Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Dodgecummins

So glad you’re feeling great! ☺️ Your goals are really something ! I always enjoy reading this thread!! 

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ 

Your hog has grown so much recently and she felt like it was time to finally assess the girth of her ever-expanding body. Casey breaks out her old measuring tape and gives you an update on how wide she is all around - her belly (standing and sitting), her thighs, those flabby arms, and lets not forget that big fat ass. Back when she was a fit little athlete, Casey used to track her measurements with the hopes of getting smaller - now she's desperately trying to add more inches each week. Casey is addicted to expanding. What a pig. I guess that's what happens when you're addicted to food. Casey takes you on a naughty little tour of that big fat body, showcasing all of her gains and telling you how different she feels. She's so noticeably turned on but her flab. She blames you guys for turning her into a pig. She knows there's no turning back. She's just going to get bigger and bigger until she's pinned down in bed by that big gut. Casey will be doing monthly measurements from now on, so make sure you keep up! This video is a long one full of naughty dirty talk, belly jiggles, and shocking measurements. ❤️ 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

956764559_animated2.thumb.GIF.4021e7ec5a720fb88918c661019dec72.GIFanimated_3.thumb.GIF.c6a958ae13a25cfe887f598c514757b4.GIF1727727007_animated4.thumb.GIF.b4cc22fd064c2af1e70abc9fc7879014.GIF

On 6/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, BBW Casey said:

I really look up to Big Cutie Marilyn. We have very similar shapes. 

I totally get it. She has a tremendous belly that I can't think of a parallel for. Well not until you get that size but it will be exciting to see how you carry it since you are so petite in height. You'll be bigger around than you are taken so immobility is a given. 😁

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

I'm very curious what your goal weight is?.. what have all of your friends and family said about your weight gain?

I posted about this a few pages back! :)

16 minutes ago, I'llSpoilYouFat said:

Would you find it hot to train and encourage your feeder's workout at the gym while you eat fatty foods in too tight workout gear?

OMG YESSSSSS ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, apatheticalblues said:

Has the way you devolved physically been something you find as a huge turn on , the idea of being physically to fat to even do the little excercise? Do you get. A rush when you go unrecognizable from your peers?

Omg yes, it's the BIGGEST TURN ON FOR ME ❤️ I love feeling what an enormous hog I've become. How sweat drips down my forehead walking up the stairs. How people see me in the store from my childhood and do double takes. I love it. So much.