Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

SUNDAY NIGHT Q&A!!! Make it a good one since I've cooped up in my bed with nothing to do :)

Nothing is off limits, ask away my friends! I'll be answering in a few hours ❤️ What have you always wanted to know about me? Gaining, relationships, sex, family, friends, WG journey, fastasies, etc ❤️ 

1 minute ago, BBW Casey said:

SUNDAY NIGHT Q&A!!! Make it a good one since I've cooped up in my bed with nothing to do :)

Nothing is off limits, ask away my friends! I'll be answering in a few hours ❤️ What have you always wanted to know about me? Gaining, relationships, sex, family, friends, WG journey, fastasies, etc ❤️ 

How did the surgery go?? How are you feeling?? 👩🏼‍⚕️❤️

14 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

First off, congrats on making it through the surgery. Secondly, What is your ultimate gaining fantasy?

1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

What is the one element that gives you the most joy from gaining? I know that there are so many factors to it- diet, relationship with food, personal appearance goals, wanting to make changes to your body, wanting to be bigger, feel more sexy/confident - physical and psychological BDSM elements can play a part in it as well etc.

Is there one particular part of the gaining that you like above the rest? Or is it all of those different factors put together that you enjoy?

Guest Fa10herup
On 5/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, BBW Casey said:

Yes it is ❤️ It never used to be...but lately....things have changed

... In response to the goal of immobility. 

Still true? Or have things changed?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, dania201 said:

How did the surgery go?? How are you feeling?? 👩🏼‍⚕️❤️

Surgery was successful and I am home now. I had some complications with bleeding so I had to stay in the hospital longer than planned but as of now I'm finally on the mend. I start speech therapy tomorrow ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

First off, congrats on making it through the surgery. Secondly, What is your ultimate gaining fantasy?

Thank you ❤️ 

Biggest fantasy is being pinned down someday by the weight of my ginormous heavy 450 gut than I plan to have someday 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

What is the one element that gives you the most joy from gaining? I know that there are so many factors to it- diet, relationship with food, personal appearance goals, wanting to make changes to your body, wanting to be bigger, feel more sexy/confident - physical and psychological BDSM elements can play a part in it as well etc.

Is there one particular part of the gaining that you like above the rest? Or is it all of those different factors put together that you enjoy?

The most joy I get is that indescribable, FULL feeling. The sensation of my stomach being full to the brim, too full to move, too full to breathe properly....I'm ADDICTED to it. I crave that feeling above all else in life. I am OBSESSED with the way it feels when I'm so full after a long day of stuffing. I am completely addicted and that is forever the best part. 

• Curvage Model
Just now, I'llSpoilYouFat said:

Do you enjoy reading weight gain stories, or watching weight gain scenes from movies and TV?

Weight gain stories are a huge part of what got me into this fetish and a huge factor in my emotional development as a feedee. They will always mean so much to me ❤️ And I do love a good WG scene from a movie! I love that one scene from Mean Girls where Regina puts on some weight and others like that :)

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Anything involving me being tied up and stuffed beyond my limits!

Also anything regarding IMMOBILITY ❤️ 

Immobility?! *GASP* Okay, i'm not worthy to be in your presence! Someone this amazing, awesome AND BEAUTIFUL should be treated like a QUEEN! This peasant is not worthy!were not worthy waynes world GIF

4 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Weight gain stories are a huge part of what got me into this fetish and a huge factor in my emotional development as a feedee. They will always mean so much to me ❤️ And I do love a good WG scene from a movie! I love that one scene from Mean Girls where Regina puts on some weight and others like that :)

I remember going on dimensions, fantasy feeder, deviantart, etc in the search of stories. Do you have any the you hold in high regard and go back to? 

Love that scene. I'd enjoy hearing more that you enjoy. 😁

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Immobility?! *GASP* Okay, i'm not worthy to be in your presence! Someone this amazing, awesome AND BEAUTIFUL should be treated like a QUEEN! This peasant is not worthy!were not worthy waynes world GIF

You're too sweet ❤️ Love being ya'll's queen :)

6 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

it would be impossible NOT to do both with you, @BBW Casey! You are so incredibly cute and cuddly with an amazing belly! ;) 

Omg you are too sweet ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, I'llSpoilYouFat said:

I remember going on dimensions, fantasy feeder, deviantart, etc in the search of stories. Do you have any the you hold in high regard and go back to? 

Love that scene. I'd enjoy hearing more that you enjoy. 😁

I can't remember any off the top of my head but my usual storylines that I prefer involve the following:

• Fit athlete to fat
  • Relationship or marriage weight gain
  • Friends fattening friends
  • College weight gain
  • EXTREME weight gain/immobility 

If anyone has any recommendations for WG fiction, I will always accept any links you want to share :)