Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

So then.  This is your life now, huh?  Look at you, you fucking slob.  How many pizzas was it today fat ass?  3, 4, more?  When was the last time you even tried to get some exercise?  Can you even fit through the door of the gym anymore?  You don't know - and you don't care, do you?  All you want, all you need, is to sit on that morbidly obese fat ass of yours and stuff that fat flabby gut full of high-calorie fatty food that is only going to make that fat ass even fatter and that enormous gut hang down even further.  How wet does that pussy get now, huh?  You sit there jiggling your fupa, shoveling down lava cakes, then chase them down with a 3,000 calorie weight gain shake.  It gets your hot, doesn't it.  It makes you cum, doesn't it.  How many times did you make yourself cum today, food slut?  How many times were you moaning like a fat whore, drenching those panties?  I bet you're going through batteries in that vibrator like you go through donuts.  Nothing will ever satisfy you, will it.  No amount of food to make that fat gut of yours so fucking big you can't even get up, and no amount of making yourself cum so much you pass out.  The time is not far away is it - to where you wont actually be able to do any of that yourself.  You'll be too fucking fat to move, and get exhausted so quickly you wont even be able to make yourself cum.  I'll need me to do it all for you, wont I!? I guess I'd better start building that heavy duty bed frame.  Can you hear how badly this one is squeaking while I'm fucking that fat wet pussy?  Shut up and eat that cheesecake you fat slut, I don't want to hear another sound out of your fat ass until its gone.. unless its the sound of you cumming.

Wow, you really are a shameless little piggy aren’t you? Do you ever stop eating? It doesn’t look like it. You’re just too addicted to food, to stuffing that big flabby gut of yours. You just can’t help yourself, you’ve made your choice, clearly being a big fatso is for you. And you like it don’t you, no you love it, the thought of you eating yourself into obesity makes your fat pussy wet, doesn’t it? You’re clearly addicted, at this rate you’re just ruining your body. What an absolute fatass you’ve become, surrendering completely to gluttony. Your formerly toned body engulfed in fat. The sad part? I can still see the skinny fit girl, shes just trapped under all that fat. You just can’t help yourself, it’s too late for you. I guess theres no going back now. You’ll just keep packing it on like the little porker you are.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's bed time for me and it's time for your piggy to cum after a full day of eating. Hottest fat shame gets a surprise ;) READY SET GO

Holy fuck you’ve gotten fat. I know at some point whether consciously or subconsciously during your beach day on July 4th that you felt so embarrassed in front if you fitness friends when they glanced down at that massive gut you’ve grown. Knowing full well if they were looking at you in sunglasses that behind those shades they were thinking/judging/staring at over 100 pounds of fat you have added to your body. You know how fucking fat you are. Whether or not they made comments - all anyone could think about was how could this beached hog possibly be shoveling that much food down her throat in front of all of us??? Imagine what they’ll think when you show up to the beach next July 4th over 350 pounds... 

• Curvage Model

FUUUUCK those posts from last night are HOT ❤️ we will have some fun with those later on. But for now I wanted to share this sexy gif with you.

I *might* have the opportunity to connect with the photographer I work with sometimes next week. We have done mild POV in the past, mild belly play, mild feeding, ect. Nothing too extreme because we try to keep everything 100% professional and he is monogramous with someone else who I LOVE ❤️ Strictly business but can utilize his hands a bit. Any requests? 

966348585_animated2.thumb.GIF.6878cc4d8f213dbc5097c6f0217f7618.GIF

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

FUUUUCK those posts from last night are HOT ❤️ we will have some fun with those later on. But for now I wanted to share this sexy gif with you.

I *might* have the opportunity to connect with the photographer I work with sometimes next week. We have done mild POV in the past, mild belly play, mild feeding, ect. Nothing too extreme because we try to keep everything 100% professional and he is monogramous with someone else who I LOVE ❤️ Strictly business but can utilize his hands a bit. Any requests? 

966348585_animated2.thumb.GIF.6878cc4d8f213dbc5097c6f0217f7618.GIF

Damn your so fat and super sexy😘😍🥰

• Curvage Model

I'm super curious - how long has everyone here been with me? How long have you guys been following my journey? Are you a long time #teamcasey fan or are you new to my following? Tell me how long you've been around and what your favorite type of content from me is! ❤️ And 1 fun fact about yourself if you're feeling open to sharing :)

24 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm super curious - how long has everyone here been with me? How long have you guys been following my journey? Are you a long time #teamcasey fan or are you new to my following? Tell me how long you've been around and what your favorite type of content from me is! ❤️ And 1 fun fact about yourself if you're feeling open to sharing :)

I seem to remember Colleen being a thing. I've been around the scene since I was way too young lol. 

A fun fact is I love the fact that I'm in healthcare and get off on women getting fat and running their health. Also I paint miniatures as a hobby.

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey I wanna say since at least early 2019. It's been awhile, back when we thought you'd be a big cutie! :) I love any content of you when you're talking to us and stuffing that belly while smacking it! So sexy! And I actually love to chase thunderstorms and even tornadoes...but mostly just love lightning;) 

Very new to #teamcasey - like 2 or 3 weeks new.  Actually quite new to the whole feedee fetish if I'm being honest - about 6 months or so.  I've known about it forever but never really taken an interest in it until then.

My fun fact actually informs how my interest in feederism came to be - I'm a long time WAM fetishist (Wet And Messy for anybody not familiar).  Love seeing women get messy - food, mud, paint, anything messy - I'm in.  I starting seeing big beautiful women doing messy eating videos and that's what drew to me feederism.  That should also give you an idea of my favorite sort of content from you too, although its got to be said that any video in which you're abandoning yourself to the pleasure you're getting from being so huge is right up there as well.

Guest grateful
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have been on Curvage since 2012. Followed you from when you first came on-----have always loved your eyes more than anything-----love your stories,   but lately on the edge of my seat waiting for reports on your fat girl buddy!  ❤️ I enjoy everything you do. ❤️ I am a true feeder and weight gain enthusiast and appreciate the honesty of frank extremism.  Thanks for your question! 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Here since 2014 but only started posted actively this year. 💌

My favourite content is anything that contains lots of jiggling :) 

A fun fact about me? I can scuba but I haven't in a while. 🐠

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Since the very beginning :) ive been along the feederism community since 2007 and I love all your types of content cause u are so beautiful that everything u do is just gold! I come from a very athletic family and when my mom was young they won a huge bag of fruit for being the number 1 healthy family in the county. Every time im meeting my family they talk about running skiing cykling and I just sit quiet and thinking about fat women ❤️

I wouldn't say from the very beginning, that would be too impossible to prove. Love seeing the transformation/comparison pictures on the thread. I wouldn't consider this a fun fact but I do host a podcast (not feederism related FYI)

I checked you out briefly when you first started here. Then when you kick started your gaining again you caught my attention for good. Especially when you expressed interest in my shakes! Your videos are absolutely Amazing and you are sweet and kind.

I am a semi professional operatic Bass-baritone singer.

I've been on the scene since about 2006 (I think this was Fat Celebs then, but don't remember when they shifted for sure, so it might have been Curvage by that time). That was when this forum was not nearly as well developed. FF and Dimensions were much more active than they are today. That is to say that I've been following your gain from the beginning. Your belly content is my favorite, especially when it's your belly peeking out of too tight everyday clothes. As for a fun fact, I am currently working on Pokemon Moon and Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind playthroughs.

• Curvage Model
On 7/24/2020 at 12:36 AM, I'llSpoilYouFat said:

I seem to remember Colleen being a thing. I've been around the scene since I was way too young lol. 

A fun fact is I love the fact that I'm in healthcare and get off on women getting fat and running their health. Also I paint miniatures as a hobby.

Omg WOW! You are a SUPER OG!!! ❤️ Remember how small I was back then?!?! LOL. Love that I have someone in my following from that time, it's crazy how far I've come. I work in healthcare too (well not right now but I am a licensed therapist). The deterioration of health is sooooooooo hot to me ❤️ And really cool painting hobby!! Thanks so much for sharing love.

On 7/24/2020 at 12:44 AM, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey I wanna say since at least early 2019. It's been awhile, back when we thought you'd be a big cutie! :) I love any content of you when you're talking to us and stuffing that belly while smacking it! So sexy! And I actually love to chase thunderstorms and even tornadoes...but mostly just love lightning;) 

I certainly remember you being one of my OG interactions on here ❤️ SO happy I ended up here and not on the site that shall not be named 🤣 I looooove good thunderstorm!! ❤️ perfect for SNUGGLES :)

On 7/24/2020 at 2:57 AM, pgtip00 said:

Very new to #teamcasey - like 2 or 3 weeks new.  Actually quite new to the whole feedee fetish if I'm being honest - about 6 months or so.  I've known about it forever but never really taken an interest in it until then.

My fun fact actually informs how my interest in feederism came to be - I'm a long time WAM fetishist (Wet And Messy for anybody not familiar).  Love seeing women get messy - food, mud, paint, anything messy - I'm in.  I starting seeing big beautiful women doing messy eating videos and that's what drew to me feederism.  That should also give you an idea of my favorite sort of content from you too, although its got to be said that any video in which you're abandoning yourself to the pleasure you're getting from being so huge is right up there as well.

HECK YES #TEAMCASEY ❤️ welcome welcome and i am so happy you've been engaging in my content more. Happy you've made the splash into the fetish as a whole as well! Super interesting about the WAM fetish!! I'll keep that in mind when I do my messy stuffings! I am always so curious if anyone has any other fetishes in addition to feederism. Thank you for sharing!!

On 7/24/2020 at 4:30 AM, grateful said:

I have been on Curvage since 2012. Followed you from when you first came on-----have always loved your eyes more than anything-----love your stories,   but lately on the edge of my seat waiting for reports on your fat girl buddy!  ❤️ I enjoy everything you do. ❤️ I am a true feeder and weight gain enthusiast and appreciate the honesty of frank extremism.  Thanks for your question! 

You're certainly an OG follower, i remember you making me feel soooo welcome when I first came here. Thank you so much love ❤️ i am super into the stories as well, which is why i share them, so i love that someone values them as much as i do! :)

On 7/24/2020 at 7:06 AM, Tastic1 said:

Here since 2014 but only started posted actively this year. 💌

My favourite content is anything that contains lots of jiggling :) 

A fun fact about me? I can scuba but I haven't in a while. 🐠

Wow scuba is so cool! Awesome. I love that you post more actively, your support certainly brightens my day and I always notice you on here. You are a treasured fan for sure. And heck yesssss to jiggling! ❤️ 

On 7/24/2020 at 7:25 AM, Snalskjuts said:

Since the very beginning :) ive been along the feederism community since 2007 and I love all your types of content cause u are so beautiful that everything u do is just gold! I come from a very athletic family and when my mom was young they won a huge bag of fruit for being the number 1 healthy family in the county. Every time im meeting my family they talk about running skiing cykling and I just sit quiet and thinking about fat women ❤️

Awww thank you so much!! So cool how you live a healthy lifestyle yet fantasize about us fatties!! So happy to have you here in my following and thankful for your support always ❤️ 

On 7/24/2020 at 7:42 AM, Jazzman said:

I checked you out briefly when you first started here. Then when you kick started your gaining again you caught my attention for good. Especially when you expressed interest in my shakes! Your videos are absolutely Amazing and you are sweet and kind.

I am a semi professional operatic Bass-baritone singer.

Hehehe I definitely noticed more people engaging with this recent spike in my weight!! And singing?! Come serenade me!! ❤️ Thank you for your support love

On 7/24/2020 at 7:42 AM, Euglenoid said:

I've been on the scene since about 2006 (I think this was Fat Celebs then, but don't remember when they shifted for sure, so it might have been Curvage by that time). That was when this forum was not nearly as well developed. FF and Dimensions were much more active than they are today. That is to say that I've been following your gain from the beginning. Your belly content is my favorite, especially when it's your belly peeking out of too tight everyday clothes. As for a fun fact, I am currently working on Pokemon Moon and Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind playthroughs.

WOW you are an OG OG!!! I was a big dimensions girl back in the day as well. So amazing that you've been here with me since the beginning, you guys know my journey has been a long one so it means a lot to me that ya'll stuck by me to this point. I loooove belly content too! Like just a classic belly rub tight clothes classic bbw stuff. LOVE IT. And wow that is wicked coool! Thanks for sharing ❤️ 

10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Wow - I read everybody's history and their fun facts and I've come to the realization that I'm a hell of a lot more shallow than I give myself credit for.

YOU'RE AMAZING ❤️ 

On 7/24/2020 at 7:35 AM, SyabLovesChub said:

I wouldn't say from the very beginning, that would be too impossible to prove. Love seeing the transformation/comparison pictures on the thread. I wouldn't consider this a fun fact but I do host a podcast (not feederism related FYI)

So glad you're here and thankful for your support ❤️ comparisions are a fav for me too! Thanks for sharing and super cool about the podcast!! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Did you previous appear on Curvage in around 2016 with a name like bellyprincess1, or something along those lines, I distinctly remember your pictures appearing on here as early as then, albeit you were a lot smaller 😉 

Yes!! I was not on Curvage directly but I'm sure my content was probably shared. That was back in college when i was dating a feeder who introduced me to this world. I was BARELY 125 lbs maybe. Crazy how far I've come. Quite a bit of Casey history ❤️