazed donut! She will then pound them down with amazing heavy cream and will simply lay and expand! She will feel every new roll forming on her already voluptuous plump body as she feels her belly tighten. Her chins will grow and swell as will her breasts. She is more and more ready to breed like never before in her life, her natural milk causing even more swelling within her enlarged udders. But what sets Casey apart from all the others is her loving spirit, especially this time of year. So generous with her cheer and giving of light and life! If there is one thing I would love to give her other than an extra 100 pounds tomorrow, it would be the gift of love and life that she gives to us every day! Thank you, Casey and a very Merry Christmas to you! Love you! 🥰🎁

Omg it's wild because I woke up and immediately got a bunch of donuts ❤️ This made me smile extra big! All I want for Christmas is for 100 more lbs of flab to settle heavily onto my growing body ❤️ 

Edited by Curvage Casey
i should probably put my contacts in before attempting to respond LOL

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh, between not having my contacts in and these fat fingers - *BODY hahahhahaah

I understand 😂 well, those fingers are gonna get even bigger soon! ;) you're gonna be like the fake Scott Calvin Santa in Santa Claus 2! "I LOVE Hot cocoa!!!" 🤣 

Guest Marshall7
35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh I love that you guys are all watching my show

Alright, you've convinced me. I'll start watching too to see what all the fuss is about haha 😁

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I understand 😂 well, those fingers are gonna get even bigger soon! ;) you're gonna be like the fake Scott Calvin Santa in Santa Claus 2! "I LOVE Hot cocoa!!!" 🤣 

That's actually one of my favorite movies. Although I'm more into WG for myself than others, I remember being younger and that movie was one of my first exposures to the thought and concept of bellies and rapid WG. I would rewind and rewatch that scene of him at the doctors office over, and over, and over. Constantly ❤️  Now, I'm living it myself!

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Alright, you've convinced me. I'll start watching too to see what all the fuss is about haha 😁

Hehehe good! You'll love it ❤️ 

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

'Tis December 25th in the merry ol' land of Aus. So with that I wish a Merry Christmas to all on Curvage, and especially to our favourite greedee feedee. Merry Christmas gorgeous @Curvage Casey ❤️

Ugh I adore you so much. Merry Christmas my love! I am so damn thankful for you, you have no idea ❤️ I never knew I could grow so close to people whom I've never met in person before and who live miles and miles away. Thank you for keeping this big fat girl happy every day and for empowering me to be who I really am. I'll eat all the Christmas cookies for you ;)

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Now, I'm living it myself

So exciting! :) Yes I love the first 2 the Santa Claus movies :)

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe good! You'll love it ❤️ 

I probably will. I love most super hero movies. Is this show cheesier or is it pretty bad ass? I love Dare Devil!

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is Santa going to reward me for being such a good fatty this year and bring me extra snacks and perhaps an extra 100lbs too?

5070CEB8-A923-4C0F-93DA-3039BAB53D29.jpeg

The most beautiful lady in the whole world!

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Is Santa going to reward me for being such a good fatty this year and bring me extra snacks and perhaps an extra 100lbs too?

5070CEB8-A923-4C0F-93DA-3039BAB53D29.jpeg

Sweet Chimney! Get a load of this Fat Stocking Stuffer! Santa is going to save all the Cookies left for him around the World. Skinny Chicks bake them for him (they don't eat much) but he's just collecting them up and bringing them to our plump Sugarplum.  Santa knows that Chubby Casey will totally drain his sack. 
/ them fatted tiddies tho  😳  

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh my god I am SO FUCKING FULL. I need a belly rub and a shake funneled ASAP. I’m so full it genuinely hurts and I can feel my skin stretching. Look at my upper gut!

C061F3A5-0969-47C0-91CD-7DB5DC9FE585.jpeg

Dang Casey! That upper tummy is PEAKING! You must have just piled them body-building calories in there. Perhaps a festive Egg Nog and nutmeg WG shake for the Holiday. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Sweet Chimney! Get a load of this Fat Stocking Stuffer! Santa is going to save all the Cookies left for him around the World. Skinny Chicks bake them for him (they don't eat much) but he's just collecting them up and bringing them to our plump Sugarplum.  Santa knows that Chubby Casey will totally drain his sack. 
/ them fatted tiddies tho  😳  

The amount of Christmas cookies I've eaten tonight is UNREAL. I feel like a giant cookies. And heck yes those big fat boobs are begging for some love. So heavy. Hold them for me?

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Dang Casey! That upper tummy is PEAKING! You must have just piled them body-building calories in there. Perhaps a festive Egg Nog and nutmeg WG shake for the Holiday. 

The top of my gut is unreal lately! I'm seeing huge developments of fat there! I am so so happy ❤️ Guess I'll keep eating!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

This year Santa will be feeding you all the cookies!❤️😍❤️

I sure do hope so hehe. Literally all I want for Christmas is food and more food

• Curvage Model

The arm. THE ARM FAT. The chins. THE FACE FAT.

I swear to god every time I take pics I have to do a double take of all these new developments. I never want this gain to slow down. I'm getting so greedy with how much weight I demand to put on my body

2E33867C-83AE-44AB-BA08-A4FAB1ADB9AE.jpeg.c8aa20c956f0b281b3ed09614d806e99.jpg

3DF8288C-F809-4ADA-A807-9DE0E662FD2D.jpeg.fe5df4c3458a66bcb54245ab62c37cf3.jpg