Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Stratosphere7.0

I can’t wait to see how much more bulge you’ll have soon! Would love to see a workout vid but I can’t afford it:(

On 5/12/2020 at 6:20 PM, BBW Casey said:

I felt so incredibly beautiful last night waddling around my kitchen in this comfy dress. I am noticing and feeling big gains lately all over. That belly is as heavy as it looks. My arms are gigantic. And my ass is starting to swell up FINALLY. I am transforming into the happiest and biggest version of myself and I am so thankful that I finally gave myself the freedom to do so. I hope you love these pics as much as I do ❤️ 

8D9AACE6-EBDB-4823-884B-4B14D2B9B968.JPG

8DB9EA8B-A012-4A68-A7D5-84A87787633D.JPG

27C18C5C-9A43-431E-A827-4722B9FFBF11.JPG

2687C433-7AF6-44CD-8321-B3A70AEDF421.JPG

Ok I love to see that phat, thicc, juicy ass 

but does it twerk 

will it twerk

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Corky said:

That’s an incredible amount of work you did last night. How many calories do you think you had yesterday?

As a feeder/feedee myself, the most I’ve ever eaten was a little less than 20,000 calories in a day. 

Probably close to 10k yesterday!

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! Sorry I was quiet today. I've been a little stressed for personal reasons...but trying my best to remain positive and optimistic. I've had busy days but these past two nights I've stuffed myself into an absolute coma. Between my food addiction and my emotional eating... it's been a lot.

My gut is so tight and swollen. It's aching and I'm almost in tears, yet here I am pouring more heavy cream down my throat. I have never needed a belly rub and sex so badly in my life

3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Hey guys! Sorry I was quiet today. I've been a little stressed for personal reasons...but trying my best to remain positive and optimistic. I've had busy days but these past two nights I've stuffed myself into an absolute coma. Between my food addiction and my emotional eating... it's been a lot.

My gut is so tight and swollen. It's aching and I'm almost in tears, yet here I am pouring more heavy cream down my throat. I have never needed a belly rub and sex so badly in my life

It is shame you are so stressed. But stressed backwards is desserts :). We are here for you.

Hope you find a feeder/ boyfriend who will look after you on nights like this. 

6 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Wow. Sounds very good. I can´t wait for an picture update... ❤️ Henk

Guest Marshall7

4th one down is the one I love best! Your belly is so big and you look so proud of it! 

Hope you're having a better day, @BBW Casey! Hugs and kisses and belly rubs to you! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Hey guys. A few of you reached out asking if I could run some sales since some of us are going through a tough time financially right now due to the pandemic. I'm right there with you and I get it, so I figured I'd throw a few videos up for sale for the next ***24 hours*** only ❤️ 

$8.99 ----> $4.99 Fatty Workout Struggle

$7.99 -----> $4.99 Your Fat Housewife

$8.99 -----> $4.99 Quarantine Gut

$8.99 -----> $4.99 I've Become A Fat Slob

Guest Fa10herup

Oh, Casey! ❤❤ So damn SEXY! 

You know you want to think about bigger, bigger, BIGGER; fatter, FATTER, FATTER!

Time to let off the brakes ... and plump up those ever growing curves!

No stopping your belly, you appetite, you love for food and your love of growing from going up, UP, UP!

Wish I could be there to rub, stuff and jiggle your beautiful ballooning belly, all while I'll be ever so obedient as you cry "I need MORE food!"

Blowing up is bliss. May your desires never end. ❤ U!

The tenth picture down is my favourite. I really love your before and afters, Casey. You are now a 10/10 in BBW standards, but before you started your gain you were a 10/10 in conventional beauty standards. I love looking at your 'before' self, because it's so hot to know that that skinny younger woman secretly yearned to be fed and fattened up and would soon double her size. 

When did you start getting the desire to gain weight and become immobile? Mine started when I was around 14, and I have only began to act on it within this past year. Unfortunately I can’t go too crazy because I’m an electrician so I need to not be over 400lbs, but I’m excited to reach the 370s by this time next year with my girlfriend who is also a feedee/feeder. I’m currently 260 from 225, and she’s about 200 from 175. 

Guest Stratosphere7.0

I wish i knew you in your skinny days! To take that journey with you of your growth would be the things of a dream!

• Curvage Model

Hi friends ❤️ I hope you guys had a great day. I am back on a serious heavy cream kick lately...I can't believe I'm saying this, but I drank two jugs of it today throughout the day. Who would've ever thought I'd be drinking heavy cream like water? I usually put a little chocolate syrup in it to make it go down easier. I had chinese for lunch, a few pizzas throughout the afternoon, and 4 giant sandwiches tonight for dinner. Also trying hard to up my soda intake to bloat my belly - trying to stretch it out to maintain my huge huge capacity for food. I'm more laser focused than ever on these gains. ❤️ 

Fat stuff aside - I have a huge exam online tomorrow morning and I'm super nervous, so I'm off to bed. I have some DM's i need to respond to but I will get to them tomorrow - plz don't think I'm ignoring you!

IMG_6220.JPG

IMG_6221.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG