Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, rptman said:

Do I think 5 should be the goal? No. I think 5 should be the expectation. The only goal you should have is "more". If you've managed 4.5 before, more for right now means 5. WHEN you get to the point of finishing 5, start working on #6.ย 

...fuck. Now I really want to witness this.

Should I turn this into a little video series?!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I'm drooling at the thought

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, apatheticalblues said:

You must shock people when see what you have become a food obsessed pig

That's honestly one of my favorite turns ons to be honest - I love seeing people's reaction to my transformation. As you can imagine, many jaws have dropped. It's a huge source of tension in my family right now, they are SO worried about me. All my old gyms friends pretty much don't hang out with me anymore. People are in awe of how much I let myself go so fast

15 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

That's honestly one of my favorite turns ons to be honest - I love seeing people's reaction to my transformation. As you can imagine, many jaws have dropped. It's a huge source of tension in my family right now, they are SO worried about me. All my old gyms friends pretty much don't hang out with me anymore. People are in awe of how much I let myself go so fast

Girl if I seen you in public my jaw drop straight to the ground in shock and all of how fat and sexy you are. I am not going to lie that is very very much a turn on and how much you have let yourself go and have become a fat beautiful plump princess that has a very sexy appetite boy would I love to feed you out to good food and rub you're super sexy belly as well as jiggle it ๐Ÿ˜˜

10 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I've definitely got some stories, I was with a girl for 6 years that started out at 210 and gained almost 200 lbs. She was the biggest during the last part of our relationship, as she never lost weight when we were together, only got fatter and fatter. Things in the bedroom were definitely interesting. Doggy style with nearly 400 lbs of woman is something I don't think I'll ever forget, and having that much woman on top is pretty memorable as well.

Probably the hottest thing I ever remember was one evening after she had stuffed herself pretty full on pizza, I asked her if I could go get her some dessert and a scale from the store. The one we had stopped at 330lbs, and she was way past that at that point. We honestly had no idea how big she was. She said sure get me some tiramisu. I bought a good size one of course, and a high capacity scale. I came back home and fed her tiramisu until she begged me to stop while I rubbed her huge belly. Then it was scale time. Of course she couldn't see the number, but I was excitedly waiting as the digital display turned from dashes to a whopping 385 lbs. I read it off to her, and she covered one hand over her mouth and gasped. "Oh my God I'm almost 400 pounds!" Of course I had to make it a challenge at that point, and I told her I wanted to see 400 by the end of the year. She *reluctantly* agreed to keep stuffing her face until she reached 400lbs. See, she didn't really enjoy being huge, but she was so lazy and loved to eat. She was meant to be huge, probably immobile eventually. I really was pretty excited at this point and she knew it. I followed her like a lost puppy as she waddled 385 lbs of boobs, belly, hips, and ass back to our bedroom. I slapped her huge ass and said "let me get some of that fat pussy" she climbed up onto the bed, spread her gigantic legs, and lifted her full belly up for me. We were both very tired by the end of the night needless to say...

Love the story, been there done that myself :)ย  But I have to ask......did she get to 400?ย  inquiring minds wanna know. Milestones are always big :)

42 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I went to the doctor this morning and got a few more comments about my weightย ๐Ÿ˜…ย never fails!

Damn, have I really put on that much weight? Lol.ย 

yeah docs are like that.ย  what did they tell you? ย 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Drum2 said:

Love the story, been there done that myself :)ย  But I have to ask......did she get to 400?ย  inquiring minds wanna know. Milestones are always big :)

I'M SO CURIOUS ABOUT THIS TOO โค๏ธย did she hit the big 400? If not, can we get ME to 400? LOL

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Drum2 said:

yeah docs are like that.ย  what did they tell you? ย 

So I was in last week for my post-op, and then my primary care wanted to see me today for a follow up as well. Although different doctors my charts are all linked virtually. I put 3lbs already since last Friday. He said,ย "We need to get a handle on this, you are so young and very overweight. It isn't healthy to gain so much weight in such a short amount of time. What is going on?"ย ย and went into the questions about depression, my eating habits, etc. Same old script about how dangerous it is to be so heavy in my abdomen as well, since I do carry such a large gut naturally. He said, "It's hard to see such a young girl go from athlete to being so obese." Was wondering why I stopped doing crossfit.ย NOT A FAT FRIENDLY DOC AT ALL. Yet turned me on like fucking crazy.

Guest grateful
9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

So I was in last week for my post-op, and then my primary care wanted to see me today for a follow up as well. Although different doctors my charts are all linked virtually. I put 3lbs already since last Friday. He said,ย "We need to get a handle on this, you are so young and very overweight. It isn't healthy to gain so much weight in such a short amount of time. What is going on?"ย ย and went into the questions about depression, my eating habits, etc. Same old script about how dangerous it is to be so heavy in my abdomen as well, since I do carry such a large gut naturally. He said, "It's hard to see such a young girl go from athlete to being so obese." Was wondering why I stopped doing crossfit.ย NOT A FAT FRIENDLY DOC AT ALL. Yet turned me on like fucking crazy.

Did you mention how depressed you are because you want to be huge?

Did you ask him for appetite stimulant?ย  Or maybe diabetic medication that can convert your big belly into soft hanging flab?

It's tough to remember these things in a five minute visit---I try to write my stuff down so I don't forget!ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the report-------always want to hear!ย  ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

6 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I hope you are doing well.ย 

Yeah we know all about the unfat friendly docs. My wife actually pushed back on one of them, said I don't need the commentary just the diagnosis lol.ย 

Nothing wrong with carrying weight in your belly in my opinion.ย  You look like you carry it all over really. But a nice big hanging belly is never a bad thing. Especially on a pretty girl like you.ย 

Im sure it did turn you on like crazy.ย  been there done that. Always hot when the doc is like do you know in the last year, 5 years or whatever you gained X?ย  so hot to hear isn't it? wait until you go in and they need the big girl scale lol

• Curvage Model
40 minutes ago, grateful said:

Did you mention how depressed you are because you want to be huge?

Did you ask him for appetite stimulant?ย  Or maybe diabetic medication that can convert your big belly into soft hanging flab?

It's tough to remember these things in a five minute visit---I try to write my stuff down so I don't forget!ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the report-------always want to hear!ย  ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

I kept telling him (because he knows my eating disorder history) that for the first time in my life I'm so happy with my body. He said something along the lines of, "You'll be happier when you're healthier."

I wish there was a way i could low key film these visits, and even more I wish there was a magic fattening drug he could prescribe me!!

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Drum2 said:

I hope you are doing well.ย 

Yeah we know all about the unfat friendly docs. My wife actually pushed back on one of them, said I don't need the commentary just the diagnosis lol.ย 

Nothing wrong with carrying weight in your belly in my opinion.ย  You look like you carry it all over really. But a nice big hanging belly is never a bad thing. Especially on a pretty girl like you.ย 

Im sure it did turn you on like crazy.ย  been there done that. Always hot when the doc is like do you know in the last year, 5 years or whatever you gained X?ย  so hot to hear isn't it? wait until you go in and they need the big girl scale lol

Aw thank you so much. My belly is what I love most about myself, I wish it could be celebrated more in society.

It's so hot to hear tho regardless no matter how stupid they're being. I don't even think I'd want a fat-friendly doctor, this mild fat shaming from my current one turns me on way too much ;)

22 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Aw thank you so much. My belly is what I love most about myself, I wish it could be celebrated more in society.

It's so hot to hear tho regardless no matter how stupid they're being. I don't even think I'd want a fat-friendly doctor, this mild fat shaming from my current one turns me on way too much ;)

My pleasure, thanks for sharing. Im on board with belly worship. I like them all, well not the rock hard 6 pack bellies.....lol

ย 

oh I think every doc will mention weight its their job. ITs when the lecture starts and goes on and on and on...โ€ฆ..no thanks.ย 

4 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Should I turn this into a little video series?!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I'm drooling at the thought

Yes, you should.

Maybe make it a monthly installment where each time you promise to finish just a little bit more? I'd imagine adding two slices each time would be a reasonable rate of improvement?

Of course, I'd definitely want you to REALLY push yourself for the first video so you have a good starting point.๐Ÿท

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, rptman said:

Yes, you should.

Maybe make it a monthly installment where each time you promise to finish just a little bit more? I'd imagine adding two slices each time would be a reasonable rate of improvement?

Of course, I'd definitely want you to REALLY push yourself for the first video so you have a good starting point.๐Ÿท

Omg this is an awesome idea!! I was planning on stuffing BIG tomorrow so Iโ€™m thinking Iโ€™ll take an edible and try to make the first video of this little series.

fuck Iโ€™m already wet thinking about it. Pizza turns me the fuck on and I love being greedy on camera for you guys

1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

Omg this is an awesome idea!! I was planning on stuffing BIG tomorrow so Iโ€™m thinking Iโ€™ll take an edible and try to make the first video of this little series.

fuck Iโ€™m already wet thinking about it. Pizza turns me the fuck on and I love being greedy on camera for you guys

Check your messages.๐Ÿ‘€

God I would have loved to have been with you when he went through that speech. I would have fed you a weight gain shake and rub your beautiful belly in front of him ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ.. I must say those three extra pounds look very sexy on you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜. I must say you are a very sexy obese princess ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Your doctor doesn't know a sexy woman when he sees one... You look so much sexier with that big fat ** belly of yours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜. I know if I was there I would love to put you on the scale and see how much your sexy self weighs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ. And I'd love to measure that big sexy belly โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, weightlifter1 said:

Doctor visit sounded interesting, basically the doc wants piggy to come in from the pasture when she just won't.ย  Mostly secretly loves being shamed, hot..

Low key wish I had a pig pen to put myself in sometimes to stuff myself in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sure my doctor would LOVE THAT๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚