Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I can't remember any off the top of my head but my usual storylines that I prefer involve the following:

• Fit athlete to fat
  • Relationship or marriage weight gain
  • Friends fattening friends
  • College weight gain
  • EXTREME weight gain/immobility 

If anyone has any recommendations for WG fiction, I will always accept any links you want to share :)

Fit athlete to fat-you kind of fulfilled that story and the reality is even better.

I'll be sure to send you some links when next I go hunting for stories, or maybe I'll just write one for you. ☺️

• Curvage Model

Signing off for the night friends! Feel free to drop a few more questions, I will answer in the morning.

A few quick notes: 

• New clip coming TOMORROW 6/15 of my fat ass in the shower followed by some oil rubbing - NOTE: I finally reveal my CURRENT WEIGHT in this video.
  • I am still recovering from surgery but am more present on here now more than ever while I'm on bedrest. I am more likely to respond in here than DMs but you can always utilize either. 

Have a great night guys ❤️ 

Guest Fa10herup
1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

I WILL be immobile someday.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

🍝🌮🥓🍯🍩🍛🍪🍰🥨🥖🍫🥪🍗🥞🥩🥧🥙🍨🍦🍔🧀🍝🌮🥓🍯🍩🥪🍫🥖🥨🍰🍪🍛🍨🥙🥧🍟🥩🥞🍗🧀🍔🍦🍩🍛🍛🍨🥙🍪🍯🥓🍰🥧🍟🥨🌮🍝🥖🥩🍫🥞🍔🧀🍗🥪🍦🧀🍨🥙🥧🍟🥩🥞🍗🍛🍪🍰🥨🍫🥪🍝🌮🥓🍯🍩

Make your dreams come true.

3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

The most joy I get is that indescribable, FULL feeling. The sensation of my stomach being full to the brim, too full to move, too full to breathe properly....I'm ADDICTED to it. I crave that feeling above all else in life. I am OBSESSED with the way it feels when I'm so full after a long day of stuffing. I am completely addicted and that is forever the best part. 

Interesting! Thanks for the reply. 

• Curvage Model

Ya'll are NOT ready for this clip. 

Imagine a wet t-shirt contest, plus me bent over in the shower daydreaming about you behind me, PLUS a big fat oiled up swollen gut. Video dreams cumming true ;) 

And finally, FINALLY, I update you guys on my weight BRIEFLY (I have a separate weigh in clip coming soon also).

Who's excited to get their hands on this one? 

ED526AC5-4771-4282-8101-D3911627A1F5-3F030878-006A-4D3D-8F1D-E0EF07DF41AF.JPG

D40125D6-5960-4842-8D47-6F9ABAFD73E3-000A7D1F-9C0B-461D-A5DB-F639FD12C33C.JPG

C4908B39-C62D-4E14-8944-85C27BFEE550-84145B9E-4AD0-480B-A5CA-BAA66645DA5A.JPG

animated_3.GIF

6F3288B3-BBA9-42B9-856E-F1FE97E3E0FD-E503C55B-3060-4B0D-8776-24041AEC07BF.JPG

81FD73BC-45FD-42B8-A056-AE55CB42A8CD-3A36E95F-9FF6-4C94-A732-0A53A2A03309.JPG

00344BA5-F911-4A27-B520-F7792CCE209C-3B098067-8FF0-4B1E-86FF-D598D4DE393F.JPG

59964DD1-7662-4D09-9005-98587BCBE959-EEB87A5C-E42F-4CA6-8B48-D7E8AF070E95.JPG

animated 2.GIF

Guest Fa10herup

Oooh, someone's getting SO FAT! She cannot stop. She won't stop. She'll never stop. Swelling is so sexy! Plump. Swell. Fatten. A heavier Casey is a happier Casey! 

May the scale give you ecstatic news. With a super feast to follow? ;) ❤❤

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, fat gainers are sexy said:

I have 2 questions :

Do u feel better since ur surgery ?

Can u confirm me that I entered the giveaway in the good ways ?

Thanks Casey and keep going, u're so beautiful, each kilos u gain are making u look even more beautiful !

I am feeling better but very far away from 100% sadly. 

And yes, you are entered!! ❤️ stay tuned :)

3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Hmmmm I'll have to look and get back to you! I'll be honest, the only clips I get off to these days are my own lol ;)

Fair enough—I perhaps reframe as moments of ‘real life inspiration’? (I know this can be dark and personal for some folks, so feel free to ignore if it’s too much.)

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP ❤️ 

Wet & Wild Pig (feat. current weight reveal)

Casey went to the beach the other day and got a little too much color, so she figured what would feel better than a nice cool shower and a full body lotion sesh. Join Casey in the shower where she soaks herself while wearing a white t-shirt and light blue shorts that eventually turn nearly see-through as the water soaks her body. Imagine a wet t-shirt contest, except filled with fat blubber. She bends that fat ass over and starts jiggling for you as the water drips down her body. She shares with you finally the big number you've all been water to hear - her current weight! She was weighed at the doctors last week and wanted to share the good, heavy news with you. God she got fat. She looks bigger than ever in this video and it truly shows when she finally sits down to rub coconut oil all over that gut, and she's so out of breath. After the shower Casey oils down her fat body while continuing to talk with you. She bends over again for some very hypnotic jiggles. That belly is looking bigger than EVER. 

This is a longer clip at just over 11 minutes but definitely worth every second ;) 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

2089961675_animated2.thumb.GIF.fe7366ae165611491f9b0df34e35f926.GIF      animated_3.thumb.GIF.8e4da0a31abd54421653250c4327aca9.GIF     1891646873_animated2copy.thumb.GIF.30d9232d104a1ae910e6961dad55205c.GIF

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, fat gainers are sexy said:

Hello Casey,

I'm really happy because I won yesterday's giveaway, but I have a problem xD

Since I'm a new member here, I don't have enough popularity to send u a dm, so can u send me one, so that I can answer u and ask u for the clip ^^'

Thanks, and sorry btw x)

Messaging you now! ❤️ 

@BBW Casey My favorite part about your most recent clip is recognizing how huge you’ve become, and how small you’ll look in this video when you’re just an immobile 500lb pig in just a year or two. 

What do you do for work, and will you be able to do it when you’re an immovable heifer?

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, Corky said:

@BBW Casey My favorite part about your most recent clip is recognizing how huge you’ve become, and how small you’ll look in this video when you’re just an immobile 500lb pig in just a year or two. 

What do you do for work, and will you be able to do it when you’re an immovable heifer?

Awww thank you! It really is crazy how much bigger I look in this recent clip! I am mindblown and keep having to do double-takes. I can't stop cumming to this clip!

I now work as a model on here full time so I am fully devoted to BLOWING UP and can't wait for my mobility to be limited further.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Luckyguy23 said:

What is your favorite part of your body, and what part of your body do you wish would grow more/faster?

I am obsessed with my big giant gut. Obsessed would be an understatement actually. Every moment of every day is consumed with my belly - feeling my belly, feeling my belly, being turned on by my belly.....it's ALL about the belly ❤️ I wish it would grow even more rapidly than it already is! Very into rapid belly expansion ;)